Anyone saw flies in the astral? (linked to Beelzebub/Bael?)

I’m so sorry… I’m still crying and having regrets after 20 mins…

For more than 2 hours this message made me cry continuously… I’m still having the cries on my cheeks, with 1 minute before you sent that message… I couldn’t sleep and I still can’t concentrate, as I was crying in the bed I heard a fly with my astral senses and then a fly appeared out of nowhere and was flying. As I was crying in the bed with the blanket over my head it became hard to breath. I was thinking about you and I was asking from you your forgiveness. After some time I saw a non physical fly flying in the room twice (it wasn’t real, it was a vision), and after some another time I looked at the ceiling and I saw this, it’s not a cat, it was having horns and was white and had red eyes. Why I’m still crying, I can’t control myself? I can’t explain, what you did to me? This thing tries to kill me?

1 Like

Can’t decide which meme is more appropriate :thinking:

Also to lazy to fix the second one to be appropriate, but meh, you get the point.

download%20(16)

f32e6b3b7a72446cc95cceec6abd39cf

And to answer the last question, it’s a rabbit, see the resemblance?

Its-like-you-mfs9ks

3 Likes

Hold on @Alex01
I aint do that lol
I aint Jehovah :joy:
Lemme tell.my homeboy to calm down

2 Likes

I heard some minutes ago “He’s still laughing” and I saw a cat licking one of her paws and the cat was half brown with some spots or some pattern and half white. The cat wants to do me some things? Maybe it was a cat what I saw (that thing which it’s white and has horns and red eyes, but I doubt) @Micah

1 Like

Just calm dowm listen to music and close your eyes. Thats what i do when my house is going insane @Alex01

I saw on the street a cat that was very similar to the cat that I saw in my vision and was looking at me.

1 Like

most likely lord bael

3-4 hours ago I felt tired and exhausted because I didn’t sleep more than 3 hours and a half in the recent 36 hours or so and because of that I tried to rest in the bed and mostly instantly I started crying again when I remembered what things I said to Micah and of the fact that I was (maybe I’m still) followed by that thing/entity wich it’s white and has white horns and red eyes and that I was also followed by that cat which also manifested it’s appearance in the real world. Shortly I observed something, a face forming and appearing on the carpet that’s on the floor and it formed into a head. (it was really tiny, 2-3 cms) At first it looked like it was 2d and then it seemed that it was 3d and when I looked a little closer it seemed like it was 2d. It looked like this one of those statues that are found on the easter island.

And I also observed a frog or some sort of reptilian alien or amphibian being that was having the eyes situated above where the eyes should be for a human being. It looked somehow like this. desc%C4%83rcare%20(3)
And then I saw this tiny being that was having female characteristics, for some reasons it reminded me of magicite. (it didn’t have any color and her hand weren’t there or maybe weren’t visible, the same I think for the feet) I then heard a stupid song playing in my mind and I was singing this song unintentionally even if I didn’t know the lyrics. And then I got the impression that something was going up and down, in every second it was either rising or going down, it felt like it was internal, it looked like this.
After crying I got exhausted and I fell asleep.
That cat and/or white being want to do me things? I got physically hurt today. And I’m still crying without being able to control that… I even cried as I wrote this.

1 Like

Calm bro u need to relax urself through whatever helps u become calm. HAHA that pic tho looks like toadettr

I can’t… My eyes started watering again and now tears are falling…

3 Likes

Breath in and out listen to smoothing music

2 Likes

Ok, some hours ago as I was crying in the bed I observed almost an invisible pattern that got formed on a blanket that was in front of me and also that almost invisible pattern was situated in front of my eyes, it was the face of an animal, it seemed like it was something between a squirell and a cat. 653x0_q80_crop-smart ddgjdgjkdgk
sdgjgdkdkxcv
That cat it’s from the cartoon called “The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy”. As I was searching for a photo with that cat on the internet, I found an interesting episode. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GtFjOtLUxc The grim reaper takes control of that cat as a demonstration of what he’s capable of doing and also demonstrating to Billy that he could do that too. (also for a few times Azazel appeared somehow in a similar way to the way the grim reaper from Billy and Mandy appears, with a black hooded robe, also in the start it’s made refference to the “mummy’s ghost” or something like that… Which makes also a strong connection to another episode of a different cartoon called “Courage The Cowardly Dog” in which there it appears the ghost of the king Ramses who was a dead mummy or something like that. I used in the past that thing to also compare to how Azazel appeared to me a few times, so there’s a link without a doubt) That’s how it looks the ghost of that mummy in the other cartoon. vsdggdsdgsdg
Then after Billy learns how to take control over the people’s minds, he takes control over the mind and body of Mandy and starts doing stupid things. At some point Billy gets by mistake out of Mandy’s body and Mandy becomes extremely angry on him and then at night, as Billy was preparing to sleep, he prayed before falling asleep to get forgiveness from Mandy and said that he thinks that he deserves to be punished for what he did. (7:00-7:11) Then he realizes that the cat was in fact Mandy and that Mandy was controlling the body and mind of that and after that Mandy talked to him through that body of that cat, Mandy (in the body of that cat) started to attack Billy and ripped his flesh with the sharp claws. @Micah That’s a clue that you still want to do things to me. Because I was also saying the previous night as I was crying that maybe I deserve to be punished for what I did and I was also asking for forgiveness from you in my mind, but what I heard was “keep your mouth shut” or something similar and you denied to forgive me, just as Mandy did. I also got physically hurt yesterday or 2 days ago, my skin was ripped and in the spot where I got injured, the skin turned in red and purple. (the 2 colors that were also linked to you when I “scanned” you, I saw those 2 colors with the eyes open, if you remember)

