Anyone ever seen an angel?

Has anyone here ever seen an angel?

I mean face to face? Not in the minds eye…

Ligit seen one… I have a reason for asking.

10 Likes

Funny you said that considering I just met metatron.

But if lucifer counts, yes.

10 Likes

Does viewing one in a scrying bowl count?

3 Likes

What did they look like to you guys?
Did they have wings ? If yes what did they look like?

2 Likes

I believe yes. You have got Angels that come to earth as humans with a task. It’s always hard to check if it’s legit but I do think so

5 Likes

I saw it as a sphere, not as a humanoid shape. My understanding of the vision is that geometric shapes are the “real” form behind spirits and they look humanoid simply because that is what is easiest for our minds to perceive.

So no wings, sadly.

I have also seen an angel as a cloud of light which spoke in a chorus of voices.

11 Likes

Yes I have. Corporeally.

1 Like

several times, but no wings

2 Likes

That’s my experience. I think it was an angel or my transcended self giving me something from another dimension, or it was a ufo alien.

5 Likes

Yes, twice. The first encounter was weird and broke my out of body ability. The second was, um… I dunno. Archangels are weird.

My father also encountered one. He and I agree on one thing: they glow. I’ve tended to call them glowbrights for this reason.

4 Likes

Ive set up in a tent for a month with Archangel Michael, human form, you could walk by him on the sidewalk and never no the difference. Also Lucifer and I had some interesting conversations face to face, as a human.

4 Likes

Been thinking about your question and I think it depends on what you mean when you say angel. I dont remember if it was in The book of Azazel or he told me himself that angels and demons arent as different from each other as we think. That they are made of similar stuff it is more polarity of energy that seperates them.

Belial showed me himself face to face in what he called a “celestial” form that looked very much like what angels look like in paintings, glowing with wings. He said he didn’t like the word “Angel” because angels are associated with goodness. It was more like cosmic, creative energy like what stars are made of.

Lucifer has appeared this way to me also in broad daylight. Androgynous with no genitals, glowing with multiple pairs of wings.

I believe I have experienced this as well. An angel incarnated as human. I can see their wings but they are often unaware of it.

12 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

If a angel comes to the living planet as a human there are some signs for them. They will be very attractive addicted to light and for some odd reason always want to be near water not drink it but be near it as far as I can tell that’s kinda how you can identify them.

2 Likes

Idk …no here has really described what I saw.

It wasn’t like any of these.

2 Likes

Hm. Could you describe what you saw?

1 Like

Odd

1 Like

Yes. I’ve seen bright flashes of white light in rooms where there are no such lights. Their energy felt exactly like an angel’s.

1 Like

Absolutely.

YES.

Word!

This all resonates, big time.

1 Like

Yes face to face on a few occasions some of which were very intense.

2 Likes