Anyone ever seen an angel?

Twice. Archangel Michael both times.The first time was just after I had gotten into a pretty bad car wreck. He appeared next to my car, full angel from, golden aura and wings and everything. He was directing a man to come to my car and help me. I had hit the steering wheel and split open my head and Michael seemed to help this man get my car door open and rendered aid.
Second time was about two years later and I had just broken up with my boyfriend for the millionth time. I was sitting on a park bench looking pretty forlorn when a very handsome man sat down next to me. Same golden aura but no wings. This was his human form. I didn’t look at him, I just wanted to be left alone but in the end I looked up into his face and I just started to cry. He smiled and said, “no man is worth this.” then he winked. Took my hand and gave it a quick squeeze and he stood up and walked away.

12 Likes

i dont think angels are that careless to be seen by humanity…bt i believe they are around us…

1 Like

Uh let me say something.

Working with the Pauline Art, the Angel that came was all white, using a Crystal ball. Just the face appeared.

But when we did an evocation of physical manifestation, Michael was summoned. He appeared with a yellow/golden wings. Eye to eye, we conversed.

So human can see angels. They are so willing to mingle with us, make friend with us, cux we are brothers though energy maybe different.

3 Likes

I took a pic in bathroom the other day… it was behind me… I would upload pic but I don’t know how to do it

1 Like

PFFFFFT what a photo-bomber xD

2 Likes

Only when I look in the mirror :smile:

7 Likes

Not seen but heard, a chorus of voices or one time a booming voice, think it was Michael, he cut cords for me with a family member. His voice booms when he is angry or serious , not sure which. Sheesh!

1 Like

Kind of late in this discussion, but yes I have
Blinding fucking Light, can barely make out the figure of a body.
I had a more intense experience with Azazel, however.

1 Like

You misunderstand creativity Sophia. Stars are formed as a side effect of a little known process called inert cavity structure dynamic. The universe is a machine and there is absolutely NO such thing as ‘cosmic creative energy’. Indeed Lucifer was created as a side effect - a side effect of EVIL.

J

Having the ‘gift’ of sensual telepathy, I have sensed an angel on two occasions I believe, both whilst I was driving my van. Both times they came with a pleasant smell, and a physical sensation followed. The second time the angel used the smell of strawberries to determine time - ie at the time of strawberry harvest which correlates to around June. I found the physical experience strange like a fizzy energy coursing through your body.

J

White long straight hair. Blue eyes. Pale flawless skin. Black nails. One white dove wing (left) One black raven wing (right)

In a black suit sometimes. Other times in a black robe. Hair sometimes down. Sometimes tied in a ponytail with a black ribbon.

Apparently he was my “imaginary friend” as a kid. But I started to doubt it when a blue eyed baby (I hear people with blue eyes can see spirits more frequently) looked directly at his face and pointed and squealed excitedly. I looked to see if there was something else. Nope. So pretty sure they were my guardian.

1 Like

Hey, I actually have a similar story! Throughout my first two decades of being weird, I was always accompanied by a presence I could somewhat see but somehow knew wasn’t ‘all there’. She was a red-haired, pale lady dressed in a robe whiter than the Sun with wings and feathers of bright fire. My earliest memory of her is a mist-like light that pulled me inside, and there she asked me if I, exact quote, “remember what the sound of chocolate smells like?” I was (and remain) confused about that, but she’s had my back since then. Sometimes in the dark, you can spot her red-orange light in the distance. Sometimes in the light, she’s a moving shadow people can see and hear.

It’s been a rollercoaster, if anything! slight_smile:

2 Likes

@MKUltraMadeMeDoIt have many succesfull connections with angels, as far as I know.

Yeah, I think I still feel his presence I just can’t interact with him like I used to. I remember he used to place his hands on my shoulders and advise me when my introverted nature or hatred got to bad.

I also would read Edgar Allan Poe out loud to him because he tried helping me with my speech and my dyslexia.

I’m starting to think he was helping me so I could recite things like the Litany of Lucifer, though. And my own spells.

1 Like

I ever get a dream about an archangel
Those group of archangel help me to remove the negative effect in my mind! And they say too much a darkness inside me! So they help me to balance it!
They didnt have wing or fancy robe etc
They are just like human being with good stature and have dignity aura
But basically i dont work with an angel

2 Likes

Yes…! Each time I look in the mirror! :smirk:

Other than that, no, we both keep our distances :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen Archangel Gabriel in a masculine form not in his feminine form. He looked really young like in his pre-teens. He had honey golden blonde hair and wore loose fitted white dress. I think his eyes are brown. He emitted a soft pale yellow aura around his body.

1 Like

Can’t say so, no, but have read descriptions of some and there is more than one per by some accounts. Personally not experienced any viewing of any beings be it angel or any other kind. Meh. If I start seeing stuff I’mma put myself in a closet and stop the train right there. lol just kidding.

Wonder if seeing myself counts? :joy::man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I have in different forms from silver white sparkles, white blinding light, a semi developed form where the body be formed with clothing but the face and head be more of a light then an actual face to a full formed being with clothes and such with and without wings annnnd I believe once as one those physical states that only lasts a few minutes :thinking: