Another big reason why you may all want to push your godlike powers to the ultimate

I have studied kundalini a lot. It is the force of god. It brings you through to oneness with source and allows you to awaken your multidimensional consciousness.
It is a stepping stone in divine consciousness

Yet you are still seeking shortcuts.

Ok…

3 Likes

It shatters illusions. And helps you

@Zohak Thanks for the juicy info bro.

3 Likes

No shortcuts. Just a small boost to help. For example if someone is homeless and they need a hundred dollars, someone who gets a penny handed to them is better off than the one who does not.

Anytime brother :zap:

2 Likes

A small boost in comparison to the whole, but the rest you guide on your own

Wtf is a small boost? :skull:

2 Likes

You talked about having gurus help. Like i said they don’t do the whole thing for you, they just boost the process a little. That was a misunderstanding that was made by people so i cleared it up

Enlarging pills bro, oh wait…

2 Likes

Also, out conversation was not about the science of Kundalini. It was mostly about theory. and how to boost the process. I know a lot more about kundalini than i put on here as that is something i studied intensely

2 Likes

You suggested books to read. Now people are going to tell me don’t read books. Make your own experiences.

All of those books are guilty unless proven innocent, yes they will give you a lot of practices and information/wisdom about lots of things too but you need to practice and see for yourself in the end.Thats what matters most.

3 Likes

Knowledge does not equal understanding my friend.

3 Likes

Reading books isn’t always a bad thing, it’s if you read a book and go “yep this is definitely 100% true, yes this is MY experience what this book says” Books are good study guides but they aren’t your experiences.

2 Likes

At least for the past two years all i have been doing is learning occult knowledge. Literally all my time spent on reading and researching. And o do have an understanding, but i don’t have the experiences with it.

The problem is you accumulate knowledge without testing it out so it doesn’t assimilate the way it’s meant to.

3 Likes

That is what I am trying to do. A large portion of the time i am not studying, i am doing projection techniques

Stop trying and do.

1 Like