Any Ritual for hire services to help with Pregnancy

Hi, I am new here My partner has an issue with conceiving so we have to do IVF but due to her age, and complications in the past we have been told we have 1 last go … so I come to you ((( the magickal community to see if any ritual for hire exists for this rite and if anyone can show some results of successful practitioners on this topic

Welcome @Dark187 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

PS: No one is allowed to advertise ritual for hire services on this forum except for those who are involved with the parent company, BALG. If you are interested, please see the main site at becomealivinggod.com and click on ritual for hire. Most professions can do customized rituals.

…and after you leave an intro, if you’re interested in ritual for hire please check out this link:

I understand what you and your wife are going through. I had my first child when I was 27 and due to reasons I still can’t seem to wrap my mind around, I gave birth prematurely. My daughter didn’t survive and passed away. It took me 6 years for my husband and I to conceive again, test after test, procedure after procedure, no luck. I finally was able to conceive on my own after we just decided to stop trying and move on with our lives childless, and I ended up having four children back to back.

You can perform rituals on your own or petition fertility and/or healing spirits. More info on those below:

Good luck.

1 Like