Any experiences with the karmic body?

Yes I got the results as I am able to remember some dreams. Before, I only remembered a dream maybe once every 6 months.

That sounds like a normal occurrence not the pact lol. Iā€™d think a pact would actually show real results not every 6 months results.

1 Like

I am saying I can remember my dreams more frequently now.

That should not acceptable to you as a reason to do all this. I know you crave release brother but I promise thereā€™s a reason your here.

Please make sure that any magician you follow, you look at their current life state, their experience, does what they say and teach resonate with you.

If that person has an elevated life thatā€™s a good sign, but if your making pacts with demons or gods though a ā€œnewbieā€, by that I mean someone who has more questions than answers, you tell them what you want and then thatā€™s followed by what you want to hear, you need to step away and take a long hard look at what your getting into.

2 Likes

Now I remember my dreams more often. Sometimes many days in a row.

You made a pact to astral project also right?

1 Like

Still yet to do it, but I am working on it.

I invoke them every night to help me with these.

So you havenā€™t achieved it? even with the ā€œpactā€ in effect?

1 Like

Not yet. I guess it takes time.

I have a serious question now, are you sure you didnā€™t just make a pact on an ignorant whim by believing what people tell you? Itā€™s not uncommon for newbies to sign their lives away to entities, thoughtforms and such because of what other people not far off in their path tell them what they want to hear.

Like did you actually take a moment to assess this before making the pact?

1 Like

These people who made the pacts are very skilled according to the experiences they post about on this forum.

And very professional.

That doesnā€™t answer the questions at all, thatā€™s just you being gullible lol.

1 Like

My only requirement in pact of Lucifuge is to call on him. No need to sign away anything.

As for amienial, my requirement is to put her sigill under my pillow while I sleep and make my bed her altar.

Iā€™m not going to talk on this subject anymore, I have said what I needed to say to you. I love you man!

May Belial know your truth, Lucifer light your way, Azazel inspire you, Abaddon have your back, Lucifuge provide you strength, Beelzebub open your doors, Baal bestow wisdom, Asmodeus bestow knowledge & Satan reveal your one true path.

1 Like

Thanks and you too

It was a figure of speech, but thanks for answering the questions, thatā€™s all I wanted to know. Iā€™ll head out of the discussion now. Hopefully you get what you asked for.

1 Like