Anxiety and depression

Any known good daemon or angel that will help me through my sad times?
I’d like to take some protection too from bad demons: fake etc.
It’s important for me that this demon or god will give me some tips on how to do deal with my emotions and my succubi (contacting with her etc.)
I don’t want to take big guns on me too, I just want help from some daemon or angel that will have indulgently, patience and empathy to me. I have got some signs before from Lilith I guess but I am not an expert of magic.
Just someone who will be like a spiritual mother or father? Is it possible or I want too much?
King Paimon I guess was my teacher and helped me with mine hearth chakra I thanked him but I don’t know if he has some empathy on me, or just helping me with my power not depression and emotions though.

3 Likes

I’d ask King Paimon and Lucifer if I were you. I believe they can help you, by giving you advice and even taking care some of your problems!

4 Likes

I am in deep depression and King Paimon really helped me (though scared shit out of me lol) but after my evocation I saw I invited demons into my life. I am trying to balance my light and dark side too so I wasn’t quite happy that Lilith came to me because I wasn’t inviting her and I am kinda scared that demons can do a lot of chaos into my life. I’d like to become my own god not serving angels or daemons.

3 Likes

No one said you should serve them. You are powerful on your own. If you can’t see that, then simply open your eyes. You don’t need help to fight sadness, you need help to find yourself. Meditate and see your truth.

2 Likes

I am still trying to find hapiness and thuth in my life. But It is really hard when no one close to you help you (I mean family) Dealing with all of those things alone made me came to addictions and now I am finding some better solutions but it’s still hard. So I am trying to find help between angels or deamons.

2 Likes

You’ve got one of her succubi. As I understand it, it’s Lilith that agreed to give you that relationship, you’re already involved with her because of having a succubus.

And no, they don’t want your service, it’s a relationship, like being good friends.

For balance, that’s on you. You need to do you own balancing internal work and psychic hygiene practices. If you blame them for your issues, that itself is a dark thing, so by doing that you unbalance yourself for no reason.

4 Likes

I thought It’s more “petition” and that’s it. I don’t blame them for unbalancing and depression I just need some help from them, with my life and tips for balancing energy. And like you said relationship with good friend that will advice me and will comfort me.

2 Likes

Meditate on why your feeling depressed and unbalanced, and then clear yourself with the brilliant light of the sun and take that energy into you (I think that you still remember that exercise which I gave you).

5 Likes

I have never been a big believer in anyone with depression or mental illness working with demons at the worst point.
I think finding the root of your depression is the key to finding your way out of it. If it is a chemical imbalance and you have the genetics predisposing you to moderate to severe depression then short term medication may help.

Balance yourself with sleep, exercise to release endorphins and eat foods that release tryptophan and stimulate serotonin such as bananas.

Be kind to yourself and give it time. When things have settled, I can really recommend Lucifer. He really helped me when I was at a low ebb and built me up much stronger emotionally. He really did give me so much at that time.

He is a great teacher and will show you how to empower yourself

Good luck and all the best

6 Likes

I mean I am sometimes in good condition and I feel power to work with demons and I am okay with that I don’t feel fear but sadness and emptiness. Sometimes I am happy those are the moments when I am working with second side. But many times I just feel fucking bad and I am trying to find exit of it.

3 Likes

Marbas can be veery patient and empathetic in my experience. I’m sure he could give you advice about how to improve your mental state by yourself and eventually get rid of the depression

Now, if you feel like you need more help, you could ask Haagenti to transmute your depression into peace of mind or something good. Personally, I had extremely good results with this

5 Likes

Well I’m not too good at emotional issues for others and for myself I am just too damn stubborn to be overly affected. There are some emotional transmutation techniques that will help treat the symptoms and let you continue your own path until you break out of it for good.

This meditation uses concepts and air and fire to transmute emotional energy into varying forms of passion, determination, joy, and anger depending on what you are aiming for.

Sit somewhere you can be alone for a few minutes and breathe energy in and out getting a feel for it and your own energy. Breathe in fire and pool it just below your navel where the lower dantien is located. Next breathe in air to fuel that fire and focus on the emotions you want to get rid of. See it as you feel they should appear in your energy and when you breathe in pull it down into the fire along with more air and fire and burn it into a pure glowing energy while focusing on a strong emotional memory of the emotion you want. Keep doing this and feel the new energy building and when it is too strong to contain in the lower dantien breathe it through the rest of your body and mind. Repeat this until you have gained control of the emotions you want and gotten rid of the negative emotions. You might have to do it in steps too such as turning despair into rage and hate and then those into elation and joy.

Working with elemental energies and the spirits just in nature or that gather with those energies naturally will give you better control and balance in your mental and emotional state over time. It is often simpler atleast for me to use elemental energy and local elemental spirits than to work with more complex evocations for more well known entities.

3 Likes

Any exercise on working with earth and water too ?

3 Likes

Earth and water would be best to practice for you after using the fire as air exercise. I don’t have specific meditations to deal with emotions through them as I do fire and air as I haven’t needed to compose them but for water it goes deep to emotions and perception relating to empathy and psychometry so meditation on a sphere of water energy you surround yourself with and the nature of consciousness and feeling is good and quite calming and helps control the mind and perceptions through that end. Earth is best done as feeling and control of the body with the earth element energy and the interaction of the elements that create the element. It is good for fortitude and patience.
There are also the basic exercises of breathing the elemental energy and accumulating the elements. IIH does a good job of presenting these in a simple format. Which will let you start exploring and forming your own personalized exercises with the elements.

3 Likes

What do you mean with IIH
Btw thanks for effort you always put into helping me.

3 Likes

IIH is the book Initiation into Hermetics by Franz Bardon, one of the best magical training courses ever devised.

4 Likes

^^^ Yep Initiation into Hermetics is it and I’m happy to help where I can to clarify things and point you in hopefully the right direction for yourself.

3 Likes

The whole forum really helped me with hard spirit times, where I couldn’t talk with anyone close to me.
So all of you guys saved my magica path ^^
(especially Nemesis, Alex01) I owe you guys best whisky lol.

5 Likes