Angel Rape?

facebook - Become A Living God anyone saw this? 100 share in 3 days to get an ebook about angel rape… dafuq?

2 Likes

Wtf Güray. Wtf E.A.

The RHP goes mad.

So wait a minute is this a book about how to sexually rape angels? Because thats what it sounds like. I dunno, first of all I’m not really the sort to go around raping folks and secondly the arch angels seem to be male…so yeah that doesnt sound appealing. Just the same I would be interested to read what all this is about. How many shares do we have so far? anyone know?

1 Like

I guess it is the Archangels raping? I mean…Archangels dominating to the point of you “telling” your enemies : “Haha you just got ra ra raped”

Or really messing with Archangels?

No … wait…

[url=http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=389392104504193&set=a.295849080525163.63400.184541071655965&type=1&theater]Redirecting...

lol it’s not rape if you don’t say no.

1 Like

arch angels and angels in general dont have a sex like humans do…their real essence is energy…they dont have bodies like we do…with sexual organs

when i read it i was like ehhhhhhhh…i dont know about that…i wouldnt “rape” an archangel of their energy or feed off of them on some invasive psychic vampire tip…thats just not my cup of tea to fuk with an entity like that. and then have to deal with repercussions in my life when and if that entity finds out i have been spiritually sodomizing it in its butt and mouth.

would one “rape” a demon like belial or azazal?? or are they more open minded about it and would simply spread their astral legs for you???

IDK…

Hmmmm. I haven’t been laid in ohhh 6 months? So at this point astral sex with anything doesn’t sound bad…whew I need a cigarette.

2 Likes

If the Catholic priests seduce and rape alter boys, why wouldn’t their patron spirits rape victims too? In fact the entire purpose of Christianity is to rape the living shit out of society! Feeding on the masses like soul sucking psychic vampires. All with angel wings! Fuck that shit!

stop. fucking. using. my. name.

[quote=“Amy Madison, post:7, topic:1213”]when i read it i was like ehhhhhhhh…i dont know about that…i wouldnt “rape” an archangel of their energy or feed off of them on some invasive psychic vampire tip…thats just not my cup of tea to fuk with an entity like that. and then have to deal with repercussions in my life when and if that entity finds out i have been spiritually sodomizing it in its butt and mouth.

would one “rape” a demon like belial or azazal?? or are they more open minded about it and would simply spread their astral legs for you???

IDK…[/quote]

Azazels a cool guy and all, but I think we should just stay freinds.

Guray

It sounds a lil’ bit over the top, and it doesn’t spark that much interest to me. I mean, sometimes this black magick stuff just leaves me asking, “… So I’m doing this why!!!” Unless it’s giving you something very vital that you can’t get anywhere else, then it doesn’t sound like it makes too much sense. I mean, if it took me from “I can manifest $200 here and there” to “I can physically walk into other dimensions and manifest things from the ether”, I would do it. Since this is almost certainly not the case, I’m not really thinking too much here or there about trying to rape anything, let alone archangels.

TO each their own, but this is just a bit out of the park for me. Again, I have to ask… why?!?

Well…energetic sex is fascinating, and being approached for it fundamentally changed the way I think about myself and my relationship to Very Powerful Beings. I’m not sure I’d want to “rape” an archangel - I mean, I’d think you would start by asking them if they’d like a screw and go from there. However, the possibility of energetic “rape” with vampiric implications is VERY interesting to me… seems like there would be lots of applications there. This is speculative, but I think the vampiric element would be that you would take on elements and attributes of their consciousness and power without giving much of your own in return, while in normal energetic sex there’s a more equal exchange-they get a bit of you and you get a bit of them. This might hurt a human or a small spirit but an archangel wouldn’t be damaged - you’d just be taking what you wanted without consent.

You hear a lot that rape isnt really about sex, its about power and control.
And while taking that kind of power sounds pretty epic, Ive had the archangels be more than willing to help me for years now, so it would seem kind of like betraying a friend to me.
I know they dont think or act like we do, but it still feels greasy to me. That said, ive noticed EA has a very unique way of describing things, so perhaps its a metaphor, i dunno.

1 Like

Man,Delhi meanwhile is getting flooded with rape reports and causing quite a stir here in India.Having sex with angels still ok…but demons with their shit on them specially like Atron of 1st KOF…its like havin sex wid a rotting dead body…yuk!!!Though I shouldnt be sayin so,I actually had to study anatomy and forensic on fresh killed dead bodies nd it was like gr8 fun to work with them and learn after u get a hang of it otherwise the smell ,sight nd mere thought of it would drive most people running out of the morgue…haha!!

But still dont like the idea of sex wid angels espescially the male angels…aint a homo after all…lolz!!But how abt Ladilok?

[quote=“TheLotusEater, post:15, topic:1213”]You hear a lot that rape isnt really about sex, its about power and control.
And while taking that kind of power sounds pretty epic, Ive had the archangels be more than willing to help me for years now, so it would seem kind of like betraying a friend to me.
I know they dont think or act like we do, but it still feels greasy to me. That said, ive noticed EA has a very unique way of describing things, so perhaps its a metaphor, i dunno.[/quote]

Yeah, it’s my policy not to burn any bridges with potential allies. Also even if they have no gender I can’t help but thinking of them as guys. I don’t wanna be the occult version of the dude from pulp fiction.

I think it might be the same article he got published in last year’s PILLARS: Psychopompos [Vol. 1] by Anathema Publishing with the same title.

If so, then most of you have the wrong idea (the title is a bit misleading), but I won’t spoil it for you all. I was a bit disappointed with that publication apart from EA’s article which was very concise and practical (as expected).

Metaphor is entirely lost on some…

1 Like

Well, with all do respect, your description didnt leave a whole lot of wiggle room for interpretation…that said, Im still looking forward to it