Anxiety, death, fear

I have very strange feelings of dying and I think it has something to do with magick. I dont know what to do. I think all day that I will die. Can someone help me to understand this?

Did you ever try a psychotherapist?
In which way could it be related to the occult?
Did you fuck up with any spirit?

Without knowing more, I can just throw out a couple of ideas to mull over…

1. You’re feeling the loss of soul fragments you don’t need as your path causes you to develop. This happens a lot with shadow work and when entities have been asked to help you change things about yourself

2. You are under attack from a parasite or vampiric entity, with may or may not be another human - this is known to cause anxiety and dread and I’ve felt that myself before.

2 Likes

First point might be possibility. I have done shielding before rituals so I think I am not under attack.

Its because I did few minutes before that death magick and baneful workings. It took my energy and started these feelings.

@Darkscorpio
Maybe to much for your psyche and inner bodies? Don’t you think in some time everything can be fine again?

I don’t understand your question.

Second one

1 Like

I guess you get cured with time.

Yes and I should do more often cleansing and banishing.

1 Like

@Darkscorpio
Banishing doesn’t help me.
I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
Try to ground yourself when you feel bad.
It helps me more than banishing.

2 Likes

There’s this type of grounding, where you take your energy, and push it into a tree’s roots. Energy comes out of the top of the tree, which you bring into yourself. Like a circular exchange of energy.

1 Like

Very interesting, thanks for the input.