Annoying boss who intimidates everyone

Hi everyone!
I work in a place where we have an Annoying boss who intimidates everyone.

I have already tried to keep away from me calling the angel Samael, but the effects It only lasted a few weeks, in which this boss actually stayed away, even though in a roundabout way he continued to annoy me through other people associated with him.

After a few weeks he started to bother me again, is there a definitive banishment or a ritual to make him sick until June? (my contract expires and I would be free) Or to scare him in some way.

I was also hypothesizing a love or obsession ritual to sweeten her (she’s a female boss) but I’m afraid it’s not the right solution.

Thanks, let me know!

Yeah no, you don’t want someone that always annoys you to be obsessed with you that sounds like a nightmare. :joy: A honey jar just to make them nicer would work though.

Since you already have something you know works for a few weeks, and you only have a few weeks left, why not just do that again?

Also please make your next post your introduction in the introductions thread in New Magician Help & Introductions. Thanks!

2 Likes

King Paimon or Duke Dantalion to change his mind/attitude towards you. (mind control)
King Belial to get rid of him. (heard He is good at this)

2 Likes