Anyone who had results with Intranquil Spirit?

Yikes this is the realization that I had two years ago when I called some ancestors for a baneful working.

Just because they’re dead it doesn’t mean they evolved in some way and are willing to help you, even if you think it is justified, and just because they were related to you, it also doesn’t mean that they have to like you.

1 Like

Yeah, people in pain usually draw thier energy in for self protection and don’t have a lot of bandwidth to give to others.

And the catch is, with asking to use HER pain to your advantage. If I was her I’d feel pretty annoyed about that.

The only good interactions I get with restless guests is as a psychopomp where I’m helping them, and if I can, freeing them to get on with tier spiritual journey. They’re not always nice even then but people are people.

That includes what seemed like an intranquil spirit last year. I thought it was Santa muerte at first. But it was this screaming woman who just needed out.

That changed my opinion on intranquil spirits. So I’m just using tortured souls is a pretty scummy thing to do and I won’t do it.

It worked for me. I hired the ritual and mentioned this spirit although I’m not sure of what was actually done. One of my ex’s is still obsessed after many years. It’s weird now and I feel bad for him, sometimes I worry he might become dangerous because I ignore him all the time but he is still there. It’s just odd now, I kind of like the attention but it’s creepy at the same time. I know I screwed him up. I truly wanted him back then but now I don’t anymore.

I have a new ex now and I’ve been thinking about doing this again but I’m being very careful and I’m trying to figure out if I’ll still want him in a few months from now. I don’t want two fked up crazy exes around.

I wouldn’t do this on my own, I think it needs to be done by a professional. I know I can’t tell you who helped me because it’s against the rules but I’m just saying, it sounds too risky to do it myself.

Sadly this is also common when obsession spells work (all obsession spells but this one is particularly prone to it), and few people tell you. To overcome free will you break their minds, and then they are not the person you loved any more.

Sensible! You can hex break the first one and let that settle, and by the time that’s over you should have a better idea and won’t have the liability of a crazy person stalking you. People have died from this kind of thing, please take care and be well.

You’re in trouble - The spirit already did it’s job and is now after you, maybe using his as a weapon, so I think it’s important now that you figure a way out.

Right now you are her get out of jail free card.

Helping her move on as a psychopomp without taking your life ends the chain of suffering.

I’ve done it, it’s not that hard if you have even a little bit of psychic ability to sense ghosts, which almost everyone does - the spirit only thinks it’s trapped and can’t see the door.

  • I suggest you evoke her, meet her in that trance state, and hen call for her passed loved ones, parents, grandparents etc to come get her and help her cross over. The spirits usually also needs a little energy to get out of the ghost body.
1 Like