Angels of Wrath

Anyone want to share their previous experiences and results with the angels of wrath book? I have this book and I’m planning on using it soon.

1 Like

I didn’t get any result with this book over several attempts. I’ve had much better and easier contact with Goetic Daemons and the Shemhamporath directly.

I don’t get the usual sense of connection with the technique of just reading the names out - it’s like the angel in question doesn’t recognise that as it’s name when I use it. Maybe it’s just me.

3 Likes

I’ve had some very good results with this book, although I’ve experimented a bit with using it. Instead of doing ritual once, as stated in the book, I’ve done it for 7 days for one request. I found it worked quite well that way.

4 Likes

I didn’t try that, I’m stealing this idea. :smiley:

1 Like

Let me know how it goes! :grinning: Some of the rituals take a while to work. Like the Force Exile one, sometimes takes a while to get someone to move on, but is usually very effective.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve definitely found that repetition is key with working with the angels! Damon Brand and Henry Archer stress this in their books. I am repeating the angels of wrath rituals 3x, maybe more if I find they need an extra push.

2 Likes