Another Parasite or Succubus Thread

Good luck friend. It seems you’ve covered all the bases here. We all hope it’s successful.

It appears I am having some success! I believe it was still in my dreams last night but I do not think it was able to steal energy from me! It feels much more distant. Thank you Lord Yeesch! I will continue to keep this updated. I do not feel it right now.

2 Likes

Okay, I still feel it in my root chakra area. It definitely was still present in my dreams last night, taking advantage of my relative unconsciousness in the dream. I kissed it, but no sex. I still feel it burrowed into my mind, making me kind of obsessive. I will do another evocation tonight and regular banishings throughout the day. Will try and attack it some later as well. I’m guessing if it took me a year and a half to get it this deep in me, it might take some time to get it out.

Slept all day today, have so much stuff to do. Tomorrow I’m going to force myself to knock it all out so I’m not stressing. Still feel the parasite, trying to chant Raziels mantra when I do.

1 Like

Oooooookay, so tonight was very weird. I had a dream first that I mistook for reality, where it was giving me downstairs outsidies (hand over the pants lol). I awoke from this feeling the energy strongly. When I went back to sleep, I ended up being with this entity in a dream world. I became semi lucid and asked to see its realm, being… pulled to another realm for lack of a better term. I was there for a while, almost completely lucid. It was like this Earth that I know. The memory has faded quite a bit now, but I found it fascinating that I was able to remain lucid and conscious during the whole of it, and the form of the plane seemed very very stable. I dont think I have ever had a LD that long or anywhere close to that long before, a good 30 minutes consecutive. I saw and talked with the entity, which would switch between being invisible, looking like a female, and looking kind of like Venom from Spider Man. What I remember it saying was that it wanted to marry me. I wish I could remember what else transpired. There were human soldiers it seemed hunting it, in that realm. Or perhaps we were just in the wrong location at the wrong time.

I am not going to let this all change my perspective back to what it was, still keeping my distrust and going to continue to stick with my evocations and meditations. However I just wanted to update the post, and maybe somebody can tell me if this means anything, or if it means nothing.

If it was more glamour, then damn. That was probably one of the craziest experiences I’ve ever had. Will try and remain rational with this.

1 Like

Hey guys, I said I would keep this updated and I have not, so I apologize first and foremost. It took me a while to become certain I want this thing gone, and I have been in contact with another person who is going through what sounds like the same issue, which has been nice and has given me the final push I needed to be sure of my decision.

I partly feel that it is using some Jedi mind tricks bullshit on me as well, because I have had since the last post encountered all the possible red flags from this thing (telling me I’m special, sometimes making no sense when it talks, not respecting my boundaries, fucking with me in my dreams, giving me ridiculous sexual urges, and more I have forgotten I’m sure) and I was still unsure about getting rid of it, which makes no sense but hey.

Anyhow, I have been working some rituals from Damon Brands Magickal Protection that seem to be working. One of them specifically was a 5 day one but after 5 days I noticed it came back, so I started over and added another ritual from the book to my daily routine. I managed to nearly get rid of it for a while, but it came back strong one night due to some trauma and repressed emotions had come up in a conversation with a friend. So, I have restarted the first ritual and kept up with the second.

I am not sure where I am going to go from here, but reading Robert Bruce’s Astral Dynamics has helped me quite a bit and I actually managed to attack it with a chi ball the other night! It seemed to stun it and cause it to temporarily fall off, so I am going to keep up with that. Robert Bruce also helped me realize that instead of waiting to be projecting to try and make weapons, that I could be doing it in my imagination while awake (duh lol), so I am going to be working on that.

I have also been in contact with Hecate, so I hope she will be able to give me some tips. I was unsure if I had really reached her in a dream, so about 8 days ago I just got a “calling” to draw out her wheel and do a makeshift evocation. I got some interesting information in the meditation, and was feeling the colors yellow, red, white, and black. I later got online and saw that these are her colors, and that the night of the evocation was both Hecate’s holiday in ancient Greece, as well as the precise time of a full blood moon eclipse lol. Also, I found a list of offerings she likes and they happen to be all things I have been eating the past months! Specifically, grapes and almonds (some of the only food I’ve had constantly). So I suppose she has been with me for a little while! She also gave me some nice info in a dream a few days ago, but that is specifically for me.

