Anyone been feeling a shift in magick/everything recently

Yes, and next to go retro is mars- that is not good. The war planet

1 Like

I really like Darkstar Astrology. I found out yesterday they had already written an article back in May covering the astrology of pandemics. There’s certain signs that seem to be associated with them.

3 Likes

Yes!

1 Like

I dunno, if this whole age of Aquarius thing is happening, its an age of Saturn and 2020 has definably been a very saturnine year.
Personally, while shit is going on everywhere including in my own life i feel pretty good and my rituals (in particular wealth magick) have been on point.

2 Likes

Oooooh this looks juicy! Thank you for the share!:blush:

1 Like

Ugh fecking saturn…he and Uranus are my main home boys…but feck them both. This year has sucked major rat patootie. :triumph::expressionless:

2 Likes

I have been recently here too…Everyday for the most part for about 2 weeks or so now … usually this means something you casted for is about to manifest from what I’ve expierenced

I apologise for the very late response. Simply put I don’t think things are going bad for the world, I think things are going bad for human beings, and it is majoritively their/our own fault. Like George Carlin said “the planet is fine, the people are fucked” xD

Friendly reminder: this forum has a moratorium on discussing political subjects. This topic is about sensing energy or magickal shifts, not judging entire groups of people or getting into current events on the world stage. :+1:

It’s also a year old, and the shifts now vs Sept 2020 are a different subject.
I’m closing his post. Thanks all.

2 Likes