Angel Rape?

I agree, while I don’t think these beings have feelings like us or think on human terms I do believe they can be offended/pissed off just like any other entity. I’m curious what kind of backlash could occur from this practice and also if your someone who works with both angelic and demonic energies how this will affect a working relationship? I doubt I want to piss off an entity that to quote EA “Can be more terrifying and powerful than any demon.”

Anyone who’s invoked Angelic energies knows they are indeed powerful and I’ve never been refused this energy by them. Why would you vamparize a being that will give you energy if you need it?

I agree, while I don’t think these beings have feelings like us or think on human terms I do believe they can be offended/pissed off just like any other entity. I’m curious what kind of backlash could occur from this practice and also if your someone who works with both angelic and demonic energies how this will affect a working relationship? I doubt I want to piss off an entity that to quote EA “Can be more terrifying and powerful than any demon.”

Anyone who’s invoked Angelic energies knows they are indeed powerful and I’ve never been refused this energy by them. Why would you vamparize a being that will give you energy if you need it?[/quote]
My thinking exactly. I’m wondering if maybe this is a way of harnessing angelic power and utilizing it yourself, instead of tasking the angel with a job or something, because otherwise I see no benefit if these entities are already more than willing to help

Yeah. If you said “raping angels” to me, my first guess would be taking energy/abilities from them. I don’t think it’s possible to “violate” these entities.

Hmm maybe just occasionally hooking up with an archangel. I don’t want to have a clingy eternal being on my hands with that kind of power though… Plus what if she messed around with Satan and got infernal crabs. Then you would have to get Dante to throw together some sort of blessed water to rid yourself of those astral parasites… basically if you’re going to tap an archangel make sure to use spiritual protection

1 Like

I’ve heard that a French occult author ended in mental asylum after trying to vampirize an entity…
So this kind of thing may be feasable but it may require some precautions.

Chapter one will likely provide instructions on how to evoke the egregore of the Trojan Man to prevent this very thing.

Well,this thread escalated quickly.

That was an interesting book, shouldve called it rape of the dakinis though as it sounds like those are a different sort of being from the archangels. I hear information can be exchanged through astral sex so I’m guessing this would be an example of that to the extreme.

I tried to drop hints to that effect, but the more significant and potentially useful what you’re saying is, the more people’s eyes glaze over. It’s a phenomenon I like to call “The Stupid Switch.” And I think there are similar hints being dropped in that book that have nothing to do with Dakinis.

It was a very interesting read, rapetastic actually. It was the black magician’s version of 50 shades of grey :stuck_out_tongue: