Any good book recommendations on the Grigori?

I am starting to get interested on the topic of the watchers but I struggle to find good sources. Are there any good books about them besides the book of Enoch? Also if you have an internet link woth info about them feel free to share it!

Check Micheal Ford : Fallen angels:Watchers magick.

1 Like

this is the only thing I have found. It is usually the same info everywhere.

https://www.deliriumsrealm.com/watchers/

1 Like

thanks @Pheonix_Witch i will check it out
@MidnightDeeva yeah I have checked that out. I cant find any modern sources tho. Thanks for the help anyway

Well baal kadmon. And barnes and noble. Bookstore has like 20 books on it not spells nut history and a guy from uk. Griffin i tink. But baal kadmon give u rituals.

1 Like

Amazon its call the watchers. Great book. Like $15

1 Like

ask for their guidance. they are around.

1 Like

Or you can ask them yourself search on youtube for shemyaza’s sigil you can sleep with the sigil under the pillow so they can come to you in dream or simply light some candles and evoke.

3 Likes

You were right. The answer was right below my nose on youtube. About evoking I am not sure yet. I want to research a bit first. But maybe I will tho. I do feel a pull.

Tje thing whit YouTube is whatever seals etc or rituals can be 2 faces or you dnt knw the info well. It was 2 months ago a guy who do a azazel ritual just chant and invoke he was raped, for days. Betrer read good all over and trust you gut peopls can gain entry or energy from a seal.

But u are free to follow you path

I don’t think azazel would do that maybe it was an impostor or he offended him. The watchers aren’t bad.

According to your introduction, you have no practical experience in magick, so you have never worked with Azazel. Demons do in fact commit such acts, as do angels and gods, so, a word of advice, as a beginner never confuse what you think a spirit might be like, with what they are like in reality. Making that mistake opens you up to being taken advantage of.

3 Likes

Well that’s true but I was just saying what I knew from my own gnosis and my gut feeling of course anyone should some research before evoking .

yes of course the search continues. But I found a good starting point. Here’s the video I found.

you can look up brian godawa. he has a whole series on the watchers, nephalim and giants.

2 or 3 of his books are based on the book of Enoch. The rest are a fiction series. He said he took the fiction approach to put stuff out there in front of people that wouldn’t accept it as real

2 Likes