Anywho, just wanted to update. I will check back continually as to not keep anyone hanging. I am determined that this thing is NOT going to control my life from now on. I have finally cleaned out all the sigils from my notebooks and broken the vessels and tossed them.

I feel like there is more, but that’s all I can think of now. Thank you all for the help! And I hope that I can keep this thing from coming back, if anyone has any tips for that.

2 Likes

Ahh dammit! It came back and managed to take advantage of me for a while in a dream. I realized when I could feel it biting me and pumping energy from me like a leech. I then had my grandmother come into my room in my dream, and get me up saying there were coyotes in the backyard (I have an outdoor cat at my parents). I went out back with my parents and corned them into the pool/tried to chase them off. I suppose that is the Angels working. I awoke at 4:33 and had a message from somebody I received at 1:33.

1 Like

These colors can also represent the four stages of alchemy.

Maybe Theresa message in that?

Western Alchemy
Nigredo - Black Phase: This phase is often associated with death and described as the “Dark Night of the Soul”. All the matter is covered in darkness and the Prima Matura is hidden within the Mercurial Waters. Once sufficiently refined from the state of Chaos, the Prima Materia begins to emerge as the seed of the Stone.

Albedo - White Phase: From death comes the seeds of new life. From the darkness comes the Light. That is the essence of this phase. It is the phase that is the accomplishment of the White Stone and associated with the Lunar Essence and the White Queen.

Citrinas - Yellow Phase: Associated with the Solar Light, this is typically depicted as the Solar/Immaculate child. As the Stone begins to become infused with Sulfur, it begins to turn yellow on its way towards the reddening.

Rubedo - Red Phase: This is the completion and the attainment of the Philosophers Stone.

Sex is a non issue for me, so succubi I don’t concern myself with.
I was thinking though, is there a leading intelligence or spirit that rules the parasites and shadow people?
If so, how can it or they be bound so that we can make parasites and shadow people our bitch?

Very interesting, I did not think about that.

This thing is definitely stubborn. I am grateful it never seems to really do anything beyond sexually come at me. However, I think it might be interfering with my ability to make connection to real women (have had some decent amount of stuff happen ((or not happen)) that is making me worry about that, but I am trying to stay positive. I think this will end up being such a good learning experience, I just hope I can figure it out sooner rather than later.

I recently found my journal from late 2019 (about 6 months before I reached out and officially became aware of this thing) and it had an automatic writing session I did that had some interesting stuff in it. I also read dreams from around the same time, and it was definitely present.

Here’s the automatic writing transcript:

"Whole hell speaks my name
it is with great candor we come to see
oft left deserted for throughout the seven winds there is a man who lives for love
and loves to live
dearest son
we come only at night, and only to those who wish to seek
for we are the unnamed
those alone under the growth of man

stave not outwardly, but inwardly
forget all you have been taught and le

wise woman
left alone
left aloft
left befolded
unduly times are afoot

exalted of the just left
four realms, four souls"

It is interesting now that I reread it. Before it made no sense but now I see some interesting stuff.

Hey! Best of luck with getting rid of this nasty parasite. I’m going through something similar, although mine does not seem to be sexual. I picked it up during my first evocation just a couple days ago, during which I was very nervous. Probably not the best idea. I am also using the Raziel mantra, and it is helping a ton. As long as I’m chanting it, the feelings of fear and anxiety go away, and stay away for a bit afterwards. I think it’s very powerful and an excellent way to weaken it. Anyway, I’m rooting for you, and look forward to hearing more about your progress!

