Another good, basic Money Spell

This one is openended and designed to KEEP MONEY FLOWING into your experience. (If you’re desperate for a large lump sum, ask a Daemon!) About once a week, I take 5 or 10 or 20 one-dollar bills and ‘charge’ them with a Blessing. ( I write a short blessing on each one with a pen set aside for such work.) example: “May You Always Find As Much Money As You Need”. And I carry those bills with me, along with scotch tape, wherever I go. I tape those dollar bills in places they will be found fairly quickly, but NOT while I’m present. I’ve taped them to the seat of a chair, the side of a paper towel dispenser, the chute of a coke machine - whatever! My ‘giving’ & their ‘receiving’ generates alot of positive reinforcement forthe Energy of money around us both. It simply works - for all the obvious reasons. A delightful little game that yields a steady little stream.

2 Likes

I do this off and on. It works everytime, and the money flows in, but then I forget about doing it (when I’m comfortable and lazy) then the money stops flowing in and I go back out and do it. I need to make it a habit!

1 Like

How about coins ? (the lowest paper in our country is 5€)

[quote=“Hrajnoha, post:3, topic:68”]How about coins ? (the lowest paper in our country is 5€)[/quote]Hi Hrajnoha! Seems to me currency is currency, so I would assume the effects shall be the same … let us know, will ya? Z

Zoe,

I like this idea, and I’m definitely going to try it. Any advice on a Daemon you’ve personally worked with to manifest a large some of money? Thanks again. :slight_smile:

Its been my experiance that My Own Higher Self is My most reliable & powerful Ally. As a physical link to remind me of this Most Intimate Bond, I use & recommend Dr. Faust’s Silver Seal.

[quote=“Zoe, post:1, topic:68”]This one is openended and designed to KEEP MONEY FLOWING into your experience. (If you’re desperate for a large lump sum, ask a Daemon!) About once a week, I take 5 or 10 or 20 one-dollar bills and ‘charge’ them with a Blessing. ( I write a short blessing on each one with a pen set aside for such work.) example: “May You Always Find As Much Money As You Need”. And I carry those bills with me, along with scotch tape, wherever I go. I tape those dollar bills in places they will be found fairly quickly, but NOT while I’m present. I’ve taped them to the seat of a chair, the side of a paper towel dispenser, the chute of a coke machine - whatever! My ‘giving’ & their ‘receiving’ generates alot of positive reinforcement forthe Energy of money around us both. It simply works - for all the obvious reasons. A delightful little game that yields a steady little stream. [/quote] Good lookin out on this one. I have never thought of doing this, and I shall experiment TODAY wit this. This one just kind spoke to my Spirit, Im grateful that you posted this, thank you Zoe

Always excited to realize I have somethin to share, Ptahso! Y’wanna hear a hilarious little ‘aside’ on this spell? …

I’d been doin’ this fairly regular for,oh, I dunno - maybe 3 or 4 months. One day when the clerk at the grocery store was giving me change - you guessed it - there was one of my very own "blessed dollars’’… of course, I just had to KEEP that one. It was like a wink from the universe. :wink: Z

[quote=“Zoe, post:8, topic:68”]Always excited to realize I have somethin to share, Ptahso! Y’wanna hear a hilarious little ‘aside’ on this spell? …

I’d been doin’ this fairly regular for,oh, I dunno - maybe 3 or 4 months. One day when the clerk at the grocery store was giving me change - you guessed it - there was one of my very own "blessed dollars’’… of course, I just had to KEEP that one. It was like a wink from the universe. :wink: Z[/quote]

That’s Awesome!! I love to get those winks. Well, ya know it is called currency, and currency is no good if it ain’t circulating Im learning.! Ya know, I notice when I am a little bit more open to circulating my money, not foolishly or on every whim and impulse, but just if and when I want something and I have the cash, I’ll get it. And I notice more cash replaces it. But when I act more scary with my cash, or fearful about circulating my cash on something, my finances dry up like joan rivers’ private area!

This is Awesome Zoe :slight_smile: I am definitely going to give it a try. Thanks so much for posting it!

Love this thread. Gonna try it too. Guys let us all know how it works out!

Well, Neophyte, I’ll put it this way: In terms of always having enuf $$ for small 'this ‘n that’ I do. A bargain here, an extra $50. there, a gift from this person, etc. And besides, its kind of a lighthearted little “secret game” I play with the world around me… :wink: Z

I have also done this, not exactly as you have. I would just charge and bless and “mark” the money to come back to me 3x3 and I do find that it works. Just have to make it to the ATM and do it. But it works. and I would just use it to pay bills or something. doesnt matter what u use it for. as it circulates and u let it go, it comes back as u programmed it to do so. $$$

I read an excellent article on money magick some while ago. Frater Acher, maybe? I wish I could remember where so I could share it with all of you. Basically, you have to view money as energy. The currency we use is but a physical symbol of this energy. Like all energy, it needs to flow. If you hoard your money, it’s like putting a kink in a garden hose, i.e., it stops flowing. If you spend some of the money coming in, it continues to flow. I’ve found this to be true in my experience. When we focus on lack of money, or fear of spending money, we get a lack of money. If we let some of that money flow, even if things are tight, the money comes in.