Anyone really close with Belial?

I dont know if i put this on the right category so im sorry if its not in the right place. Is there anyone that works or has a close realationship with Belial as i have some questions about some experinces i had. I would like to talk about it privately in pms so please pm me thanks

2 Likes

If you want a professional, they do this for a living so you should pay for a consultation. It’s kinda rude to ask a professional for free work.

Maybe someone will PM, but if not, just be discreet and post here, people will respond without you having to tell your life story.

1 Like

Oh i wasnt asking for a pro my bad i typed that by mistake. My mind was somewhere else when i typed this so sorry

1 Like

Also im not trying to tell my life story just some experiences to make sure if it’s really him that i met.

Fair enough.

Personally, I’m not a fan of trusting other people’s upg. It’s why I don’t join the scanning threads. But if you get three people independently saying the same thing and it agrees with your intuition and a divination you did, you’re probably on the right track.

What you want to be careful of is running with the info from first person that tells you what you want to hear. You can waste a lot of time chasing rainbows.

5 Likes

:point_up: Wise words.

Run a search for his name Belial on here, maybe add a keyword or two relevant to your questions, and get a feel for the experiences others have had with him.

5 Likes

thank you and yes i know as someone who is a good friend of mine told me the same so thanks for the advice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have read alot about him :slight_smile:
So that is why im asking just to make sure if this is really him and of course i will use my own divination. Thank you for the help

2 Likes

The scorpion God. Yes I have worked closely with him

2 Likes

Try PMing me

1 Like