Angels Of Omnipotence

None whatsoever, and if people want to post about negative experiences working with Enochian beings, they’re also free to do so. :+1:

The original purpose of this forum was to peer-review magick, by practicing, and sharing experiences, bad as well as good. Implicit in that, is that things don’t always go as people may have wished.

Not really relevant, see above.

Truly sorry to read that.

The previous rep of Enochian stuff as needing warnings suggests otherwise. :thinking:

I think the big difference with for example Azazel & Belial is people know those are demons, bad guys with badass reputations, so aside from the “demons are my bae”/Satan-Claus crowd, people know there may be, at the very least, a battle of wills.

I work with Belial a lot and have even written a “files” post about him and created some art for him, but I do also state that he attacked me, as a test, on our very first meeting, lies, and caused a minor crimewave in my local area, which could have gotten way out of hand.

So I think there’s a subtlety to people’s real experiences shared here, at least. :thinking:

A lot of people come from the mindset that “angels” means everything is only for their own highest good, and that’s where a problem could occur, especially if what’s claiming to be an angel, isn’t, and the person repeatedly allows their life and relationships, and personality, to be damaged under the naïve (but common) perception, which originally has new age roots, that all things which happen MUST be good for you.

In fact that’s a twisting of the idea that “every problem carries the seed of an equal or equivalent benefit” - but in the older, truer, version of that concept, there is the in herent expectation that the person will work out what went wrong, and why, and not just keep taking the blows assuming something good is inevitably going to come of it.

Spirits fucking with humans, and calling it “a test” then just working to get more attention, offerings, and devotion, is a trick as old as time, and nothing more than a trick, it happens a lot in the white light world and is really not something to tolerate, I’ve written about that before on here.

To some extent change and evolution can be painful, but this masochistic notion that you come to magick (or a specific pathworking) as a weak sinner who needs to be purified by having everything you care about destroyed is a level of toxic sub-religious CRAP, stemming purely from a deep need to be dominated by any wafty-ass motherfucker which promises you jam tomorrow.

16 Likes

I am working on a theory about this group of spirits, however it is going to take time as I will need to compare three very old texts before I am completely comfortable sharing it with the forum. I will be comparing the Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses, the Sefer Yetzirah, the Sefer Raziel HaMalakh. If the three are as connected as they are rumored, it could solidify my theory enough to present it here.

12 Likes

Just got it and skimmed through it. The amount of powers listed is crazy! I can’t wait to try them out.

2 Likes

The glyphs Tempest channelled and uses in the book are very stable, and limit the power that flows through them.

From what I can tell, they act sort of like valves that only let a small flow of the energies through, unlike, say, directly calling upon the angels through evocation or invocation, like the blog writer did, which would unleash the full power into your life. It seems to me that the glyphs are the protection, and work to prevent that kind of blowback.

13 Likes

I agree and I think it’s why he waited nearly a year to release the book.

3 Likes

Since questions of safety have come up, and I decided I want to contribute some direct occult experience here as well, I’ve done some divination on whether it is safe to perform the sigil ritual in ‘Angels of Omnipotence’:

This is some very interesting insight. Now, essentially the answer is yes, it is safe to perform the ritual. However, saying that is not so simple, because there are strong notes that come with this…
While the magick is safe, the reaction of the individual in response to the magick can be intense.

Performing this magick is safe and leads to gain, however, it can lead the individual to some very self-destructive and very intense emotional states, perhaps especially so if you were in a negative state before performing the magick. When we do magick, it increases the emotional state that we left with, and perhaps it is especially so for this magick, as the individual’s intense emotional reaction seems to be in response to their surroundings, or surrounding emotions in that sense (What came before).

This is not directly caused by the magick, and it’s important to note that this self-destructive and intense emotional state is not necessarily just negative emotions, it can also be what you may consider positive, like how one would feel when doing something risky such as intense drinking, partying, and unrestricted lust, which are self-destructive but the emotion in that moment feels ‘good’ to us. Otherwise, it can also be depression and what we would consider to be ‘negative’ emotions.

Now, I see the magick also benefits the practitioner (In their life, not necessarily internally) over a long period of time, but it benefits them very well, and then the magick ends when it is done.
Possessions and attachments may lead the individual to a state of depression when performing this magick, but seeking a state of authority may be able to help the magician in this magick. A position of authority also benefits the magick in this situation, and the magick may lead the magician to greater authority and reputation among others. And may also lead to good standing and honor among siblings and parents (To demonstrate the power that the magick leads the individual to. Internal and external power).

Now for a more experimental note from me (As in, I’m unsure if this mechanic is valid in interpretation):
Much of the effects are dependent on the individual in a way, but I see it can negatively effect one’s property and possessions, and may end conflicts in one’s life, and even attachment to a partner (Or create intense love in romantic relationships, and love for the practitioner), and makes one’s life peaceful in spiritual matters, but when there is imprisonment and anything that hinders the magician, it can bring on intensity.

Edit, as I forgot to include the Sentence, which shows how it affects the Magician far in the far: Even in the far future the aftereffects of this magick benefits the magician, as it leads to greater connection with life and with others. So, it is not a temporary benefit that then suddenly shifts to a dark result, the magick is beneficial.

