Antichrist

Is the number of the antichrist actually 666 or 216? Maybe it’s 9 or 36 any thoughts on this subject

666 is the “number of the beast” which is mankind.

777 is the number of enlightenment or gods perfection in man.

Others are numbers in sacred also pythagorean geometry.

I don’t think the antichrist has a number. But honestly this is christian church dogma and relatively worthless imo.

4 Likes

Plato wrote that 666 is the number of man as an ex christian I still do believe there will some type of messiah figure aka the antichrist but who knows. There’s alot of 666 symbolism in movies tv shows and music etc

The group that literally runs the UN confirms this on their website under the About Us section somewhere (about Lucifer and the return of “The Christ”. I shit you not. Its called Lucius Trust, former Lucifer Publishing company. Checkout their website and how great they are. They aren’t hiding it. Although they say Lucifer is just an idea…

1 Like

Anyone who has understanding can find the meaning of the beast’s number. This requires wisdom. This number is the number of a man. It is 666 . EHV. Here is …Revelation 13 : 18

1 John 2:18–19 — King James Version (KJV 1900)

18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us. , … 1 John 4:1–3 — King James Version (KJV 1900)

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. . This is what the christian bible says about it

1 Like

Yeah I’ve seen that

I remember watching this on YouTube.

Are you a freemason?

No . Just was stuck in Christianity for 20 plus before I finally woke enough to walk out of ‘‘religion’’… “”“And you came out alone”"", a Psychic told me…Nothing special about that ‘alone’ thing. Lots of people do. I am glad I was one of them. The christian pharisees ( preachers ), were preaching it, "“You need to get off that religion’”, I practiced the ‘sermon’ and left ‘organized religion’. And I know the bible fairly well. ( occult code book )

I thought early translations had the number of the beast as 616 rather than 666.

In any event these are just numbers, they have no significance beyond what you give them

I once saw sort of graffiti and it said:

‘Antichrist is the system, not a man’

When i look at this world now, it seems like a sort of premonition.

More of an way of thinking imho. Anarchist/antichrist against the “LAWS” of the church. I hear it again and again one should want to be a SLAVE to Jesus Christ. Honestly, the church is more cultish and full of fanaticism than most any other spiritual belief. They even turn against each other. It got sickening the backbiting and I left that a long time ago. The propaganda they still spill is full of hate, deceit, shame, greed, and more. It is funny how they point to virtues but without Christ the best of the good are just garbage snd bound for the lake of fire. A criminal who commits the worse atrocities is forgiven if he gives his life to Christ before death. Little consolation to the victims.

Anyway… say 666 enough and you might get horny since it is so close to sexsexsex.

All I have to sale Antichrist is a word that the so called pope named

The book of revelation is written with a lot of symbolism and implications. The verses that mention the Anti-Christ ( or whatever the name of the Beast is ) and the number 666 even state that the association is to be interpreted “by those with understanding”, whoever it is that “those” may be. For as many different “experts” or religious organizations that you ask to explain the number SixSixSix you will likely receive an equal number of different interpretations. Trying to decode the diabolical scribbling made from the mumblings of our sadistic creator is pretty much an exercise in futility.

What I see as relevant is that we have been assigned a badge with which to easily identify ourselves. What the number means or what it derives from is quite irrelevant, but it does indeed have a useful and practical purpose for us. In our battle against the almighty and in our efforts to expose his corrupt and malicious character, SixSixSix is a convenient and simple way to show our affiliation with the Anti-Christ army and our allegiance with the unholy Legions of hell.

Here is one example of a practical situation that the designation of 666 would be useful. Say you are in a bar having a drink by yourself. A cute girl walks in and sits at the table next to yours. You scribble “666 ?” on a napkin and slip it over to her. If she frowns and gives you an ugly look then you order yourself another drink and stay focused on your own business. But, if she gives you a mischievous smile and winks then you know that you have found somebody that you have something in common with and can feel comfortable investigating a closer friendship.

I dont think so, scholarly consensus is more that Revelation is a type of fanfic prophesy that was the thing at the time where the author would imagine their enemy being punished in certain ways. 666 correlates to emperor Neros initials because he used the early Christians as a scapegoat for the fire of Rome and contributed to one of the persecutions. The whore of Babylon and seven horns is Rome and its seven hills. A reference to the Babylonian empire which was the cause of one of the two largest exiles of the Jewish peoples which early Christians reference/take inspiration from on that end as they now have the “covenant” with God for recognizing Jesus (of course there are varied schools at that point as heterodoxy of what a Christian was was still around)
Bert Erhman’s books go into this as a scholar who studied the culture and history and language of biblical texts.

1 Like