Anyone saw flies in the astral? (linked to Beelzebub/Bael?)

WTF… I’m not gonna read all that shit :joy: … I’m not following what’s happening :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t understand why your so angry to me… I am not angry on any of you.

Why you don’t appreciate at least the efforts that I made to write all those things and the time I spent to find the photos and the videos to make a reply to you (it took me 6-7-8 hours…) ? :confused: Your still angry on me…

You know what…you right.
Aint no use to carry on negativity no matter who started it or where it supposedly came from.
Regardless of whatever Supreme anything did what with us.

Wish you well :metal:

2 Likes

Wtf this is nonsense about. All i see is cry cry cry every single time honey cryinf doesnt make u thin u can stop

Im getting annoyed because why would some od the people u mention suddenly appear to u?

I’m not angry. I’m losing my patience with you. You’re looking for closure on the matter? I didn’t send anything at you nor am i aware of anything attacking you. Sorry for losing my patience. Are we good now? Can we move on?

1 Like

Ok, ok, all that I wish is that my account will be banned and all my posts will be deleted.

1 Like

If you want to close your account, then @Lady_Eva is the one to PM about it.

However, you have made over 500 posts. There’s no way Eva would have the time nor inclination to delete them all.

1 Like

Why is that? Im frustrated because idk what ur trying to do im not saying ur bad or anything

1 Like

You all laugh about me and are angry on me and I don’t want to make part anymore of that forum. And are also high chances that I will get astrally attacked.

1 Like

:expressionless::expressionless:okay stop thats nonsense im not angty at u. I just dont understand what u want to achieve with doing this and i dont want u gone because ur good at giving scans

What?? I’m not playing any “role”

? Did i say u were

I don’t try to do/create any nonsense to everyone…

1 Like

Well u exaggerate by saying u all laugj at me and are angry so yeah thats nonsense.

And astrally attacked? Really by who?:neutral_face:

Ok, I want just my account to be deleted from the database and every post of mine to become lost forever so that there will not be proof/evidence that I ever existed there. I’d delete all of my approximately 600 posts alone.

I don’t know what all of you are capable of. And as I said, that cat (Mandy took control of that cat) from “The Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mandy” ripped the skin of Billy. And also my skin got ripped and in the place where I have that injury, my skin became red and purple.

How old are you?