Any help with the Kundalini

It won’t.

All it will do is enhance you. Read the book Path Notes of An American Ninja Master for the effects of the Kundalini from a Western point of view.

1 Like

I’m confused because this is your quote to the original poster
“Its literally something which will set you on a whole different life path, you may lose interest in everything you currently enjoy, passions, hobbies’, sexual partners, spouse’s. It Shakti will swallow your whole life, dissecting every life choice you have made so far and say I dont like that, that’s got to go, as she burns her way up your chakras’, through everything you hold dear as she search’s for Shiva in your crown chakra.” no offense but losing my passions, and losing everything i currently enjoy as kundalini burns her way and decides what she wants to go doesnt exactly seem like it wont take away my goals or what im aiming for. it seems the exact opposite of what i was just saying i didnt want

I have never posted in this thread before replying to you. That quote is from a different member.

oh my bad. how come so many people like that are always saying that this energy will remove a lot about us then? they always say to me all your current desires are just ego desires and they have to be burnt up or away. i have heard it from numerous people. it really bothers me because i like my current goals and aspirations

also its always the same talk, that kundalini will make your higher self take you over, and that you sre no longer in control and your ego has to take a backseat. i dont really like that

It’s because the majority of the literature is taken from the yogic traditions, which are religious in origin. They also state that you have to be vegetarian, and ignore any powers (called siddha) that you develop and place your focus only on attaining the Godhead, but those are religious injunctions, and have nothing to do with the energy of the Kundalini itself.

The energy will change you, but it will not remove your ambitions nor your goals. In the book I recommended above, the author describes various physiological changes he and his students experienced, like losing the ability to read, for example. This is because the Spirit is non verbal, but if you love to read, the ability comes back.

Other changes included permanently dilated pupils, enhanced reflexes and cognition, and a constant state of relaxation. He also found himself making decisions based on how the choices made him feel rather than on any external criteria. He found that he could easily see and hear spirits, and that they would drop in unannounced to check him out. He became vegetarian, but he makes the reader understand that it was a personal choice based on what was right for him, not something that everyone has to do. Many of his students did not change their diet. He kept his enjoyment of alcohol, and discovered that the energy of the Kundalini increased his tolerance ten fold.

The Kundalini is mixed with a lot of religious and mystical baggage than is really necessary. It is the sexual energy of the body, and you can attain it regardless of your religious beliefs or lack thereof or your personal ambitions. The thing to remember is, people react to spiritual attainments differently. Some become religious zealots, and others simply say, “oh, that’s nice, where’s my coffee?”

Read the book and you will understand that the Kundalini is a biological process, and has nothing whatsoever to do with the Higher Self “taking over.” You can still have sex, and pursue wealth if that is what you want. It does not mean you will no longer be concerned with material things or lose your ego. It means that you will make decisions based on your own intuition and energy, not necessarily on logic or what’s in it for you. You will be more present in the world, not less, and you will see how everything connects to everything else, and how you affect the world, and how the world, in turn, affects you.

Dr. Morris had to stop attending major sporting events because the energy would overload him and make him blubber like a baby (he apparently didn’t know how to shield himself until much later).

Most of all, the Kundalini is simply You at play with the universe, so stop letting people scare you away from your birthright as a human being.

6 Likes

Sometimes what we want is what we are molded to want. When we change, whether due to age or spiritual practice, we think of things differently and that affects our goals and aspirations. Change is growth. If a spiritual practice doesn’t change you in some way then it isn’t growing you and isn’t worth your time.

Something as intense as a Kundalini awakening should change you. Holding on to who we were yesterday doesn’t serve us. Open up to the idea of changing, and you’ll sprout wings and fly. You’ll become the best version of yourself you can achieve.

1 Like

I have changed enough before this energy came along. i was ill for 7 years and really raised my conciousness. I don’t need to " change " anymore. Im sick of people telling me what I need to be because of kundalini. I want to make a lot of money , and travel the world and do what I want, when I want. I dont need right hand path ideologists telling me i have to do what the kundalini wants, or give up my desires for god or some other bullshit. i will reinforce my own will and do whatever i want . And i am not changing my goal of wanting to travel and make money. i will do it regardless of whatever " change" you people in the right hand path try to enforce on me

do you know if there is a way to stop kundalini awakening? it honestly has been more of a burden on my life then a benefit. i have a type of epilepsy from a head injury. I know kundalini can heal small things but from what i have read it cannot cure chronic diseases like multiple sclerosis or epilepsy. Also i dont want to forget how to read because its important to me, also using my thinking logically mind matters a lot to me too. For the physical effects i dont really care about that either. Too be honest i am not really attracted by anything the kundalini offers and i dont care for being blissed up or having this raging river inside me. I wish there was a way for me to ask the kundalini to politely leave. i

sitting around with a kundalini awakening suffering for 10 years isnt oppening up your winngs and flying. im in facebook groups with people and they go through hell. Who are you to say what is opening there wings and flying? Let me guess you want me to go to africa and feed starving children or some cliche thing like that. what is more free then having money to go and do whatever you want when you want. i will aqquire alot of wealth and travel wherever i want. THAT is ultimate freedom. PLEASE give me some idea of what " opening your wings " and flying is suppose to be? what exactly is better for me since you people think you need to tell me what my goals should be once i have been changed

Dude, I said the ability returns. It’s not something to worry about.

