Anyone ever seen an angel?

Not yet… but soon.

I am 100% all about angels right now that it feels like they are willing me on, standing near ready to aid and help me learn more.

I asked for a dream of one last night and got one, he was helping me in the dream, teaching me and assisting me. I cant recall exactly with what exactly, as I couldnt remember it all but I recall waking and receiving what I asked for before going to bed.

I do see lights now and then int he corner of my eye and i saw a feather today on the path as a comfort as I went to hospital (naturally nervously).

So Im fully aware they are aware I am seeking them. I don’t feel i need to see with my eyes, its not needed, as it is not here for novelty but growth of myself and those around me.

I had an angelic dream the other night, one of the first I ever had honestly.

I was looking k to the sky, the sky was a gorgeous ombré of blue hues, of all different shades, stars glistened it even more, I remember being in awe as I stared.
Suddenly I saw the clouds form into white horses, riding across the sky, they had wings, not sure if they had a horn or not, like a bunch of running Pegasus, but then I remember seeing an angel across the sky, it was absolutely mesmerizing, that I remember I was standing like on an edge of a cliff overlooking the beautiful blue ocean, and I fearlessly stepped off the cliff and was walking towards the angel, the energy felt like it was beckoning me more and more.
I really enjoy dreams like this, I wake up feeling so refreshed and happy.

And I don’t believe dreams are JUST are minds confronting us with our own thoughts about what’s going on in our lives. I really believe on some level our spirits go to a universal realm where we all subconsciously link up like magnets almost a based on are physical experiences we’ve had together.

1 Like

This was a vision I experienced through my mind after I did a ritual to the Powers of the East for healing and health. I am uncertain as to why I saw this vision but it is something that came to me unexpectedly.

I was flying through the clouds and saw a large castle built on top of a tall stone hill. I then saw a dark round portal through the clouds and flew around it, in the center of the portal I saw a transparent white lions head on a human body with wings. I am not familiar with the angelic but it fits with there paradines.

Very possible, Angels in dreams are in hundreds of texts.

I have had two nights on the trot of angels in my dreams since studying the sygils and better understanding communication. Ive known this magick just a couple of days and I finally feel VERY comfortable with it. First night the angel was with me helping me solve a heating project Im building, the next was a skype call with them, almost a serious note though… to suggest contact is fine but it must be sincere, which of course I respect. Noone likes pranks calls.

I have such a busy life I should maybe ask them to bend time so i have more time to study, but work then ‘work’ after my day job means i am exhausted. I tried to read while watching love island but doing something technical when also listening to drivvel makes stress.

So for now, I request dreams to communicate as i sleep, when im not busy with earthly duties.

1 Like

Yeah, I have. And other spirits. But the thing is for me, I often get depressed since these experiences because ordinary life has become mundane. I am grateful for my time here of course, but things don’t quite add up. It is difficult for me to articulate.
Lately I’ve stopped projecting too. Just so that I can be more in this world, what was happening was I was not going into work, I was trying to spend all my time in these different astral planes.
But yeah, I have seen angels. It’s a beautiful gift.

There as divide as they say howver they dont always match the beauty or the form that is believed there fighters to the core they do their part . If you want to summon one easy go for raphael or haniel.

Interestingly, I have had angels on my mind as I make requests in my mind and build a connection.

My missus whow as at home all day, said she had a weird experience, she though someone was sat in the lounge, large figure, blonde hair, a male maybe, very bright /golden/white.

I am excited to feel this could well be angelic, maybe a guardian - we both had the same experience when someone int he village died, we spoke about the person and both got the feeling a wite being was standing int he corner of the room in our peripheral - we talked about this later of course and then clicked we’d picked up the same thing.

1 Like

Wow. That has to be more than a coincidence for sure. I think if we really call our, and mean it, and open our feelings up for them, that they will send us messages. It’s quite remarkable, and I also agree that angels are cosmic creative energy

I think I have.
I don’t know who it was but here’s the story.

About two years ago I had to make an important phone call to an official organisation. Feeling sure that I was in the wrong and would fail to get approval for something that would land me in big trouble without that approval. A low point for me and maximum stress after an ongoing situation.

I didn’t know what I was doing or who to ask and had no knowledge of magick. All I knew was that I was on my own with this.

I looked at my phone, whispered please god or someone or something please help me.

As I took a deep breath and proceeded to dial the number, I saw at the side of my vision a white figure appear dressed in a white robe. He was a very old man with a white beard, long white hair and light grey or white skin.
He had something like a white cane or long walking stick and he sort of sat down next to me, looked at me and put his hand on my shoulder as the ring tone sounded on my phone.

With his hand on my shoulder I felt a sigh of relief and that something was going to be alright.

The person on the other end of the phone answered so I spoke and told them what I had to ask. They sounded slightly confused about something and asked me to hold while she spoke to her supervisor, came back to me and said “Yes that’s all fine now, thank you for your call.”

I sat there stunned and I couldn’t explain what I had then just experienced other than something had come out of nowhere, heard my plea and did something about it.