Anti-Aging: Techniques that have actually worked/ Visible Results

[quote=“The Cusp, post:19, topic:6798”]I read something about breathing properly for youthfulness.

If you watch young kids breathe, they supposedly pull the breath all the way down to their solar plexus. As you get older, the “bottom” of your in breath get higher and higher.

By purposely pulling the breath in lower, it’s supposed to better for you.
Haven’t tried it though.[/quote]

I think what you’re describing is the ‘Full Yogic Breath’. I learnt it a while ago and was doing it every day for a while but then I got lazy. It’s meant to have a whole lot of health benefits- cheers for reminding me about it!

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:18, topic:6798”]I completely agree, some people just give up on themselves and it shows, other people are basically living in their own dreamworld and have a young fresh manner no matter their age! :slight_smile:

And yeah, men always come out with that stuff about not liking makeup, but my experience and that of every other female I’ve ever talked to, young or old, black or white, pretty or plain, shows that they don’t know what they really want (bless 'em!) so I ignore it.

Hey on a more serious note I heard about a beauty product based on natural ingredients that were allegedly used by the ancient Egyptians, you mentioning Isis reminded me so I’ll post the details, in case anyone’s interested: [url=http://egyptianmagic.com/]http://egyptianmagic.com/[/url]

It has a wonderfully weird back-story (link), and the jar reminds me of the book New Avatar Power! :)[/quote]

I’ve used it. Ask me any questions about it.

COOL! I gues the main one is, did it live up to the hype about helping with inflamed sore skin (if you ever used it that way)?

For example, I’ve seen Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream touted for the same almost-miraculous qualities, but it’s basically posh Vaseline (petroleum jelly with some lanolin and other stuff added) and while I like it, and use it, it’s not the wonder-balm many people claim, at least in my experience, and probably not strictly worth the money - I just like the smell. :slight_smile:

Secondly, did you notice any improvement in your skin that you think was reasonably likely to be due to this cream, and not anything else?

And, did you feel it was worth the money?

Finally is there anything else you think is important? I’ve never found a beauty product that gets critical acclaim and also hints at mystical origins, so I’m really interested in any details! :slight_smile:

In no particular order:-

1. Regular exercise
  2. Drink plenty of water
  3. Good quality sex
  4. Good quality family & friends.
1 Like

COOL! I gues the main one is, did it live up to the hype about helping with inflamed sore skin (if you ever used it that way)?

For example, I’ve seen Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream touted for the same almost-miraculous qualities, but it’s basically posh Vaseline (petroleum jelly with some lanolin and other stuff added) and while I like it, and use it, it’s not the wonder-balm many people claim, at least in my experience, and probably not strictly worth the money - I just like the smell. :slight_smile:

Secondly, did you notice any improvement in your skin that you think was reasonably likely to be due to this cream, and not anything else?

And, did you feel it was worth the money?

Finally is there anything else you think is important? I’ve never found a beauty product that gets critical acclaim and also hints at mystical origins, so I’m really interested in any details! :)[/quote]

Lady Eva, I’ve never used it for inflamed sore skin, just as a moisturizer, so I can’t answer that for you. Even thought the ingredients are all natural, a good thing, it is just basically like any other natural cream I’ve ever used, cept more oily and kinda sits on top of the skin for awhile. I would suggest you try it for yourself, it is at Costco in my area, I’m sure you have it over there. If it was between a chemcial filled cream or this Egyptian Magic, I would def get Egyptian. I also highly recommend Andalou naturals product line. It is amazing, no I don’t work for them, lol. Andalou really makes my skin soft and smooth and their avo/cocoa skin food mask leaves my face feeling like it just got injected with silk. Every person I’ve given that to loves it.

Thanks! Boots chain chemists have it here, it’s sold out right now but I might try some next year. :slight_smile:

You should wonder what your bowels would sound like. Thus it converse mannerly or does it utter shit. Honestly I really wanna know. :rofl::ok_hand:

I did ask for help, to be honest. I’m in my 40’s after all. I have fabulous before and after pictures, too. And I received it. Depending on how the rest of the tread goes I may or may not reveal my secrets.

It’s not the fabric, nor the sparkles. It’s how you carry yourself. I’m all about that glitter when I want it.

