Any link between Lilith and Saturn?

Saturn appeared in one of the visions that came to me the second time Lilith came to me. Lilith first appeared that night with an upturned crescent moon over her eyes, and behind her was Saturn. It was massive and glowing, with well-defined rings.

My oracle deck is dedicated to Lilith and has her name on the cards. Recently, the Saturn card has come up twice.

The first time it was in the “The Present” place in my Super Blue Moon spread (the spread was: The Past, The Present, The Future, The Self, The Environment, The Outcome).

The second time was last night in a standard oracle reading without a spread. It came out with my Earth energy card, The Dark Night/Shadow Side/Moon card, the Fire energy card, and the Feminine card. It was last after the Feminine energy card.

Since yesterday’s reading, I have noticed that some of Lilith’s sigils have similarities to the symbols for Saturn. I realize that could be a coincidence or done unintentionally by the sigil’s creator.

I have tried to research this more, but I mostly get astrology results (Lilith conjunct Saturn, etc.). I have checked my natal chart and can find no personal connection there.

Is there any known connection between Lilith and Saturn?

1 Like

Not particularly that I know of, but owing to her traits of independence and freedom, I’d guess a connection to Aquarius, which is ruled by Uranus and Saturn. I do find that odd myself though, as Saturn is about limitation and control, and Aquarius is about freedom…personally, as an Aquarian I look to Uranus as “my” planet.

I did the same search and also saw the bunch of people talking about “Lilith conjunct Saturn” in astrological circles. Kind of treating her like a planet energetically I guess.

Here then. I would say the link is you. You have both these aspects influencing you right now, not necessarily for the same reasons but, maybe. :thinking:

1 Like

Binah is connected to Saturn, and the nightside of Binah is Satariel, which is the throne of Lilith.

4 Likes

In astrology, I believe they are refering to Dark Moon Lilith, which is a position on the natal chart. Aquarius is in both my Moon position and in my Dark Moon Lilith position.

I suppose it is possible that the Shadow Side/The Dark Night/Moon card could refer to Dark Moon Lilith. Or literally, “The Moon.” Or both, or neither.

I originally interpreted my oracle reading as:
Spring/Seeds
Earth/Virgo (my zodiac)
Shadow Side/The Dark Night/Moon
Fire energy
Autumn/Harvest

The seeds I sowed in the spring are my petitions/rituals with the demons. In other words, the work I’ve done in the dark with the shadow side. Those seeds have rapidly grown (i.e. “spread like wildfire”). And the coming autumn will bring them to harvest.

The next is:
Feminine Energy
Saturn
Ego/Vanity & Pride
Distance/Retreat/Time Out
Thoughts/Intrusion

I originally interpreted as the feminine energy (me) needs to take a step back and let down my guard a little, and set aside my wounded ego/pride for a while. Open myself up and trust more.

Interestingly enough, theres a “-127 Square between the Moon and Saturn” in my natal chart. It says “When the Moon is in hard aspect to Saturn in the natal chart, natives need to learn to trust others more. Fear keeps them from fully enjoying personal relationships, and fear is behind the occasional rigidity that they express.” There are three full paragraphs but thats the gist of it. Which is sort of exactly my interpretation.

The last part was:
Summer/Growth
Temptation/Deception
Stability/Harmony/Flow
Spy/Watching/Inspecting
Reunion/Soul Ties
Air Sign/Scorpio, Pisces, Cancer

This summer has been a growing experience for me in all ways. A summer temptation (a 3rd party who has made a move on me this weekend) would disrupt the stability/harmony/flow of my life, and it would be noticed and watched, affecting my ability to reunite with my soul tie/ex (Scorpio). The 3rd party is a good mutual friend to both myself and my ex.

3rd party is a Pisces, so I guess this could also be saying that HE has been watching me and giving into temptation will bring me stability/harmony/flow and that he is who my soul tie is. But that’s not really the vibe that I got.

Yes it is quite odd but in Aquarius Saturn limits and restricts so you can rebel about the situation, he gives idealism and obligations to serve humanity or a larger cause and he will do so by limiting some aspect of your life. He’s the Satan, the one who rebelled against the “oppression” of the King Sun

1 Like

Whenever Saturn links with Lilith or Venus, something big always comes up after in someone’s life. There will be a before and an after cause their alignment in your life cause they rarely work together on a single issue. When they do it always something big ( positive? or negative? Depends on a lot of factors)

I remember in 2020 I called Saturn, he came with a woman wearing a red dress and red lipstick I supposed it was Lilith. I didn’t understand why but since then my life changed 360 degree. The key is to look where your Venus is placed from Saturn and where your moon is placed from Jupiter

2 Likes

Venus and Mars are in conjunction in Midheaven. Saturn is square Midheaven.

