Any experiences with the karmic body?

so what are you doing to awaken your kundalini?

meditation. Also planning to get attuned to kundalini yoga and kundalini reiki.

Do you have a timeframe for that, I want to follow your progress :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am meditating on shaktipat. That is known to be the fastest way to get kundalini awakening…

Not sure. As soon as possible though. Shaktipat is known to be very fast, but I am trying to find a certified person to give it. Or at least someone skilled with energy manipulation to send some energy directly to kundalini.

I’m very skeptical of shortcuts when it comes to the occult, these masters have had a lifetime of training. Make sure your not taken advantage of or buying some placebo effect.

1 Like

My plan is to get rid of everything holding my consciousness here. (Bindings to my body, karmic body removal,) Then solidify mmy consciousness within my spiritual bodies. Merge my with my soul. Then give my body to ameinial as per our pact. Then leave.

I’m more curious about why are you doing all this just because you see others do it? you seem like you’re assuming cause one person does it that it’s good for everyone. I feel as though later on in your path you’ll break yourself because you cling to a very deep rooted sheep mentality of “oh they believe this and doing it must mean I have to do it too”

1 Like

Who is the Serpent God Ameinial?

1 Like

she is a god. @HasturJamesAlibaster found her and she has been sleeping for a long time.

how did you find her?

2 Likes

through his youtube videos/ posts on this forum.

I have a pact with her and with lucifuge for astral projection and lucid dreaming.

I mean your personal connection to this deity. How does she come to you. I’m not talking about someone’s you tube videos :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Through him she talked to me as he channeled her.

You believed him without question?

1 Like

I have gotten results from it.

Both are very skilled magicians. So I believed them

I mean did you have personal experience with the pact at all? not second hand through other people.