But @Akasha: at your age if you’re noticing this it might simply be that you’re dehydrated. Even at my age, when I can force myself to have enough water, I see my skin plump up. I went to the hospital a couple of months ago, and they REALLY plumped me up with that IV. I was juice berry. Try drinking more water. Remember, on average folks need something like 8 cups a day. I kid you not. (No, I cannot force myself to drink that much. But I try.)

Yep that’s part of it.

First, things work differently for everyone. But a couple of things held true. I asked for help with this on a low level and finally turned to Lucifer in the end. I got all sorts of results in different arenas, usually in the form of information landing at my feet.

Creams: I’ve bought some of the expensive ones when I had the money and I read the ingredient label. They all have the following things in common: retinoids. And aloe. It always comes to aloe. The most expensive one I have? Mostly aloe. Maybe some peptides, but it’s aloe. And it’s for “crepey” skin which I don’t have but wanted to prevent.

Collagen is a filler for your skin, and it helps, but it’s not permanent as just a cream. I started taking it internally but then got sick so I can’t tell you if it’s working for me that way yet.

But when it comes to your skin you must work from within and go out.

My supplements include: powdered collagen which goes into an aloe drink or flavored water. I prefer the aloe, because I need the aloe for medicinal purposes. I also add a little hyaluronic acid - that’s the stuff that makes babies look so plump. The older you get the less you produce those.

I look for “low weight” powders, which supposedly absorbs better. I have no idea if that works for me yet because I’ve been too sick lately.

I also take a lot of astragalus (I don’t recommend that until you’re older because if you take too much too young your body will depend on it and you’ll mess yourself up).

(thinks) Catalase (I also use the catalase shampoo when I can get it) - that’s to fight the grey hairs.Also fo-ti. I have my doubts it works, but uhhhh I’ve noticed less grey in certain … areas… so maybe? It takes a LONG time for it to manifest though, and again if you’re young simply file that information away or you’ll hurt your body. I have no opinions on this one yet.

Daily vitamin. I switch on that. I was only doing the “Hair and Nails” you can get at Walmart, but my hair was growing too fast for me to keep up with handling what grey roots I have. No, really. It already grows fast, but it was like magic hair Barbie. So I mixed it and a complete multivitamin into a jar and play vitamin roulette.

Some items I use have saw palmetto in them: another age thing. You’ll want to research that one careful, and wait wait wait until pre-menopause before you dive there.

Morning personal care routine:

Water. That’s the very first thing I drink. I have to sip it, though. But that’s just me.

Start with witch hazel and lemon juice
THe Ordinary Niacinamide - will counteract Vitamin A so use only with non A stuff. - I can’t get that one right now so I use facial moisturizer cream using a blend of various elements, but almost always with aloe and niacin in the base. You want niacin. It’s recently been shown to do that thing they say can’t be done: shrink pores.

If I’m going somewhere I add emu oil to protect myself from the weather. Or I’ll put a dab of emu oil under the makeup - which btw makes the makeup go on smoother while protecting your face at the same time. Don’t overdo the emu oil. You don’t want to look like you’ve been rolling in it.

Evening: I’ll only give the things I was doing when the changes were documents. I do a lot more now.

Bathe of course. I do meditations to various beings that have said they wuff me and I wuff them in this bath sometimes. Bathtime is probably my most “religious” time.

Moisturize my body using body firming lotions, preferably ones that have retinoids in them. The retinoids are very important. The encourage your skin to put out the stuff you need to look younger. Currently I have jergens and some other brand. I’ll add aloe from time to time. Or I’ll make a blend.

Be careful though. I once burned my skin in a chemical burn because I also use the Goldbond neck and chest cream and it got mixed with the jergens in some very tender areas. That sucked.

PM Application Products for face, neck and chest (basically your face is the beauty equivalent of your forehead):
Step 1: Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Step 2: Coenzyme Q10 Serum
Step 3: 20% C Plus E Plus Ferulic Acid Serum
Step 4: Nivea Skin Firming & Smoothing Concentrated Serum (or the Goldbond, being as the first may not be in creation anymore)
Step 5: Retin-A
Step 6: Organyc Lash Serum

That’s backwards but I copy and pasted. Actually you want to do the retin-A first if you have it. If you don’t have it, eh. It’s the cream of retinoids, you can get it, but once you start using it you can’t stop because things will fall. But there are people whose hooded eyelids are better, and me: well. Just wow. Although in my case most of the improvements were probably from everything else. Retin-A can take up to a year for you to notice results. It’s very slow acting.