Personally, I think you are overreacting. Whoever has been talking to you about this has fed you a lot of religious BS.

The only danger I see for you in completing the Kundalini is your epilepsy, because to complete the circuit requires bringing the energy up the spine into the brain, and that can cause seizures in even non epileptics if done improperly.

As for the “going through hell” part, that happens only with people who are unprepared. For those who are actually prepared, the process is smooth and easy.

I highly recommend you read Path Notes of An American Ninja Master to counteract the ridiculous things others have been telling you. The book is written from a Western perspective, by a rough and tumble martial arts practitioner and lapsed Catholic who went through the Kundalini using techniques from Chinese qi gong simply to help with his brick breaking. He had no high end goal other than that. The book cuts directly through the religious mumbo-jumbo and is very straight forward.

1 Like

I wish i was overreacting. but then i look at myself in bed for the last 2 years with adrenal fatigue and back pains so bad from the last explosion of energy and realize how fucked i am. and then with epilepsy on top it has made this insane. i am not prepared for this and didnt want it in my life. if i get 10 hours of sleep i still dont have the energy to leave my bed. its just dissapointing because i reallly dont have a use for this energy . im sure regular people could enjoy it but with my epilepsy i have to be on disabiltiy and adrenal fatigue combined my life is just hell in bed. kundalini has just pushed me farther into wanting to die. all these spiritualists tell me kundalini is intelligent. but i really refute that case because it cant hea epilepsy and it makes it worse for me. its like im stuck inbetween a rock and a hard place and it makes my adrenal fatigue even worse. i feel like its trying to kill me and i am getting very depressed to where i dont even want to live anymore. i pray a lot for it to leave. i guess im screwed.

Learn how to move energy and diffuse it. Look into Robert Bruce’s work. I feel it could help you.

1 Like

There is absolutely NO reason to be so hostile. If you are having difficulties with any sort of practice and don’t wish to continue it that’s all up to you, but rudeness is entirely unnecessary.

2 Likes

Okay this is reading a bit hostile but let’s try and get back on track here, results not theory:

My advice as a magician is to forget all the kundalini stuff for now, all that mystical “it tore my life apart and taught me hard lessons” bullshit because from what you say in the next reply you have REAL problems, right now, and some hardcore MAGICK as opposed to mystical explorations that can and often do fuck unwitting people’s lives up is in order.

Try this, just do it EXACTLY as written, try summoning Buer, I don’t have time to google for you but there’s info and sigils on here and on the internet as well, he hates to see people in pain:

Write out beforehand a simple statement that you want him to show you a way to relieve your fatigue or however you describe it to yourself, in your own mind, repeat that 3 times during the evocation, and ask him to send you a sign within the next 48 hours, that you can receive and will understand, that he is willing to help with this.

Update me here after you’ve done it. :+1:

2 Likes

ok please tell me what is " opening your wings and flying" in the nicest way possible. please elaborate to me what kind of aspirations im supposed to have because apparently i have been programmed to like the things i like now. What are the things you are referring to that im " suppose to be doing"

who is this hostile towards? i said that people go through hell in a kundalini awakening. its the truth

i did in the initial explosion of the energy. it went back and forth from extreme bliss and fear. now the energy is in the lower areas. im saying i dont want to experience the bliss again because it will be inevitable that it will raise into the higher chakras and there is no stopping it. i hate thst drugged up feeling it is the absolute worst . your mind literally dissapears and you can’ think for anything. i swear kundalini awakening is one of the worst things

You act like I’m telling you what you should and shouldn’t do which is absolutely not the case.

You brought up the fact that people say Kundalini changes our likes and dislikes and I expanded on what transformation and reaching our best possible selves, something that Kundalini awakening and raising is supposed to, means when it comes to attachments. Changing is not a negative thing. In going through a truly intense spiritual path we will experience changes, and these changes are growth, like a caterpillar changing into a butterfly. This means we think about things in a different way and sometimes realize that what we have prioritized or desired in life isn’t worth as much as we thought it was. What we are raised to think and value and want might not be what we think and value and want going forward.

If you don’t want to work with your Kundalini energy because you don’t want the transformation aspect that comes with it then it’s your choice to stop. @Lady_Eva gave some advice on something you can try besides a Kundalini raising if you choose.

But the hostile attitude is completely uncalled for and needs to cease.

1 Like

you mentioned the hostile attitude the first time and i stopped. The last question i asked you as nicely as possible so how can i further remove hostility if there is absolutely none. Repeating things for no reason. And when it comes to change, ill be fine the way i am, im going to travel and do whatever i want. I wont fall into whatever other people say is best for me. I just want freedom