Any Quimbanderos on here?

So I’m going to jump backing into the ATR via the current of Exu and Pomba Gira. Anyone here practice Quimbanda?

6 Likes

I’ve worked with Pomba Gira in the past so I can help in that respect

6 Likes

I’ll message you :wink::grimacing:

1 Like

YES sir :wink:

Yes! I may DM U as well, if U dnt mind~
Salve’ Salve Maria Padhilla :lips::wilted_flower:

4 Likes

Yes sister go right ahead !

1 Like

Isnt pomba gira the one who you call to curse your enemies or do dark work on and make someones life into shambles?

2 Likes

There’s multiple Pombagiras. Kind of like people. It’s like an office of spirit in my understanding.

3 Likes

Ok. Just doing a little homework

2 Likes

Of course! They are very proficient in all sorts of magick.

2 Likes

Pomba Gira is legion and expresses herself via a phalanx. She is one entity with a plenitude of expressions that appear as a many different Pomba Gira. Same with Exu. There is Exu but Exu can express himself as Exu Lucifer, Exu Tata Caveira, etc.

I am not an initiated Quimbandeiro but I am seeking ingress into that tradition and would love to speak with those who are seeking ingress as well.

3 Likes

:heart: & Thanks Mai Pomba Gira~ Salude :wine_glass:

4 Likes

Just curious to see if you were able to find any quimbanderos

Welcome @XadLarbac It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Present

1 Like

I worked with PG Rosa Caveira and PG Siete Cruzeiros but outside the kimbanda context. I would love to know more about quimbanda.

Books by Frijsvold give some informations but not enough. Also I don’t believe in learning such things from books while it is communal practice. And Brazil is too far away from Europe :wink:

But there is one things that bothers me right now. What is the place of espiritismo/mediumship in quimbanda. How mediums are known, trained and what services they offer?