Anyone want a card read 3 cards ? just ask away first five

I would want one please

OOOhhh darknight …. difficult times ahead perhaps. You are going to be or are at this time in the focus of the fae, tricksters as they are, not a mere underling fae my man but the fairy king himself. Have you upset him in some way, be it in your past or in present thinking. You need to make an offering and or seek interaction. They will of course want something from you as they always will, be careful in any bargaining.

J

Perhaps you might seek out the course quareia. dank.

J

1 Like

A number between 1 and 5 pls.

a number between one and five please.

j

Welcome @Alexxx Before asking for a reading, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

a number between 1 and 5 pls.

J

@bingohandjob

I have nothing to do with the Fae at all, so I’m not sure why they would show up in your reading.

Ok thank you

a number between 1 and 5 pls.

j

1 Like

exactly…but you might expect a gift for example - be careful mate in accepting stuff from strangers. You have drawn attention from them for some reason don’t know why.

J

Four, thank you

I picked number 4.

ok let me disappear. you next. hmmm - hardcore read mate … you have tried making a union of that cannot be made and you are warned about stepping over a threshold that if you step over it is literally an idiotic step you would be taking that could lead to your destruction. be careful fella - DONT do it…!

J

1 Like

I’m ready for one! Please :slight_smile:

Hmm – on the one hand you the powers that be are working in the background to open your future - it is being formed. However you are undergoing magickal attack right now. You are being warned in regards to fire energy so its very plausible that the attack is a fire energy or you are being warned not to focus on the fire aspect. Deal with the magickal attack whilst they do what they do and all will be returned to as it should be.

Positive future in all but deal with the attack.

J

1 Like

Hey Auralyn are you working with destructive powers at this time ? I need to ask you a few questions if I may your reading is problematical.

J