What do angels think of people who have active sex lives or prefer to be sexually active on a regular basis? I can understand that they might not be as strict as traditional religion makes them out to be, but I can’t shake the thought that they might not approve of this. I want to ask an angel to act on me to help me deal with some health issues, but I think that requires the angel to be near me constantly, and it bothers me that he might get angry or offended if he sees me getting dirty and no longer want to continue with the work.
First of all they do not need to be near you constantly, they’re spirits, they can do the work from afar.
Second, if the angel is watching while you’re getting down on it, then…
That says something about said Angel, no? ![]()
They won’t get weird about human sex, but this is where good boundaries come in.
You can tell it not to spy in you while you’ve having sex. Unless there’s a reason connected to the working why it has to be involved, make sure it understands you need private time.
They don’t really care. They understand we’re human with human drives.
They don’t care if humans have active sex lives. They even have (astral) sex themselves. I once heard the Archangel Azrael say (a bit jokingly) that if we had more of it, maybe life in the world wouldn’t be so chaotic.
I know feck all about angels, but I will say this.
The combination of shame and sex is a very human concept/ affliction, we are a weird bunch of primates like that. In the west it’s been like that persistently for at least a thousand years. Making it very hard to see the shame as such a trivial thing in the grand scheme of things
The kundalini, for instance, is a very fiery sexual energy and a divine concept not only in Hinduism. Even some early christian philosophies saw sexual energy as a sacred thing and a possible link to the divine. In my own experience communing with gods and demons using sexual energy is (perhaps arguably) the most powerful way to do so.
It’s more an issue that the pursuit of sex and lust can pose a distraction from your path and purpose.
I took your advice and assumed that they really do not care. I called Gabriel, and shortly after performing the ritual, I “did my thing” without thinking about anything else. A little while later, I was struck by a bout of diarrhea that kept me in the bathroom until 5 a.m., and when I went to sleep, I had nightmares.
I don’t think there is necessarily a correlation between the angels and your bathroom issues. I’ve summoned angels fresh after rubbing one out and they didn’t say anything about it. Nor was it ever mentioned when I got it on after an evocation.
bottom line is they dont care. also humans have been conditioned i think to worry of these things. i always wondered why on television blowing off someones head on the tv for children to see is okay… they play the exorcist (a good movie btw but still you see what i mean…) on any given free movie channel for all to see… but a nipple is “spooky”