Anyone want a card read 3 cards ? just ask away first five

Your read is showing a basis of tradition - be it ancestors guiding you or skills, keep in tune with them. Your foundation a strong one, comes from your ability to balance and on the horizon if you can keep this balance, you have a big project coming your way and great things ahead. Eye on reliance on balance and ancestral/traditional foundation and all is rosy.

J

1 Like

@bingohandjob Thanks!

1 Like

I do, please.

1 Like

@bingohandjob Hey could I have one as well, I pick 3

1 Like

I’m down for one. I’ll pick number 4

Please. Thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

If there is still a reading available, I would like one as well. I’ll pick 2 if so, thank you

Hi !
If you keep this thread going, I would like a reading please, number 2 :slight_smile: Thanks.

I do. Number 4 please.

Oohhh me please!

Me please , 3

Yes again. I pick number four.

More than 2 years later i understand this, wow, you are awesome

Thank you…!

I will give you one Ricardo - give me a number between 1 and 5.

1 Like

Thanks!

When I have free time I would like a reading! Number 3 :raised_hands:

Do you have the results? Unless you were super busy hehe -) Maybe I missed the place where the posts ends…I am not familiar with everything, a newbie here.(me)

Your read is a negative one mate - Your first card (past) deems you reached a threshold which must not be passed. The card that signifies this is a serious warning which if you dont heed can lead to destruction - what is more worrisome is that your second card (present) and firstly (pre the second ‘death’) alludes to ‘disease’ in the physical this could well be alluding to what Josephine Mcarthy refers to as ‘the magical disease’, I might suggest you have been very much over doing things both in the past and present and almost certainly in regards to ‘left hand path’ practice. You are and have been crossing boundaries either you should not cross or are not yet ready to cross.

Your third card (future) is The Light Bearer this in and of itself may be deemed to shed light on your situation and as such allows for an interpretation which may well alleviate the shroud of doom BUT demands alot of care. Lucifer is known as throughout history - The Light Bearer - a fallen angel no less and not to be messed with, kind of ‘the daddy’ of all fallen angels so to speak.

Effectually a left-hand path practitioner might see this as a great sign for your future as the third card is your future card - a right-hand path practitioner may well interpret this as a really bad symbol in that Lucifer is the anti thesis of DIVINE Light per se.

My take? Taking the three cards into account I could only suggest you leave the ‘Occult’ alone for a while and right now. Fill your life with positive and wholesome things focus and meditate on the virtues - re-energise and focus on those beings that represent the virtues but essentially you have to determine the future relevance of The Light Bringer which you should do from a perspective of virtuousness - ie discipline - purity - patience - diligence TEMPERANCE and humility. maybe Damon Brands book Archangels of Magic or such.

Hope this helps…!

I’ll answer with my humouristic drive; ‘’ yes Mister Master Blaster ‘’ I hope it will help,…so far, I have read this and I will not stop practicing magic or left hand path, until the fake gods in this counterfeit universe gets it in the butt lol…My soul never gets anything in this life, but then again, same thing for about 99.99% of humans on earth. The matrix will go down my man. Soon or later.