Anyone been feeling a shift in magick/everything recently

Hey guys been awhile since I’ve posted something or came here for anything but anyways I wanted to know if anyone else feels a shift in magick or feel as if something is coming. Recently a couple of people have been asking me if I have felt a change in magick, couple crystal healers have said the same. Just wondering if its us locals feeling it or if anyone around is too.

6 Likes

Yeah I have for a while now. Its because we entered a new era (the age of Aquarius) which is all about out with the old and in with the new energy. Also as a collective, there is a world wide phenomenon of mass spiritual awakening.

4 Likes

I see just a bunch of people have been saying stuff like the gates are opening and this reality is gonna break and stuff like that.

2 Likes

Lmao, in not sure about all that, but it’s definitely a movement into a new evolutionary state for humans, spiritually speaking.

2 Likes

Yeah

i think these are common and not as big as it seems, like people state feeling these things every few months of every year.

9 Likes

I agree with this, change is a constant thing–one could say it happens over and over again.

^^ This was an interesting read, though. I had to google it because I haven’t seen this before. Made me realize some other, interesting things. Thanks for sharing!

8 Likes

Yup. Anytime.

It doesn’t take much intuition to say that shit is going down. Brainwashing has been going on so obviously through social media and movies,even video games, that I find it insulting how few people call it out. But you can’t call it out coz you’ll get hit with some discrediting label. And so the wheel turns.

Magically, nope, people are just getting pissed off about that which I previously mentioned, and that will indeed have an impact on the general “vibe”, but the world is doing what it has to do to live. It’s a whole sad spiral of creating confusion. Know thyself, hard as it is.

6 Likes

I have too but I don’t feel it is anything bad. Just a shift in the world which happens a lot to be honest. We are all including the planet always growing and changing.

8 Likes

Yes! But people have been saying that for as long as I can remember. Although I have personally noticed a quickening of sorts. Among other shifts my magick seems much faster, almost instantaneous sometimes.

3 Likes

No, I haven’t been feeling a shift in the magic, not more than usual at least.

Yes, I noticed quite a large shift during August 16 when Uranus went into retrograde. That’s why I came back to the forums after taking a long break.

3 Likes

It’s the beginning of the world as we know it. Portals opening. Creatures from the Abyss coming in the flesh to drink our blood. Demons coming to snatch us up, and carry us into the sky. Vampires coming to bite us and turn us into walking, living dead, immortal golems. Cats and dogs living together. Mass hysteria. “Elvis is NOT dead… He just went home.”" Coming back to rock the world with a 13 point earth quake, from Jail House rock.
And, before I get too full of s***. All of the Religious doomsday conspiracies, sales pitches, and political jargon aside. Maybe each year this change and awakening has been happening a little each year for many years. This year it reached a tipping point, where the Balance of Power and what ever else is balanced, has reached a tipping point. So all Hell breaks loose as existence adjusts to the changes. And this in turn helps to awaken people even further. The light shines brighter toward awakening and the darkness disappears. By light and darkness, I do not mean any religious dogma. Just people seeing truth, principles of life, the happenings that some in society want to be kept hidden. That sort of thing. Along with seeing new opportunities in life.

3 Likes

Not to mention we have 5 major planets in retrograde right now, and Mars will be the 6th not too far down the road, and yes I have noticed it, as well as my fellow practitioners. We were just talking about it.

4 Likes

Yeap. Especially in season changes.

2 Likes

Exactly and seasonal changes are usually really pushy lol

1 Like

Welcome @The_Prophet I see you joined us back in 2019 but this is your first post. It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

4 Likes

In January, we had the Saturn-Pluto conjunction in Capricorn. This happens about once every 500 years with the last taking place in 1518. In general, these times have great energy shifts and restructuring with schisms occurring creating new, powerful branches of religion, government, archons, etc.

Along with this change, many have reported feeling the elemental winter spirits having arrived more than a month early.

Mars will be going into retrograde in a few days.
Momentum will come to a standstill and introspection would be a productive way of using this slowed energy. Mercury will be going into retrograde in October, so that feeling of being suspended may switch to being rushed and any mental confusion one may be experiencing will likely be compounded.

2 Likes

This year has been a pain in the literally ass so far… Wasnt the last time all these planets went retrograde like in the 40s or 50s right before ww2? And the last time Pluto and Jupiter were in Capricorn with matching degrees was in 1918 during the Spanish flu outbreak. Where more than 50 million people died from the disease.

The last time Pluto was in 27 degree Capricorn was July 4 1776… And it was in that exact position on Feb 24th of this year right as the stocks crashed.

Anyway i think that magick, or more accurately the veil that separates the realms, is going to be removed entirely. That’s just my own upg.

Here is a link I got my astro info from.

It’s a decent read.

3 Likes