Any good book recommendations?

Hey there! I am searching for books that include evocation, invocations, conjurations… etc. Summoning spirits any of the sort in Norse magic. I need a firm grasp on how I can perform these kinds of rituals. I believe in magic but I can’t wrap my head around ‘spirit callings’. Budget recommendations are appreciated, but any recommendations will do :slight_smile:

The reason why is because I’ve been called by a certain god but I just can’t comprehend–

1 Like

I created my own rituals for that matter, however, it could be said that they manifested in my life as I got interested in them

1 Like

Hmm the thing is, I don’t even know where to start if I made my own rituals. I do have a sense of what a ritual is, but I don’t really have the items and such.
Or if I need to prick my finger I don’t have the tools for an easy, clean cleanup. A diabetic pin I guess? What I’m saying is that I’m overwhelmed to hell.

Well, I have an oracle deck featuring Norse gods, so I put a picture of one of them on my altar and I sing him/her a song about how much I love him/her with my guitar or with my ukulele. Also, using runes may help you to get in contact with them. I use regular futhark for divination, but for magick the Armanic system works better for me

2 Likes

Viking chants, its a finbarr book. But u can find in ebay, u invoque them. Its a good star, u can chk finbarr books. Com. Or etsy shop tey always have something to surprise .did u chk amazon kindle,?

1 Like

YESS! This spoke to me so much! I always love simple lovely things like that.
I might draw some pictures of my gods because I don’t have that Norse Oracle deck. Soon I will have that Oracle deck, but in the meantime, a drawing will do!
And you singing to them and playing the guitar sounds so sweet that I got emotional a little bit. Holy shit I’m an emotional disturber right now. :joy:

1 Like

Oh okay! So is it like a virtual book or a hardcover book? I’m so intrigued.
I’ll search it up right now on Amazon!

Then they way I summon my dead cat familiar would make you cry, and the way I read the tarot of vampires would make you laugh. I suggest you to read more threads about these topics of summoning spirits, it will be a rollercoaster of emotions for you💜

1 Like

I mean! :joy: Anytime I do magical work I just ball my eyes out. I have to keep a tissue box near my altar. The biggest emotional fit I had is when I evoked Big Daddy Luci by impulsion of my depression. I balled my eyes out as I told him how my day is going. And bruuuuuh do you have pictures of your kitty cat?

Check out the catalogue of Vexior 218 (less budget friendly) and Edred Thorsson

The Norse don’t use the western tradition stuff, they have thier own methods, primarily seething, or sitting out, or chanting runes.

I really like this lady who is a practicing Volva, I find her truly inspiring.

1 Like

The conjure codex, and the viking spirit are two books you may be interested. Also the [The Ars Goetia: A Black Magician’s Companion Guide to the Lesser Key of Solomon] by orleen stewart is pretty good. I would also suggest A Modern Goetic Grimoure which is pretty good.

What’s new in Orlee Stewart’s Ars Goetia?

I may be wrong, but reading the contents it seems to be more of the same.

read it like a nsfw fanfic and youll understand but read it in either little kuribos yugioh the abriged series kaiba voice or your impression of azazel. thats a trick. its a voodoo trick. just try my advice. -acrians yuki

heres his kaiba btw:- YouTube too sory if links aren’t alloweD? um just edit the comment as a mod!