Another big reason why you may all want to push your godlike powers to the ultimate

That’s no difference besides present tense and past tense…

2 Likes

Yes. I know. It is known now by people to give abilities.

So according to you, it was not known before(original meaning and practice). Known now(had many claims )

It doesn’t give abilities, I think you’re using the wrong terms trying to mean one thing but saying another. Kundalini doesn’t give you abilities.

Known
recognized, familiar, or within the scope of knowledge.

Does not mention how many people. Could be one or two. Could be millions.
I am using it and it is valid to say it is known

You have to look through the semantics and the word choice before you try to refute.

It is KNOWN to unlock them

More like you should try actually experiencing things before you try claiming things as fact. Because it seems you are still in the newbie mentality where you believe everything you read without proper assessment.

The kundalini cultivation aids the individual but it doesnt give anything remotely close to abilities, your own abilities aren’t given to you, they’re cultivated.

2 Likes

It empowers your energy body a lot. Raises your etheric body’s vibrations a lot.

I have done that. the word try makes it so I have done what you think I should do.

So Since I fulfilled the first part, I am doing the second thing.

Based on what you say it’s always “these people did this” or “that person said this” lol so I doubt it.

1 Like

Kundalini empowers your energy body. That is what it does. It puts you into a high vibration of oneness. Through this samadhi,and the empowerment of your energy body/chakras, you can gain psychic abilities/

Lol

I figure external alchemy and herbal medicine does play a part in the process to become a immortal though. Even if it IS secondary to internal alchemy. Otherwise it would have been abandoned long ago. (not taking into account my own positive experiences with the creation of elixirs and pills)

2 Likes

True. Since the internal process takes decades, if you don’t live long enough you couldn’t complete it anyway, and external alchemy’s purpose is primarily to encourage a balanced life which leads to longevity. I apologize for overlooking this fact in my ignorance. Have a pleasant evening.

5 Likes

@anon84896414 How do you act like you know everything yet you arent even able to do a simple astral projection?

Oh maybe an eternal spirit finally possessed you? Lol

2 Likes

So you need to astral project to know historical fact about kundalini now?
And you take the word of a person who does astral project, but even admits to not experimenting much?

Yes

Yes, I would take that over someone who is trying for years, yet didnt achieve.Latter person is clearly closed his mind to everything else but his opinions.

3 Likes

No. I am very open minded. I take many people’s experiences and mesh them up into my own philosophy. I keep what my intuition tells me. I wouldn’t only trust one person. For example, i told rungr about ea’s words that spirits are able to view you past,present,and future. Without trying to experiment or anything he just says ea is trolling. Who is more close minded? Me or someone who thinks something is unbelievable and dismisses it without experimentation.
Ot light body activation. I told him many have experienced yet he shut it out of his mind real quick.
You can only say someone is close minded based on their conversations. You are just making assumptions