Thanks! I’ll message you. Yeah, same for me with the mantra. I think you should have a much easier time getting rid of it than I have had, seeing as you caught it so early! I have been also doing an invocation to Archangels Michael and Raphael before bed, asking them to watch over me, and I have noticed that in my dreams now I will be harassed and made to freak out for a bit, but they always come in as appropriate characters to the dream narrative and chase it off. I can tell the parasite is scared of them as well. Also have been working on weaponizing myself in the astral, and last night managed to burn a lot of it off my back with violet fire. Robert Bruce’s Practical Psychic Self Defense has given me a lot to think about. Theres some methods that I have yet to try but plan on. His Astral Dynamics book is by far the best AP book I’ve ever come across, it explains so much and matches my experiences very much.

1 Like

So I have accidentally been sending my updates to a private message thread as well as my private messages.

It’s been feeding on my roommate lol. It’s such a crazy story, I was meditating with Hecate a few nights ago, and she tells me (I get the impression) to take out my headphones. I hear my roommate snoring all crazy erratically and moaning so I approached him and got the impression it was attacking him. I asked Hecate for confirmation and he said “Mm-hmm” in his sleep lol. I had just read a study on dream telepathy experiments so I intensely was mentally yelling “DONT DO IT!! ITS NOT YOUR GIRL!!” and to it “GET AWAY FROM HIM!”

I was then like “Okay Hecate what do I do?” and Hecate took my hand and began making this pulling motion so with all my might I kept pulling this thing off him as he started to squirm and groan. Eventually I felt a “pop” and he resumed normal breathing. She instructed me to throw it outside the window and I did. Didnt even notice but the atmosphere of the room had been thick up to that point.

So today I was just writing (not in deep meditation this time) and I got the vague sensation it was happening again as he was napping. I ignored it and then he woke up and proceeded to tell me of this “insanely vivid” dream he had of being arrested by this lady probation officer who took him around town while she ran errands. He wasnt in control of the dream and eventually she uncuffed him and started kissing him, eventually acting as though they were close friends and he awoke after she said “I want to see you again, whenever I call you will be there”

I was like “oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck” as he was telling me this lol because hes very Christian and was in fact just the other day talking smack on me charging my incense with intent to banish out loud lol… saying if I only prayed as he did I would be protected as he is… well… evidently not lol.

1 Like

Well, here’s an update that I’m not happy to write. It was in the back of my mind that this thing could do what others have experienced and cause their lives to fall apart, which that thought probably in itself isnt good to have had in my mind, but now I think it is happening. There was a lot of stuff the past two months that I ignored but now I am looking back on it all and it has been a progressive decline.

First my axles and some other shit needed repair on my car, which drained a lot of my savings. Then I got my hours cut at work, and my boss was saying it was all cool, but then I got COVID about a month and a half ago, and have been out of work since without pay. I got a negative test two weeks ago and sent it to him, along with a note from my doctor saying that I DID have covid and that I am now negative. He said “okay” but come this last week, he didnt schedule me and I inquired and he said sorry hes just been really swamped lately and had already filled the schedule for last week. That’s fine, okay. Says he would schedule me this week. Come a few days ago he hadn’t, so I called him and said look, I need to know if I still have a job because I need to pay my bills and I am out of money. He said this week, and he was sorry and I of course still had a job. So this week rolls around, I check the schedule and hes scheduled me 5 fucking hours the whole week, starting this upcoming Friday! Well what the fuck, guess I should have been looking for a job weeks ago.

Then about two weeks ago I noticed people being weird to me. It started with an unspoken feeling when I’d be with friends, that they were kind of getting tired of me and were kind of pitying me. Then it has ramped up this week to where they have made plans with me then the day came and they all bought tickets to a movie, but didnt tell me. I asked if I could go and they assured me I was welcome, but I didnt feel welcome. That night everyone was misunderstanding things I was saying, and I felt I was there out of pity.

Since then I have noticed a sharp increase in people being weird to me. My landlord, who I was super cool with, has been having this “oh hey right on bro fuck you,” eye rolling vibe towards me. It is not all people, but a good amount/most people in my life have been increasingly weird to me. It honestly reminds me of the times back in my stimulant days that I would be super weird from psychosis and people would have this “waiting for me to leave the room vibe.” Like they dont really like me, and are just waiting for me to leave.

