Anyone know who might that be? Or scan?

Ooookay…

A tiny bit of backstory,
While practicing my clairvoyance (I usually do it in complete darkness) I saw this um… Person? In front of me (tbh I don’t know if it was a male or female).
I tried to draw them as good as possible :woman_shrugging:t2:
While looking at them I also noticed that there were many feathers (mostly white but black and -this is gonna sound ridiculous- green also).

So, any idea who might that be? Can you guys get anything from the pic?

Lmao the fact that I wrote “feather” cause man dat thing ain’t looking like one rn… :joy::joy:

hmm, when i looked at the picture, Hecate’s name popped into my head, but i might be wrong

1 Like

I’ve literally never contacted her, never even thought about it. Well of course ,it IS possible she wants to tell me something (?), so I’ll keep it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

stared at her sigil until i felt a connection and asked the pendulum if it’s her and it went in the direction of yes, so i guess i sensed right?.. :smile:

if it’s really her and she wants to work with you on something, or you have something on your mind she can help you with, her name or stuff which can be associated with her will pop up in the following days anyways :smile:

I sure hope so , I hate unanswered questions :joy::joy:

1 Like

Kind of looks like my sister…

But yeah i’d agree and say Hecate very magical feel to it

Really? :astonished: