Tonight is the night for me and king paimon, any tips or good words?

Tonight is the night I have decided to summon king paimon because I have been called upon by him to talk to him face to face to make acuaintance with him because of this strange calling I’ve had for the longest time, this is my first ritual ever and I am almost too exited about this…

Any words of wisdom I could receive from y’all to make this a very pleasant ritual and have a good first step towards a good relationship with king paimon?

4 Likes

See if you prefer working with a background of monaural sounds (otherwise, in Paimon’s case, Arabian music) or no one at all. Light candles and burn incense, turn to each corner or wall and call the 4 elements.

3 Likes

Be direct and polite. Ensure to always give the King his due reverence and attention. Notate everything afterward. Any repetitive thoughts, feelings or images need to be recorded.
Once you make contact do not be surprised if throughout your regular daily activities, King Paimon speaks to you. This happened with me and Lucifer.

4 Likes

He prefers frankencense incense, sweet offerings (if you’re leaving any) you can also use dark blue or black candles for easier access. Are you accessing him through sigil and enn?

1 Like

I got yellow candles since I understand his preferred color is yellow or gold. I am using a hand crafter sigil and his enn. No frankencense but I did get him fruits and some good white zinfandel to drink…

2 Likes

He spoke to me repeatedly on my way home…
Why do they do that…?

1 Like

You sure tonight is the night? You don’t sound too sure.

1 Like

If I don’t I feel like I won’t sleep, it’s the weirdest feeling I’ve felt ever

Because the door is now open. You are now connected. They want to help you.

Life is a never ending learning experience sentinel, it’s funny how you talk about the cold feet and I told you I couldn’t sleep unless i did this when as a matter of fact I fell asleep last night in the room after everything had been set up I just finished making the sigils but I didn’t turned on the candles and I felt like I had to lay down and sleep so I did…I had a strange dream I can’t remember except for being in a subway station feeling hopeless because people around me were some how talking about me as I walked like if I were some type of peasant. I helped some people but I don’t remember how…I woke up after 3 hours and I left to my room knowing It wasn’t me who placed myself to sleep. You know we’re all here because of the cool kids sentinel stop acting

Hey now, chill out a bit. You seem young in your profile picture. We’re both young.

Sent. is right, it’s not about being “cool”. It has to do with things far less superficial. We get that you’re excited, we’re just looking out for you. He’s just making sure you don’t waste your time or piss off KP by wasting his time or anything like that, okay? No need to get frustrated.

Often times people our age just fuck around, this path isn’t about fucking around.

1 Like

Didn’t mean to come off that way really it was just funny how I fell asleep even if I said I couldn’t until I’d do it and it kind of shows off as a coincidence of the fact that he said not to get cold feet :confused: I really appreciate y’all that care for one another here, its important we do at least in my regard I don’t have people to talk about these things because most people I know wouldn’t understand or probably flat out stop talking to me…

3 Likes