You just got used by the Supreme Evil Power which has many forms and names like the one of Azazel, Beelzebub, Bael, etc. and became a messanger for me without wanting that and without being aware of that. I told you that I actually saw 2-3 familiar faces, one which was linked to you and was having the eyes made of pure darkness and the other 1 or 2 idk exactly about them. (I think it were 2 another different faces, but it’s the possibility that it was just one, I saw the avatar of @Lady_Eva or/and the avatar of @Zeinaa, I think I got the attention of @Lady_Eva and she was thinking/still thinking about banning me if I’m not wrong) I’m right @Lady_Eva ? If not, what are the reasons I got a mental image with your avatar ? A sign of warning?

You admited there that you didn’t have any control and was just an observer.

There it could be also seen that I didn’t have any control and that I couldn’t control that experience, unless you induced all those experiences forced to me (which I honestly doubt) which would make you the most Evil being that I ever met.

That whole thing led me to the movie called Fallen in which there it also appears a demon called “Azazel” which takes control over the people’s mind and controls the bodies and minds of the people he posses and also makes the people sing a song called “time is on my side” from the rolling stones, he could switch to another host just by touching random people… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=563xkXq4duw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ44q_5uMM4 Those were signs that were sent to that cop or whatever it was so that he could understand the fact that Azazel was controlling everything around him and everything was controlled by him. Also a friend of mine, called ArtisMagistra told me that while watching this movie, a random person that was passing next to his window started to sing that song for no reasons… Another sign that the world around us is controlled… It didn’t show up just to me.

Another interesting part is the fact that I never heard about that song you quoted @Micah and I didn’t know the lyrics, I found the lyrics just some hours ago and I never watched the music video (I watched it for the first time some hours ago)

“Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow” - the previous night or the 2 nights before I was actually crying and hiding my head under the blanket and covering my face with my hands.
“No tomorrow, no tomorrow” - I was thinking about suicide and considering it a choice.
“Happy birthday, happy birthday” - the previous night I was thinking about the fact that my birthday it’s close and I was thinking if some people around me will still forget to tell me “happy birthday” and yesterday it was 15th of august and I’m also turning 15 soon.
At 2:47 it also appears an eye in the video… The eyes appeared to me almost non stop and are “haunting” me since a long time.

2 hours ago or so I also saw twice a shadow thing moving and getting up in a tree in which the cats often climb… I thought that it was a cat and that shadow was looking like a cat and actually did what a cat does. That’s a sign that this cat is still around me…
Also the people from the movie called Fallen in that scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=563xkXq4duw also have the same look of disgust/intrigue as the people from that music video. It reminds me of the way the people were/are looking at me because they knew I was using drugs and I was practicing magick and I was called by them “satanist” because of that, even if I don’t do drugs anymore, I’m still called by them a drug addict (that happened today) even if I stopped.

That was the last message I sent before I made a pause from staying at pc for 2 hours and I was constantly confused and thinking about a post @Justin made and I was thinking why no one ignores him or why no one contradicts with him about the post he made (also in his post he mentioned about Azazel). And then guess what? @Justin appeared out of nowhere from all the members on the forum that were able to post and he sent me that music video/song which you @Micah quoted and besides all of those that song sent me messages from the Evil Power. I thought for some seconds about @Tattersail too and then he/she also made a post (I never thought something neither bad or good about that member).
That’s not a little weird, @Micah why those 2 members “evoked” themselves to me? All those things that I talked about and all those evidences do not say that everything around us is controlled?
Last night and today and some hours ago I was thinking about giving up on posting on that forum and requesting @Lady_Eva to ban my account and maybe delete all of my posts if it’s possible… Now I realize that @Justin already did this, that’s not interesting?

Btw, I couldn’t control myself and I cried a lot while writing this. I stayed many hours writing this, if just a single individual will learn something from this, I will be happy… If I achieved making at least a single person being open minded, I will be happy.

1 Like

If you wouldn’t have used that word I wouldn’t have got offended.

1 Like

Alex. Shut the fuck up.

ok, I will and I will leave that forum forever, relax

Excuse me?

Thank you.

Drop it bro. Let him go. We need not waste any more attention on him

1 Like

Good point bro

1 Like