Angels Of Omnipotence

I like how it gives you the choice to build your own multi layered ritual , using a few to attack a single situation ! Did my first one last night going to work on a goal with 5-6 rituals for a month and see how I go !

7 Likes

Welcome @VortexMind369 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

Just a question : how is everyone who did rituals from the book going with the so called “disruptions” known to come with these workings? I did the wealth magick ritual with Elubatel and didn’t feel any negative affects , but did a multi layered rituals from this book for a month that just finished and feeling extremely low and stressed , no changes have come just negative feelings (i’m mentally a healthy and pretty strong person ) , really struggling :frowning:

6 Likes

I’ve noticed nothing, if anything I’ve felt a little frustrated at how gentle they’ve been for me. I’ve worked with Bualu for a month and my willpower has increased but not as much as I would have hoped for.

The book works with the energy of the angels more than the actual personality of them according to Tempest so the feelings of unworthiness and depression some reported from Wealth Magick and NAP may be less likely to happen.

6 Likes

I just started working with the book yesterday as part of the book club. I chose tabaltu first. Today has been a pretty joyful day. No complaints.

5 Likes

That makes two of us. I mean, I had the usual problems, but nothing new.

6 Likes

Strange they didn’t happen to me with those books , just with this one .

4 Likes

Yeah it didn’t happen to me till I finished this week after a month schedule

4 Likes

Just finished Omnipotence level 2. Waiting for level 3 before I start using this book. Its awesome by the way.

4 Likes

I finished level 3 on Sunday, I agree. I did them fast and got energy sickness.

3 Likes

What are the levels? I only did the ones with sigils not path working

2 Likes

I believe he’s talking about Tempest’s “attunements” which are a thing separate from the book.

6 Likes

I believe, that tempest talks about why you have bad feelings in the explanation part of the book, he mentions feeling worthless etc and explains it out so that you can prevent it from happening, particularly with Elubatel.

The feelings come from not doing your part towards making your goal a reality. If there’s nothing you can do yourself, you won’t have them. However if there is and your not doing them you will.

So basically he talks about it on pages 21-22 particularly, and it’s your own fault if you have this happen

However, if you are particularly sensitive you might have those feelings if you are not doing your part to make the results a reality. I cannot stress this enough. You must do your part. -pg22

10 Likes

Yes Sir you are correct.

3 Likes

Which is exactly why I started with Joy after getting energy sick from attunements. That hasn’t happened in a very long time.

4 Likes

Yeah I know that , but it doesn’t apply in my case , however I’ve just started to get ideas and sort of messages so maybe this was needed !

3 Likes

That’s interesting, I assumed you meant physically sick. I mean energy can make you physically sick but shame on me lmao.

Well, that’s good, but I would urge you take another look at your situation and be certain about that, just because sometimes we think there is nothing we can do or we think we are taking actions but it’s the wrong actions. But

Yeah maybe you just needed talk about it to jump start/facilitate what you should do? Hell sometimes what we should do for ourselves is talk about our problems.

I’m afraid this is the trouble we are going to see with this book though, is it’s going to be impossible for anyone to discern if anyone is taking the right actions towards there goal, or just thinking that they are, or just telling us that they are. I’m not saying that’s you, just that I feel this will be the biggest issue we have with this grimoire.

@Tuxedo-cat a group of us that are mostly fairly well practiced are working through this book as part of an unofficial balg book club as Nomad mentioned, and we aren’t doing it to do work for each other, or fix each others problems with the workings, but rather to share our experiences and we just got started if your interested in joining- I can tag you from the thread if you’d like to join us.

We aren’t hand holding, but we are working through the entire book together so to speak.

4 Likes

Thanks I’ve just finished the first set of rituals from this book and going to work on something else now , there’s so much to read and learn !

3 Likes

Yeah there’s always more that I’m interested in, I actually stopped purchasing books/reading new ones for a bit because I want to finish this project all the way through and not get distracted elsewhere :laughing:

I’m assuming that means no, but if ya change your mind drop me a line. It’s a public thread but hidden so that we don’t have every random passerby without a clue spamming us :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah add me please , would be nice to read about experiences of others , thanks

2 Likes