Another big reason why you may all want to push your godlike powers to the ultimate

How? I can’t hear or see or project, even though i do a lot of exercises. That is why i have come to these measures of awakening kunda force on a fast track. Higher vibrations are known to help with astral projection

Try chakra meditation or middle pillar

And someone else… the gates in MP are just another way of looking at the chakra system?? Or 5 gates plus 7 chakras? I just assumed same thing by different names or understanding…

1 Like

If i could do all these things myself, i would probably not even have time to be on the forum. I would be projecting for as long as possible. I wouldn’t be wasting much time in my body. I find life in a. Physical body as a waste of time

Many hours spent on that with no result

Do middle pillar then…

1 Like

Ok

This is why I said you need to understand what you’re doing. Kundalini shakti cannot rise while she’s still being oppressed by the three lower chakras.
Additionally, there is a great deal of mental and physical control that goes into the practice, without which shakti will only intensify your limitations and empower your maya

3 Likes

What if the guru also empowers your three lower chakras?

Nevermind man.

2 Likes

received_262068474264606

1 Like

kundalini shaktipat or reiki or whatever you call it is extremely valuable. One has to do the work too but it is like a seed. We can always benefit from the help of a healer but we have to choose to change our lifestyle to a more healthy one so we stay healthy. Same with kundalini, if you go back to drinking and drugs and all that, of course the energy will go back to sleep