Anyone close to Emperor Lucifer?

Thank you so much :pray:

1 Like

Even if you are low energy can bond with them. Just hold them keep them with you. I even sleep with my new decks. Then when you are able to do something more (I know all about low energy) do a interview spread with them. It will help you to get to know them even better.

I sure can!

1 Like

Yes, I see. I have met people that attract parasites easily. I suggest that you banish a lot, it will help with that. Also, you could ask for your patron spirit to keep you safe, especially when youā€™re home, which is the place you do all of your rituals and stuff.

Here in Greece, depending on where you are, energies can be strong. But that also means that you need to know how to use that and make your workings even better.

1 Like

@Manosman Iā€™ve no idea which is my patron yet :thinking::thinking:
Iā€™m in Athens and i hope i was not lol
but in which areas you mean the energies are different?
In Davelis cave for instance?! :rofl: Kidding
But we re out of topic co-patrioti, Apologies to OP for this

2 Likes

For?
I plz do ask questions I will wana see the answers. And add to my knowledge

He might want you working with someone else for a while. I havenā€™t worked with him as in depth as I used to because he wanted me to start working more with Lilith and King Paimon. Have you worked with many other entities aside from Lucifer?

1 Like

I never worked with any other beings before.
However there are two bings Dark and very powerful around me.
I dont think they r part of the Goetia.

Probably i should work with them.

1 Like

Because we were out of topic dear, but yea I also wanted to know if someone knows, why Lucifer particularly, brings so many parasites with him, and impostors , more than any other entity.
Donā€™t ask me where i heard this, i canā€™t remember, but im sure i read it here in Balg long time ago.

1 Like

Really? Thats interesting :thinking: I never heard of that before.
I thought Negs beings would run away from him couse his ā€œThe light Bringerā€ so the light would scorch most negs.

1 Like

Yep unfortunately it happensā€¦ maybe because the whole world is calling him?! :laughing: Dont know
@Manosman have you heard of this before?
Or someone who is working often with Lucifer, @Borgy maybe?

2 Likes

Same here, Zapdubious. Well spoken. I have a great relationship with him. I just like feeling his presence. Itā€™s so soothing when I say my prayers to him and I feel him in my room. I donā€™t ask for anything because he knows my desires and has delivered if it was from the heart. Nice Pink Floyd reference BTW!

1 Like

How can an energy body be broken? @StrengthenedWarrior

Give it a try. For the longest time I thought the only entity I would want to work with is Lucifer but Lucifer kept telling me to work with King Paimon and we meshed really well together. If a spirit is calling you it might be worth looking into at the very least.

1 Like

Idk how to call them. They just do not interact with me. Like one of the beings is a female dark and powerful i feel that she is a Godess and I feel that she is protective and always with me.
But she doesnā€™t interact with me.
I mean there were times when I felt touches but thats about it and then i wont feel a touch for like a week or so but I am sure she always with me.

1 Like

Do you know the names of these entities?

1 Like

no i do not

1 Like

I been scanned by two different people on this forum and they were able to see her but canā€™t tell who she is.
I got scanned like 3 years ago and thatā€™s when I first found out of her.
Then got scanned a day ago and she still with me.
She got long flowing hair and cat like features. But she is really beautiful i heard
:man_shrugging:
She could be a mother or a wife. Or spirit guide or Gurdian.
But she wonā€™t interact with me, and I am all here sometimes feeling alone and I am doing all the sliritual work. I am feeling energetic blocked, some help from beyond the veil would be great to help me open my senses.

1 Like

hmmm, no idea what to tell you my friend. Are there any goetic entities you feel like you want to work with? Also, have you tried pendulum work with this entity?

1 Like

Yea feeling like King Belial but also feeling like i shouldnā€™t and that I am not worthy for him right now. Feeling like I would waste his time and I got too much weakness bad habits.
Lazy, makeing excuses and so onā€¦

1 Like

If you feel like Belial is calling you than just go for it.

1 Like