Anyone here have any spirit lovers that ARENT succubi/incubi

I’m asking this since I searched it up and… besides angels its rare to see a thread that isn’t about the Ubi or demon’s.

Anyone have…fae/elemental lovers? Or djinn…or anything else that isn’t a demon or angel. There’s tons of feedback for folks who have demon lovers on here but not as much for someone who has a spirit lover who isn’t a demon.

I’ve recently come to the discovery that my lover may not be a succubi but a fae/nymph

9 Likes

Beautiful my friend

1 Like

Yeah, but it was the shock of my life. Not in a bad way. But was NOT expecting it. I’d basically gone for over years thinking she was a demon, succubus - even before I connected to her.

2 Likes

I have a couple of egregores that scan like greek goddesses.

2 Likes

Um. Okay.

Well I’m referring to actual spirits not egegores.

2 Likes

One member has a kitsune, but I think it’s rare because either 1. people rarely openly talk about it or 2. not many use the occult for things they can possibly get physically

3 Likes

I also did some research and turns out dyrads are nymphs too. Which I’m finding the connection interesting.

It’s making me think that my lady and I had a connection or something.

I’m seeing that it’s rare. But would be nice for feedback from people with similar experiences.

1 Like

Yep, they’re Nymphs who are linked to specific earthly areas such as woods, forests, groves, valleys, etc.

3 Likes

Yeah just found it interesting. Since the whole soul diving stuff.

2 Likes

I have heard of it, although I do not.

3 Likes

The small amount I found here about fae lovers was a thread about someone who wanted to have a fae as a sexual partner ONLY to be told that was a bad idea.

And demon’s were compared to fluffy bears or something compared to fae…

Which didn’t make me feel a whole lot better about the situation :joy: although my experience with my lady has been very positive. Besides a few hang ups but that’s normal in a relationship.

3 Likes

I know that thread, they wanted to use fae as sexual objects and were advised against it because fae are said to be way more spiteful than how one would think a demon to be.

3 Likes

Well the photo you showed me that one time when you soul dived me didn’t look completely human…I thought nymph’s looked human?

I’m assuming she is most likely a water nymph (for reasons) but could be a earth one. But if the wood nymphs look like that then what about the others? Seems almost like a blend between human and nature.

3 Likes

Well I mean, I can see why they were told that. But everyone was basically saying how relationships with fae (romantic kind) don’t end well usually.

Which isn’t helping me.

2 Likes

That is usually do to the stories associated with them as there is usually a bargain associated with it, which in my experience is a half truth.

If you look at the lyrics to the song Scarborough Faire, you’ll see examples of what I am talking about

3 Likes

Well there isn’t a bargain between my lady and I. I just connected to her after years of her making herself known to me. I’d like to say that just like people, we kinda went with the flow. Although there were hints at a romantic relationship even before I connected to her - which is why I thought she was a succubus (obviously was inexperienced then).

Who knows maybe she was a lover from a past life (since I have connections with fae).

But it explains possibly why she reacted defensively to Lilith when she first met me. Since I was clueless about that.

2 Likes

Deep C.W. that song makes me tear-up

2 Likes

Right. Damh the Bard actually wrote a song from the fae’s perspective called Iron from Stone. Also a good one on the subject

3 Likes

Quick question…can nymphs gender “switch” the way Ubi can? I know nymphs are usually female. @anon48079295

I know when a spirit lover interacts with you it’s on the energetic layer of the physical plane and not astral…so does this mean they’d have to have the ability to shapeshift in order to do so? Since they don’t have the freedom of the astral to do so.

1 Like

Nature, remember?

2 Likes