Andromalius questions?

I have worked with Andromalius for the past few months. He has always delivered fast results for me. He is very silent though, besides the hiss of his serpent briefly.

I get very hot during evocation and painful hunger type pains upon his arrival and waves of energy.
Does anyone else get this with him?

Also, the time he has communicated with me, he communicated he placed ‘watchers’ on the target . Will these watcher demons be present with the target day and night as I was led to believe or is this a misunderstanding?

He is an amazing spirit, I would like to know more about him from others experiences too.

9 Likes

The Watchers are Angels, not demons.

I’ve tried to work with Andromalius to get back stolen money,
it didn’t work so well for me.
I tried at least three times,
i found re-manifesting the money lost to work better and stick to clauneck due to that.
There’s at least one thief in my workplace currently,
and i was clearly shown that thief is to be catched,
but Andromalius didn’t get him so far.

There’s been people leaving.

Oh wow, i just got an Pulse of Energy indicating he did actually work on it and take out at least one thief.

Okay, sorry Andromalius, didn’t mean to be disgraceful!

Hail Andromalius.

In terms of that hungryness you describe, it’s a familiar feeling to me,
i didn’t know it’s related to him.

Thank you for helping me understand.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

4 Likes

Andromalius has really strong moral values I find. I have to keep my own conduct outstanding for him to work well for me.

I had the word ‘enochian’ ’ rattling around my head from somewhere, thanks for that. Probably Andromalius. He gives great visions in dreams after evocation with symbolism.

He will be at work for you I am sure, he and his office are always watching I do believe and he will root out the wrongdoer. He does like certain offerings I find too.

10 Likes

That’s the true word for angelic.
Enochian Language = Angelic Tongue

yaah, the thing that i was uncomfortable with, was my concerns of wether he might target me,
since i do work with very powerful dark magick and light magick at the same time.
so i had my concerns about how much i can trust him.

I definately take this as a huge sign to trust him more, and work more with him.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Only thing I know about this guy is that whenever I called on him, he gave me an infusion of knowledge by letting that fucking snake bite me.

Although, the rest of the deal that we did, I’ll keep to myself, but that guy is freaking awesome.

I haven’t worked with him very much, but I would not hesitate to call on him again.

4 Likes

He would be fine with that in my opinion as he passes on to Andras and Azazel and things got a little bloody for the deserving one. It was funny how that worked out,but the target had no ethics, morality,empathy or anything Andromalius stands for.

I have never known a spirit work harder or faster to be honest. He likes Rose wine as an offering if you ever work with him again (and you do not object to offerings)

5 Likes

Cool! He is very efficient and fast,I liken him to a blood hound on a blood trail that won’t quit. I love the hissing serpent he brings. It never fails to amaze me when I hear hissing.

I am happy he worked well with you

2 Likes

Well, I haven’t followed up on his results, as that’s how it magick works, but I do I know for a fact that business is being handled.

2 Likes

Did you get the stomach pangs during evocation? I get hem upon his arrival every time. Like you have fasted for a day or two? He likes fasting and so I always do a day for him after the Evocation

3 Likes

When i just mentioned that Energy pulse, it was like as if he grabbed in me and emptied my stomach,
i turned very hungry instantly.

:stuck_out_tongue:
Now you tell me he’s into fasting.^^

rofl.
I guess i may actually like working with him more.

:smiley:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

Yes, he likes the hunger and fasting discomfort as an offering to him. I get faster results if I incorporate this into my ritual.

It sounds like he is very much with you to me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alright.
Thanks.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I didn’t think about that, I was very very much worried more about the results of the ritual that I was about initial prep time, however, whenever I did the ritual, I invited a lot of other spirits to be there as Witnesses, so maybe he appreciated the effort I put forth, even if I didn’t do a suffering for an offering.

2 Likes

He also seems to like boiling hot tea as an offering, and some food. I’ve been working with Andromalius for a while, he’s been excellent. He’s asked for certain sweets, and foods, tea as well. Never asked for suffering though. I guess he maybe thinks I suffer enough as it is. lol

7 Likes

Weirder things have happened.

1 Like

He does like sweet things. He never asked for the suffering,but I did it to show some commitment like a dedication. I am glad he is working for you.

2 Likes

I like weird :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morals in check is so true. He is very focused on morals.

2 Likes

I haven’t heard much about morals from him directly, but he did say he was glad I’ve chosen to walk away from my enemies.

1 Like

Yep. When I did the 72 Challenge, and I asked him to open the part of my mind associated with him, the snake sank its fangs into my Ajna chakra lol

3 Likes