Then do your serums. People say the retin-A works better when you do that. I put all my serums in my hand and make a cocktail.

The one I’m out of and simply MUST get back (I don’t have all of these) is the Ferulic Acid. My skin was SO clear!!! I was getting complements left and right! I have to have this back. Waaah.

When you apply any of these push up. I started doing that and yes, it does help.

The Goldbond on my neck, my jowels, and under my eyes from time to time. Usually just my neck and chest. It truly does make a difference, although if you’re not sagging yet then just file that information away.

Another thing I do for my neck and jowels: face exercises: I exaggerate my vowels about 10 times while in the bath or brushing my hair… I multitask. I also have a mouth exerciser where you push your mouth down to close it - I’ve seen more success with the vowels on that one. And I have a squishy toy football that fits under my chin. I put it there, press down, and hold. That DOES help.

I have one of those electric face things. I have no idea if it has helped. Time for me to take a photo and compare I guess.

And finally: red onion works well with my naturally black hair. (Yes I am one of those rare blacks, naturally. Which is why I dye my roots black.) The first time I tried it I was astounded at how babydoll hair shiny my hair was.

But the thing about red onions is those things will fight you to the end of your eyeball days. But worth it.

I started doing it because they also fight grey hair, and when I used to do it religiously it was working. I should go back to it. If I can just get better long enough to do so.

Weight loss I finally turned to Lucifer and now I have diverticulitis! HAHAHAHAHAH. Do you know I honestly do not mind? My tastes have changed so completely it’s amazing. The weight is dropping too fast, though. If it keeps up that is… I’m going to start looking into ways to tighten the body skin effectively.

4 Likes

About 5 tibetan rites- I used to make them for about 2-3 weeks and i saw new baby-hair on my hair meanders. When i stoped practicing, hair grow also stops.

4 Likes

Science is probably the best route for this. Look up Liz Parish (Bioviva), SENS, Bill Andrews, etc. You want to lengthen your telomeres, first of all. Bioviva has more on that.

About anti-aging i bet most on biotechnology- there are companies and foundations that runs reaserch on this, for example Methuselah Foundation which is non profit.

2 Likes

There is a great book called active dreaming by Robert Balthazar and he gives techniques of manipulating your appearance, health etc,. using your conscious dream experiences(lucid dreaming). Very powerful stuff if you already lucid dream easily and can control the dream state.

4 Likes

I use aloe gel on my face and neck area at night, after showering, and in the afternoon, if I’m not wearing any makeup. It’s the only product I use anymore, non-magickal, but cheap. It won’t permanently remove lines that I’m aware of, but using it twice a day will definitely perk up your skin temporarily, until you stop using it, anyway. It also has the lovely side effect of clearing up breakouts, if you’re prone to that sort of thing.

1 Like

Is it really bad if sometimes you don’t sleep well? Sometimes my sister doesn’t sleep well and she’s worried about aging.

1 Like

I’m not Lady Eva but I can tell you, as someone who used to REALLY be into anti-aging, that not sleeping at night is one of my downfalls. I still worked hard past it and saw results, though. The point to sleeping at a certain time is to keep your biorhythms in check, but what if you’re wired to be a night person? There is that.

on a magical side on things i would try and make a sigil for biohacking your physical body by spiritual means if the goal is to do anti-aging that would i make the sigil about i think the two best way to go about this is to use a sigil maker or just to channel your higher self i would go about working with other being of healing and health to work this goal in mind. however i get why humans always want to keep the same vessel and not just get a new one, but that how i would go about to a anti-aging ritual

structured water

Foras, Verrine, Yasgedibarodiel and Michael For aging well
Phenex & Saspam for increasing regeneration of cells in your body.
Berachiel for strengthening immune system
Ralphael makes your body immune to stress
Bedafetiel for anti fatigue (he will also fix underlying reasons for this fatigue if there is a bodily reason for it.

2 Likes

How do we call this one?

(if still quite young: 19 - how to stay that way?) :slight_smile:

1 Like