13 Likes

Interesting. Did you use the Oraculum/Book of Fate for this?

This was very much the case for me, although it was following the invocation/evocation rite of all the angels, not so much working with the sigils, which I have dabbled in but not adhered to on a schedule :thinking:

4 Likes

That’s been the main thought behind why I had such a bad experience with enochian magick last year. ‘Success Magick’ came out right before lockdowns and forced isolation happened. it took a toll on me emotionally. Heck not being able to go to the gym wears on me too.

4 Likes

I used Astrological Geomancy. The Book of Fate seems to be a strange offshoot of Geomancy, with the figures having 5 points instead of 4. I was looking at the Book of Fate some time ago trying to determine what the reasoning behind the creation of the figures in the Book of Fate are, as in Geomancy each figure represents a body, and each line an element. The first line starting at the top is fire, the second is air, the third is water, and the fourth is earth, to give a simple overview. So I thought the fifth line in the Book of Fate may be representing spirit, but looking at the interpretations, I can’t find any reasoning behind the structure of the figures. It seems to be completely random from what I can see, or at least it does not follow Geomancy’s structure.

A sigil ritual is just a means to communicate with a being, and may add some extra influences. So if that is so, it may be the energy of the Angels themselves that cause it. Although from what I can tell, it does not seem to be on purpose.

3 Likes

This is incredibly far from what I feel it’s done

If much later I see that, I’ll be fair enough to say. I am not observing this myself

1 Like

Yes it’s a far future aftereffect of the magick, some time after the magick has fully manifested. Note that it may not come in the form of a feeling, but can just objectively be connection. Internally, the magician can experience very self-destructive and intense states like I said.

1 Like

The perception about angels being only about love and light needs to fucking end. They are entities you simply don’t cross. Azazel has nothing on Michael nor Elubatel.

3 Likes

To sum it up shortly.
If you expect things to be handed to you while working with the forces of Omnipotence, you are in for a depression of your life. Elubatel (and especially Tabalu) will expect you to do what ever you are in power of to get a result.

2 Likes

Just started reading this book yesterday and by reading this topic… i guess i better work first and foremost on my energy, strength, inspiration, mood, motivation and procrastination…
Well after dealing with clinical depression for almost 2 decades i’m almost “immune” to it but (or maybe should i say i’ve “attuned” to it (lol) to a point it doesn’t really has much an effect on me anymore)… Like 99% of my days go without me feeling any kind of depression anymore (and when it does hit i usually just cry for a few minutes and that’s it). Better sure than sorry i guess tho. (cos procrastination and sh*t. It has been the bane of my days for past 2 years or so. I do hope it helps me overcome that tho. I was already given guidance on what i should do…I know what i’d do… and yet… oof)

5 Likes

This is excellent and very interesting: at the request of the former OP I will shortly be making @Dralukmun the new OP (and therefore de facto owner) of this thread, please bear with me on that. :+1:

3 Likes

Bought a copy , why not :smiley: curious about it cant wait for it ! :smiley: , you guys did a nice hype lol

2 Likes

So i’ve got Raziel pathworking and… “i talked” to him.
I got the second book aswell.
But the book i like is angel of omnipotence.

I used that book with success… but there is something “wrong”? I can’t explain but those angels give me strange feelings.

Did you used the book? Can we talk about what do you sense?

I like that one but there is something that keeps me away from using it… but i want to.

2 Likes

Well, I have been working to trace the origins of these beings. I have managed to find a couple within the Sefer HaRazim, the oldest angelic grimoire we have, which has it’s own system and those beings are described as being very different than how many view Angels today. I am working on transliteration of all those names so I can figure out if anymore of the AOO are included in as well as the context they originally had.

For example, I found Elubatel in Fourth section of the book among a group of Angels known to allow the magician to “see the sun at night”. While it sounds like nonsense, because the sun is not out at night, in a way it is true as the sun always is seen at some part if the world at any given time. It kinda enforces the idea of him being an angel of wisdom, but the text also describes the entire group within that section as being made of “fire and water” and the entire section as being made “storms, flame and treasure”. So, I would not necessarily say that working with Elubatel is an easy experience for everyone. While I have not had ill effects working with him myself, knowing this context does help me to understand. Originally, in the Sefer HaRazim, the Angels were not independently called but were called as group, usually with an overlord.

In this case, we are given a name of the sun called Aorafaliel. If you drop the Ao, you have the name of a very popular archangel who is also holds the title of “Regent of the Sun”. This leads me to believe that calling Raphael if one is having trouble with Elubatel might be a solution.

Overall, I am actually having good experiences with the Tempest book. I do find the magic to be like good medicine, not something is necessarily to be done every day but as seen fit. However, that is just me.

If you would like, I can tag you into the Bookclub so you can read what others have experienced

7 Likes

Yes please! Would like to talk about that!
I think is a really good book…it got all you need!
But… im paranoic about the spirits… did you saw their names in other books?

Well, I mentioned the Sefer HaRazim so there is also the Seventh Book of Moses, Elubatel is in NAP and I believe a few other GOM books. I suspect they are also in the Sefer Raziel HaMalakh as well, as it was a great inspiration for the Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses as well as inspired by the Sefer HaRazim, but I have yet to obtain a copy of the text to confirm anything.

4 Likes