Angels of Wrath not working at all

What I actually taught the person behind the lines is that she/he has to change her/his mindset and move from the state of “effect” to becoming the “cause”

Yes, actually since the last time I was on here I used the force exile spell and it worked instantly! I don’t know if this helps at all but the way I view the angels is a beings that I greatly respect and admire. I only ask them for help when truly in a bind

3 Likes

I’ve found the gallery of magick books to be successful that being said for I’ve only done 2 curses and I haven’t heard word of how they’re doing. The magick doesn’t work 100% of the time but it shouldn’t magick is a skill not a perfect formula, imagine if everyone could shoot perfect 3 point shots in basketball without any effort then everyone would be a pro and the sport would lose its magic, same thing here you have to work for that perfect 3 point shot. Maybe try different magick from them you could he too tied up in the results a list for results.

Yeah, anytime I’ve cursed it’s usually happened fast but not something o got feedback on for months. People are prideful some will never apologize, or admit they’re hurting.

The 72 Angels of Magick worked wonders for me. I do own angels of wrath but haven’t used it just yet… biding my time…

I did maybe 3 rituals from this book. no results so far. That was probably Dec or Jan when I did them.

Since then I have kind of figured out I need to spend some time working on energy. I have a book coming on energy by Robert Bruce and another energy book. Increase energy and Increase grounding. (some people say that proper grounding requires you to put your bare feet on the ground without shoes. I still have to try that) No grounding today. Cold wind blowing and maybe snowing tonight in the mountains above L.A.

What do you mean Enochian angels, @anon8398376? Are the AoW Enochian? Does it say so in the book, must have missed it.

I’m sorry, but the person you are replying to has left the forum and will not respond. Anytime you see a profile with “anon” followed by a nine digit number, it means the profile has been deleted.

Thanks.

No worries :slight_smile:

To answer your question, though, the person you were asking was talking about the book Success Magick, which is Enochian, not Angels of Wrath.

1 Like

Stop expecting it to take under a week to see the results. There could obstacles to your request that still need time for the angel to work through. It’s not a instantaneous process. It can take weeks or even months depending on the situation. Mine took a little over 3 months before something happened but boy did it happen… Just focus on your day to day life and try to make the best of it. It will happen when you least expect out of the blue usually in my experience. I experienced no backlash with the situation I asked for help with but yes some other people have reported it.

Also getting the stillness right is key towards making the rituals work. It took me several days before I was able to get to a point where I felt I could do it well. Practice daily and maybe listen to some meditation music or binaural beats to get into the right frame of mind. According to Mulberry theta brain states are best.

6 Likes

Yes I have had results using the angles of wrath before. I even thought it wasn’t going to work because it took almost 7 months before I saw it’s working and the results were unbelievable.
My target vomited almost 3 cups of blood without him being hurt by anything or anybody.
I asked the angel to make this person sick and bleed and it worked. I have only used it once.

1 Like

Do you guys find the Stillness ritual necessary? I like to use Angels of Wrath when I’m really angry and want to use that rage in the ritual, and the Stillness practice just takes me out of that and calms me and then I have to work that energy up again.

The spirits come from the Brit Menucha, and AoW states it doesn’t know if they are angels or demons, or a combo, or something else entirely, but I doubt the stillness meditation is in that old grimoire.

1 Like

Yes you have to do the stillness

1 Like

I say experiment and see what really works. Some don’t do the Stillness and others have modified the demons of magick rituals too.

1 Like

I’ve always done The Stillness, but know what you mean about it making you too calm. I may try without it and see what happens. You could try saying the Bornless One ritual instead, just before an AOW ritual. The one in the NAP book, that is supposed to give you authority with the spirits. I’ve not tried it with AOW yet, but I have with other books and seems to work well. I do feel more powerful anyway and maybe that empowers the rituals.

1 Like

No such thing as backlash with magick???