Andromalius questions?

Really? that is so cool.

2 Likes

It was quite unexpected, and gave me a headache :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I wish my spirits would speak to me or show themselves or even let their snakes bite meā€¦ I get what I ask for , and feel energy and love ,but they treat me like a china doll they do not want to frighten most of the time. I get soft strokes on the ankle or forehead and today a hair stroke but never anything ā€˜solidā€™ outside of lucid dreaming.

Lucifer has spoken to me directly a few times, that was wonderful, he is the only one.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll have to ask Andromalius what happens if his snake were to bite me in my third eyeā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d take the soft strokes over the snake bite any day. It was very disconcerting.and a little painful. After he agreed to my request, without warning, the serpent just suddenly lunged forward and bit me. It was the first and only time something like that has happened to me.

3 Likes

The snake gently hissed in my direction lol. It may be painful,but how wonderful. What affects did it have on you and your abilities?

2 Likes

The main effect it had was that it made opening the seals of the other spirits of the 72 easier. I didnā€™t have to go through as deep a preparation as I usually do. The energetic connection was much quicker. The headache the bite caused lasted for two days though lol

4 Likes

He did it to help you though,so that is goodā€¦ I came away from last nights evocation with Gusion waiting for me. I will have to research him now.

3 Likes

Yeah, I think it has had lasting effects because Iā€™ve realized it makes connecting with any spirit much easier than before, not just those of the Goetia.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll have to ask Andromalius if he will help me in this way.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s exactly what happened with me.

3 Likes

I can connect with spirits in no time, sometimes they are coming through before my altar is set up for them. I cannot see them however or hear them that often. I read on here that people have huge conversations with Andromalius or King Paimon and I wish I could

5 Likes

I can hear spirits fairly clearly. My facility for clairaudience is my strongest natural sense, but due to my shielding, I have to work hard at developing it more. Itā€™s like having an inborn talent for singing. You still have to take voice lessons to develop your abilities as much as you can. Magick is the the same. Even those with natural gifts have to work at developing them.

As for seeing spirits, I see them mostly in my mindā€™s eye.

4 Likes

I am trying to get to know him!

:thinking: yes I have noticed that! I have been having intense pressure and headache!

:dizzy_face: I am not sure yet about this! I keep forgetting or missing the pointā€¦

:thinking: what does he like? Other than roses and wine which I canā€™t offerā€¦ :dizzy_face: fasting ummmā€¦ I offered a protein bar and dedicating a red pillar candleā€¦ each time it burns the headache startsā€¦

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: so this is what am going through right now!

2 Likes

I love Andromaliusā€¦ He sorted out a major problem for me which even Police couldnā€™t .

He likes Strawberries, Rose wine, cream cakes, indigo candles and red candles and blood as an offering.

He is super fast and efficient too.

I will always have so much respect for him.

He hates raspberries and all vegetables. Any good wine really is a good option

7 Likes

:thinking: hmm! But I am not giving him a major task! Itā€™s fine to offer blood regardless? :rofl: ā€œhere is my blood now pose and let me draw youā€ thatā€™s over! :unamused:

:no_mouth: I offered a drink am not sure if it has raspberries! Will he hate me for it?

1 Like

No,lol. Beng respectful and courteous is enough. He wonā€™t hold the raspberries against you. I made that mistake.

You donā€™t need to offer blood either if you donā€™t want to.

I did as I wanted him to know I was serious and planned on working with him continually.

1 Like

:hugs: great thanks for the info! Iā€™ll see where this goes!

1 Like

I would love you to see him and paint him. I love his snake :heart:

1 Like

:rofl: I canā€™t wait! I hope he wouldnā€™t mind my freakouts or forgetfulnessā€¦ the only snake I saw so far is related to King Paimon! :dizzy_face: yeah snakes scares me but whateverā€¦

1 Like