Then there are some other things that are a bit too personal to share here, but just similar in nature and it wasnt until today that I finally was like “okay something is up.”

I also kind of look like shit I notice in the mirror.

If anybody reads this and knows what I can do to counteract this, I would love to hear it!!

I want to catch this shit while my life is still somewhat intact. I think I might cross post this to another thread.

Well Hecate came through a friend today to tell me that with my friends at least, that there was another reason for the weirdness and it isnt me. And then again with some lyrics in a song right after, “Complainer” by Cold War Kids

" I can’t stand, waiting around to dance, uh-huh
Don’t wanna talk, already know what I want
You got big plans but you never take a chance, uh-huh
When will you stop wondering who you are?

I showed you mine, now show me yours
Are you down to get serious?
Your wild life, coast to coast
Make it last, let’s take it slow

I can’t stand, waiting around to dance, uh-huh
When will you stop and look at the one you got?

You say you want to change this world
Well, do you really believe in magic?
But you can only change yourself
Don’t sit around and complain about it

All your friends, they got the nicest things, uh-huh
Travel a lot, I don’t understand their job
In suspense, slipping right through my hands, uh-huh
When will you stop wondering what they thought?

I showed you mine, now show me yours
Are you down to get spiritual?
Flying high, but I’m confused
You weren’t always dripping in jewels"

Haha Okay Hecate, word. I see why diety work is not for the faint of heart lmao. She then came through another friend to tell me that my landlord has been weird to him too, which takes a load off. I guess it’s time to get out of my little pity party and keep working.

1 Like

Okay, this goddamn thing came back so strong. I have been meditating daily now, but let up on attacking this thing for a few goddamn days, and not even a few days straight!! I am now COVERED in tentacles, my eyes, my ears, my whole back and arms and groin. I cannot see in the astral nor hear, unless I use my hands to blast the tentacles from my eye or ear with fire but they just restick to me instantly elsewhere. Using fire on my whole body seemed to do hardly anything to it at this point. I think I may need help, as much as I wanted to do this on my own.

So, yesterday I had @BentonRyer perform a removal of this thing for me. I felt the presence be removed my system, and it remained gone for a bit of time but another has come in it’s place. He told me that he and Hecate cursed these things, but that they will likely be back a few times. I have been watching Enoch Petrucelly’s Archon Curse video, as it seems to help remove these things temporarily. I can feel them “pop” off me while watching it, usually only for them to reattach right after. I also sat with Hecate after the removal yesterday, and was able to hear her very clearly for the first time. I asked her to curse these things with/for me and she obliged. We also had some good laughs and I am to buy her some pomegranate juice!

So browsing through Enoch’s Soul Retrieval book, I see a picture of the squid drone archon, and I believe that is what I have been dealing with. One night my astral vision had turned on and that was what I saw in my room about a year ago.

I am hoping that working through the first parts of the book will help to secure me from further influence of these things. I will be watching Enoch’s video often and sitting with Hecate daily to curse these things and hopefully soon prevent any return. Last night I slept like shit, and was fucked with all night in my dreams and in paralysis, fucking annoying. Much thanks to @BentonRyer

2 Likes

Okay, so yesterday I watched Enochs cursing video 3 times, and felt it leave and return weaker every time. Then, before bed I sat with Hecate and asked her to curse these things and what is sending them, and to protect me as I slept tonight. It seemed my dreams were a bit stressful but nothing like before. However, my roommate is for sure now under its attack, as he had nightmares all night of being chased and attacked. But I dont think there is really anything I can do at this point for him, other than keep myself safe and learn how to deal with these things myself. Much thanks again to @BentonRyer

2 Likes

Hi, there is a lot of useful information here, it may be helpful.

http://medit.info/aaimplants.html

1 Like

Thank you! I will check it out

1 Like