Angelic Mantras Redux

You can use the energy for whatever you want. I, personally, like to use the mantra prior to ritual, especially an evocation.

2 Likes

I don’t know. I’ve never used them together. You’d have to experiment for yourself.

2 Likes

How do you chant TON

1 Like

“Tun,” like the unit of measurement.

1 Like

So like “Toon”? Or Ton as in metric tons

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight says "Vibrate this mantra 9 times to invoke Divine power. The more you use it, the stronger the current of power.

Note from Raziel: You can vibrate the mantra more than 9 times, but it can lead to overload, depending on your energetic tolerance."

I used it with my mala beads and chanted it 108 times with no issues.

I have had some success with this. Money has been slowly coming in due to my small business (a side hustle, really). I use this along with other rituals and petitions to Bune, Nitika, Ziku, Salas’ash, and the Segor square, etc.

And then there’s C.Kendall’s Wealth chant, “Ventana Kel Vu Masta El Tuem Kama Zah”. I chant it the same way, 108 times.

So, in my case, it could be the wealth mantra or a combination of rituals.

5 Likes

deffo gon try the Teklatonfokem mantra but do you have any mantra thats good for astral projection?

1 Like

I already answered this above, It’s pronounced the same as in metric ton.

2 Likes

Oh okay, just wanted to make sure, I’m multilingual so it gets a little tricky to understand sometimes, thank you for the clarification

2 Likes

ru like root and fu like foot?

RU and FU are pronounced in a similar way, like “roo” and “foo.”

1 Like

Bumping this thread to see if anyone has some experiences and/or results to share :slight_smile:

1 Like

To Open the Gates to the Divine:

TEK - LA - TON - FO - KEM

This mantra did incite quite a lot of change within me as i flood myself with the divine energy i believe it opens up divine aspects of yourself and reactivates them. Also i noticed myself way more in tune with divinity outer and inner divinity.

I usually use this mantra a few times before i do a ritual to charge myself up and it works rly well

7 Likes

Anyone have more experiences with these mantras to share?

Just did this one for a short period. Certainly felt an intensity in the crown and third eye areas and some interesting reverberations down to my feet. I look forward to experimenting further.

I use the first one a lot, and I do notice differences in my meditations

I will report on the second one once my platform is more established

2 Likes

Bumping this, as I have added three new mantras to the first post.

2 Likes

Bumping this to see if anyone has experimented with the mantras for soul travel or astral shapeshifting yet.

2 Likes

Dang I wished I had seen those, I only saw the first 2…

I will try them out and report back, can you chant these as many times as you want or is there a specific number like the 1st one

1 Like

i deffo will use the soul travel one