Moon is sextile Jupiter.

Venus in the 10th house.
Saturn in the 1st house.
Moon in the 4th house.
Jupiter in the 2nd house.

Venus is in Leo.
Saturn is in Scorpio.
Moon is in Aquarius.
Jupiter is in Sagittarius.

Which of these parts are what I need to look at more closely?

1 Like

When you use the western astrology you won’t see how Venus and Saturn are related but with Vedic astrology which is more precise you can see clearly.

I haven’t seen your chart to establish this scenario 100% but with Vedic Astrology you are a Libra Ascendant with Saturn in 1st house, it’s a powerful Saturn.

If it was in Scorpio, Saturn would have been giving you constant fears, nightmare, and visions of ghosts or spirits but in Libra Saturn is powerful, it is his exaltation point, so you don’t complain with working hard, you hate injustice cause you want things to be balanced and also with another example of mars in Leo normally would give you male coworkers or partners who are proud, want to be at the center of attention.

But in Vedic your Mars in cancer, you would be around male coworkers who likes to cook or spend time in the kitchen, they are also very protective or territorial.

With that being said let’s continue

Saturn in 1st Libra: whenever Saturn is in 1st house it shows already that some pact or covenant were made in your past life which will manifest in this life and Libra is a sign of contracts. Saturn is your 4th and 5th lord so the agreement has been made with your family or mother or in giving people conveniences, providing food/shelter, taking care of the masses, hence I am started to think you may be working in a restaurant or hotel, or somewhere you take care of people needs by making them confortable or easy their pain.

With Saturn in Libra, there’s already a connection with Venus. And from 1st house Saturn is aspecting Venus in 10th house. So the pact was made to serve others or to make you popular and this will help you tremendously in your career.

Jupiter in 2nd house, again house of food and money, he’s placed 11th places from the moon if you count from the 4th house to the 2nd house. Your work will give you gains :yen:

In summary Venus-Saturn helping you attract customers or people in general and make you well respected in your society with time

Moon Jupiter connection is to give you gains, great potential to make money.

And Venus from 10th house aspect moon in the 4th house

Jupiter aspects Venus too by giving you luck

1 Like

Thank you for this! I will have to think about this reading and see how it resonates with me.

It made me raise my eyes when you mentioned a contract. In my oracle deck, the Saturn card says “Contracts, Career, Commitments” and it never resonated with me because I already have a thriving, satisfying job in public service. Not quite the type of job you have described here, but I do work with the public a lot. I kept wondering what that card could mean for me.

1 Like

Your welcome, yeah you could also do other job so I think I narrowed it too much to only job. I did not analyse your whole birth chart but definitely there’s a sense of services to the mass and kinda taking care of their needs cause cancer like to care of people. But anyway you have good chart, you can go as far as you can but only with 100% integrity.

Commitment because Saturn is aspecting your 7th house of deals and contracts, you are kinda in pact with the public. With the 4th house if you get in politics you can also do very good cause you are bound to help larger groups and in a positive way. That’s why Saturn will or made you marry a bit late in life cause he’s gonna choose your partner too

The moment you start losing your ethics and integrity, Saturn and Jupiter may harm you. Cause you already notice that people trust you cause you have that serious outlook and always eager to serve.

And last thing :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: pay attention to what you eat and say and don’t take debts on behalf of a family member, all of these problems can multiply themselves exponentially.

Where’s placed the king Sun? Cause if Saturn made you a servant ( because Saturn is the servant of the king Sun), so to know who you are serving you need to check the position of sun.

Mercury placement will show you where you can lose your status of service if you do something wrong. Check sun land mercury too please

Again you have Strong chart

1 Like

On the vedic chart I did online, it says Sun is in Virgo Uttaraphalungi pada 2 and Mercury is in Leo Uttaraphalungi pada 1.

Could the contract aspect be part of my romantic life? Such as a soul contract? I keep getting cards relating to a reunion of soul ties, twin flames, soulmates, etc.

1 Like

Yes Saturn aspects your 7th house house of other people and marriage too. Hence you must take your time regarding relationships. It will come, just be patient.

Okay so you must be mindful of the advice you get from your friends or elder siblings because of mercury, sometimes it can get you in troubles in your overall success. It can show loss of success due to friends or elder siblings But mercury won’t do much harm because he’s in exchange of signs between him and sun so they can cooperate and protect you

I don’t know if you work with foreign organizations or you travelled abroad to get more success but definitely you should serve under foreign entities in your country or in an another country. Sun shows gaining success in foreign land or with foreign people due to your service ( cause Virgo represent service or healing)

I found a blog post by VK Jehannum that talks about this in more depth. It was very interesting!!