Elubatel and Folks

I haven’t worked with this spirit yet. Honestly, iv had jareth tempest book, the Angels of omnipotence for at least 2 months. The only thing I’ve done it was to " clear negativity ". I don’t know able anyone else but I’m not entirely sure about there asses. It could be what i read… ok. For me, ( i know not being realistic) is still the need to control the outcome of shit. I see fokks asking ( not knocking ya’ll) if i do this what’s going to happen? Is it safe? Valid questions, but the best & the most experienced here can’t give you that answer. My point is my , not anyone else’s, but thought & fears which creates a stranglehold on me working with what i perceive as Scary and Difficult. I want real change right? But they change that is actually necessary i run from. I’m just venting to ya’ll. I mentioned Elubatel and folks because these spirits, entities bring a good amount change, and many ppl just ain’t ready; however knowing before- hand what they fucking with.

2 Likes

Yeah you make a really good point about people saying they want change and then running from it.

I’ve read Alot of accounts of Elubatel turning people’s lives upside down.

I know I personally don’t need or want that. Until more reviews cone in and more information is available I’m personally going to wait on working with him or the AOO entirely.

2 Likes

I mentioned Elubatel because he’s the well known Angel / whatever spirit. In one of the post about these spirits; one of the membets was going on dig further about their origin and such.

1 Like

Lady Eva seemed a little “iffy” during the discussion, if memory serves.

1 Like

As far other spirits etc. Do you recall of any like that?

1 Like

Not off hand I don’t, I’ll be honest I didn’t follow the AOO thread that closely. It seemed like it descended into two or more factions arguing (which is curious phenomenon). I just decided to postpone working with it.

I’m also wrapped up with the 72 right now anyway. Wish I could give you more insight.

2 Likes

V.k.Jehannum has a ritual i believe for improving love & finance. Seem not to take that shit lightly. This shit ain’t no joke. I know its beyond hard to the what / where you want to be in say, 5 years. Folks act like things/ circumstances aren’t a factor.

2 Likes

Thanks. When i went on his blog he mentioned the order of angels quite a bit. I don’t know them. Appreciate your post by the way. You guve great info.

1 Like

I know you’ve veen working with the i think the Goetia for 15+ years right? Recently i came across Ronove for a cleansing in one of the post. Definitely not for the faint of heart, have you worked him ?

1 Like

I read that post too and I’ve never even thought to try something like that.

To be honest I don’t even know how I feel about that ritual. I saw some serious magicians here from Balg appear to be very interested in it. I think it would probably work but I’d be too embarrassed to try it.

My work with the Goetia involves building bridges, making friends and collaboration with them. Making long lasting relationships.

I don’t know I could do that ritual and put Ronove through that. To answer your question I’ve never worked with that particular spirit before but that ritual isn’t where I’d want to start the relationship.

That’s not fact, nor upg nor anything other than my worldview and personal preferences in dealing with the 72 so if others disagree and want to jump into that ritual I say go ahead.

Edit: I try not to take shit from people or spirits, but I try not to give them any either. :thinking::+1:

1 Like

I g6 it. Did you click on the link & read where it came from… That shit (no pun intended) Is Hard core💀

1 Like

I the think he’s a hasitian bokoar? I might be saying that shit wrong

1 Like

It probably works too is my guess but I just don’t like the idea of evoking Ronove and saying “here smell my shit and tell me what’s wrong with me and my life”…

I consider the 72 my Friends and co workers and I’d be embarrassed to even try this one.

You’re right that’s hardcore shit lol :laughing::laughing::laughing::fire::fire::fire:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:nott funny able Ronove, just your reaction. He did mention using well-weared under garments

1 Like

Like you said not for the faint of heart lol :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

In my experience, the symptoms described in Jareth Tempest’s Angels of Omnipotence are not necessary for great change. And even in Wealth Magick by Damon Brand, the workings in there also bring immense change, and also work Elubatel and 2 other Angels of Omnipotence, but the workings in there are long-term and measurements are taken to eliminate any risk of depression resulting from working with these spirits.

So I wouldn’t be able to recommend it for that reason, because working with the Demons of the Goetia can also bring immense change, and working with most well-known Spirits can bring immense change, and that comes without much risk, depending on the spirit. But the side-effect of depression from working with Elubatel is well known, since many worked with him in NAP.

I did divination on the safety of the working in AOO, and it makes me suspect that it is not that they willingly cause these aftereffects, but I am not sure. The reading gave me the impression that it was an effect some Magicians have in response to their energy. It may be very fast-moving or in motion, where a sedentary life may not mix well with it.

2 Likes

We have a book club working that is currently working through Tempest’s book. No one has experienced any major “shake ups” working with it

To understand why some people experience a negative effect working with powerful entities like the Angels of Omnipotence, I recommend this article by Jason Miller:

All change requires risk because we can never know the infinite possibilities of what might happen, so it is natural to be nervous about making big decisions. Even as magicians, sorcerers and witches, we cannot control every single variable involved in obtaining what we desire. We can only control what we can and then let the rest of cards fall where they may.

The key to life, and magick is learning when to exert control and when to just ride the wave.

3 Likes

I’ve been working with the AoO and my experience has been really good so far. I know what you’re talking about, I want some changes in my life but I’m not ok with everything being destroyed to be built up again, even if the final result is better than the beginning, because I have a lot of things in my life that I’m grateful for and I don’t want to change them. I might change my mind one day, but I don’t think so.

I think the AoO can shake up your life as much as any other spirit? Depending what you’re asking them to do. Also:

…I think DarkestKnight is absolutely right here.

Of course, even if we accept that, maybe we want to make sure we are working with the safest form of Magick possible. On that regard, my experience has been really positive with those spirits, although I felt that if I asked for something, and then acted in a way that would be detrimental for what I asked for, I would experience some less than pleasant consequences. As long as I acted in a way that was in line with what I asked for, all was good. And in fact, the final outcome of my Magick was simply amazing. I would recommend you to read the thread. I can’t speak for the people who worked with Elubatel via NAP or any other way, but looks like with Jared Tempest’s book, things are going great so far.

1 Like

That makes a lot of sense. Im also in agreement with Darkest Knight. Do think someone wanting to work with the angels have more of a solid foundation prior to working with them? There’s a vast amount things you can utilize for change ir improvement in there.