Any tips for invoking King Paimon?

Also the first demon I will be working with I just want some tips that could help me so I can know what I’m working with.

3 Likes

He wants a gift before summoning, likes to be called King Paimon and prefers fruit to Mountain Dew.

4 Likes

First and for most thing you should do is also address him as king paimon not paimon for he is a king amongst demons and has earned his title . As long as you are respectful and genuine and serious with your intent he is more than willing to help he is very forgiving and patiant with beginers and has a very calm and relaxing demeanor. You should be fine as long as you keep you keep it at respectful level and not demanding . Food for thought he appreciates one that takes time to get to know him before jumping right in and asking for stuff i wish you the best with your invocation

4 Likes

Also what questions should I ask to get to know him? also im 16 would that attract him more that I’m young and find intrest in him ?

Your age has no meaning to if he will like you or not and a question ask him about his history and how he came to be. Its just like if you meet some one on the streets you would take the time to get to know them before you ask anything of them. Its called building a worth while relationship thats in my own opinion but you can do what is best for you

4 Likes

Okay thank you much appreciated :black_heart::love_you_gesture:t3:

3 Likes

Be more specific .

Pay no mind at Dallas, he’s very beginner friendly, remember to address him as King Paimon / be respectful and courteous :two_hearts: he’s quite gentle, you’ll be fine xox

7 Likes

Here are some tips:

1. Always address him as king.
  2. Give him an offering: sweet things, quality wine or quality tea, etc.
  3. He’s very beginner friendly.
  4. Always be most respectful when talking to him.
  5. Be serious and listen to him well. He always want to be taken seriously and for others to listen to him well.
  6. Be fully dressed (aka no topless, etc.).
7 Likes

Thanks and is there a specific time that would be good to invoke him ?

2 Likes

Also I think I may have seen him in my dream last night and I was thinking about his name alot .

1 Like

Any time is good. Time and direction doesn’t matter when you summon a spirit, unless you want to do a specific ritual with specific details. In other words, don’t mind it at all.

It happens.

2 Likes

Hey my name is Abhishek , from India,
Actually I love king paimon , because my friends ,
Anwiz tell me about him. I know my English is very bad , I hope u understand,
I make sigil of paimon , and drop my own blood on it ,
What I do next . I have the paper in my money purse , because I want him always near me .

Actually at the moment I am feel broken , because i love a girl " Shree Khairwar" and i want her in my life .
Can anyone help me .
If anyone is there who have a strong connection with my king paimon , pls say him that’s I really obey to king paimon,
Pls help me .

For the love of god. Abhi, King Paimon doesn’t want you to give your life to him.

2 Likes

I love king paimon ,
You mean King paimon dosen’t want I give my life to Shree khairwar , right.

No, he doesn’t want you to give your life to ANYONE.

You don’t even know him, how can you love him?

2 Likes

Dude…please don’t take your info from “Hereditary”.

THANK YOU. Geez.

2 Likes

I’ve privately messaged you :slight_smile:

1 Like