ANDRAS:The most dangerous demon in the Goetia?

Andras is amazing. I was really sick last night (throwing up) and my back hurt so bad. He asked what he could do and I said he could rub my back. Within 5 minutes it didn’t hurt anymore. A little while later I asked him to rub my stomach and within the same time frame my stomach didn’t hurt anymore. I went to the store earlier and since it’s close, I walked and he was with me there and back. I specifically asked him to protect me, my son, my car and where I live. He’s extremely sweet to me and I’m so absolutely lucky that he adores me the way that he does.

I asked something of him and he gave me a date. I asked him something else and my phone (which I hadn’t touched) started going nuts with notifications. I almost feel bad for anyone who tries to hurt me and mine. Almost.

He’s always behind me to my right. Does anyone know why that is?

14 Likes

Ha…I had a feeling he was like that. Good :slight_smile:
Some just touch our energetic body in one spot. There are a few who do that with me.

1 Like

He’s one of those quiet ones. And the quiet ones are the one you worry about. He’s quite gentle with me and will do anything to please me (I will NOT abuse that). He tested me and after a little bit, I finally got it.

I have a feeling he’s been waiting for me (partly due to a personal conversation we had). My ancestors have been really good at exacting revenge on those who harm me, but I tried to explain to them that I don’t need that. I need to not be hurt at all. Andras gets that and won’t let anyone harm me again. He’s made friends with all my pets and leaves them with me if he goes off to do something.

I wouldn’t want to be on his bad side.

9 Likes

Public thanks to my Berserker, Andras. Ever since I initially summoned him he has rarely left my side. Of course as you all know tonight is New Year’s and my son and his friend went out. I respectfully asked him to go with them to protect and to leave one of his legion with me here instead. He did that for me. I am usually very jumpy and worried for my son but I wasn’t tonight. I know that his purpose in my life is to protect me because for the majority of my life I was not protected by those who should have.

I was out deploying a spell in the dark and never once felt afraid. Some otherworldly things occurred outside (and inside) the house and I wasn’t afraid. I never need to be again.

13 Likes

pls how did you SAFELY summon, invoked andras? pls I need to clear steps

Dude, you have been given “clear steps” to evoke a spirit many times, in many threads, and yet you keep asking. Enough already.

The basics of evocation apply to any spirit. This thread has a video in the second post that will give you all you need to know. Watch it, and do what is said:

13 Likes

why the needless fury though? Be happy with yourself god/goddess. enjoy life. People will be what they will be. dont try to me bo$$ me around. thanks for the unsolicited help.

I gave you exactly what you asked for. That is hardly unsolicited. But whatever.

8 Likes

Honestly I am not sure this is a good spirit for you because you are a Christian and not experienced with demonic evocation, and Andras is a very powerful spirit with very strong disruptive energies.

I know you need results but I believe calling on angesl will favour you more at this point, and then when you are protected and have your energy back you can consider exploring demons.

12 Likes

As E.A. stated, any demon that has a negative attribute can be called to do the opposite. Just as Marbas can cause disease, he can heal you. So because Andras has the distinction of being known for anger, discord, and hatred, he can also do the opposite, bring order, peace, and reconciliation.

16 Likes

@joherb_theo is being targeted by baneful works so I’m not sure peace is the answer here but this is a good point.

4 Likes

thank you sincere and lovely goddess. I think you are right. hence i want to try angelic workings. i have all magickal books but I was recently drawn to reality that using illegal, pirated books by gallery of magick led by Damon Brand carries a curse. in view of that, I tried to buy kindle version of one of their books which angelic in thread below

but Amazon says i cant purchase the kindle version from my location.

1 Like

You don’t need a book to summon an angel, however I understand that you may want some information that is very clearly written and not have to try and guess the best way, so please bear with me and in a few hours I will contact angels and send you an incantation or other instructions they give me for the best way to contact them. I have to finish some work now but will do this in a few hours.

6 Likes

for Balg followers it’s a little old fashion,
but generally it works:

https://goo.gl/images/x2Fe9C

Focus on the Picture and draw a mental copy of the image into your mind.
Place that Image around you, drawing it in astral lines (white or Purple),
the Triangle should be in front of you, the Circle around you.

Once you’ve drawn the Picture around you,
the Manifestation is already in Progress.

The Runes of that Ritual Set up are well known on the Astrals,
and used for Evokation.

At that point, focus your gaze into the triangle and simply call the Angel you want to work with,

you can go the extra mile and evoke Michael, Uriel, Gabriel and Raphael to stand around you as guiding forces.
(those being the cardinal Arch-Angels:

Uriel, Cardinal Angel of the Northern Corner, Elemental Angel of Earth
Gabriel, Cardinal Angel of the Western Corner, Elemental Angel of Water
Raphael. Cardinal Angel of the Eastern Corner, Elemental Angel of Air
Michael: Cardinal Angel of the Southern Corner, Elemental Angel of Fire

, like the Cardinal Arch-Demons:

• King of the East: Amaymon
  • King of the West: Corson
  • King of the North: Ziminiar
  • King of the South: Gaap
    -those are old version, look into E.A.'s works for the current most reliable version.)

However, those are ment to guide you and help you in the process,
a solid Tower Ritual (growing yourself infinately big),
works aswell and furfills the same purpose in therms of power (potential),
but doesn’t come with the concious guidiance those have in store for anyone working with them.

Ah heck, i’ll write it out myself…

1.) Belial
2.) Azazel
3.) Amaymon
4.) Abbadon

-those being the modern version of the cardinal Demons, as in the Grimoire “Book of Azazel.”

Note that any of these can be approached individually and asked for guidiance,
to grant you a familiar which works with you,
etc.
Any of the Deities mentioned here,
are well capable of managing your circumstances and guiding you.
However, each of them is specialized in a specific field,
and you’ll gain the most when not devoting to just one,
but working in aliance with a complete set.
(hence, that’s how Magicians have done it for a very looong time. :wink: )

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

18 Likes

thank you in anticipation Goddess eva. Your maturity in response is priceless. though a number of people on this forum own the foregoing book. bliss mam.

I evoked him after that day I responded. His energy was wonderful. He may be extremely dangerous, be he was extremely courteous with me and vice versa. He unlocked his aspects, which were NOT the ones he is known for because he said I had quite enough of those already. But he unlocked something else. It was as though he sunk a finger in each temple and it was really a very pleasant experience.

But any god with a reputation of f*cking things up should be approached with regard. They don’t just earn the reputation by talking smack…

As for his protectiveness, that is also another aspect of his that he mentioned to me. As much as he is a destroyer, he is a protective god, just the same as Pazuzu is.

15 Likes

They would be breaking rules to share it with you, sadly. I am about to do angelic evocation and will reply to you by PM once I have the information.

2 Likes

ok thank you.

2 Likes

You are so sweet and blessed Lady Eva <3

1 Like

Although I’ve just started with the Goetic demons, this is what I’m noticing. Keep in mind, I used to be terrified at the thought of working with them, considering that I was raised Christian and taught that they were evil, and of the devil, etc. But, I’m glad I’ve woken up to the truth that they’re not as bad as we’re programmed to think they are. Hence, why I’m no longer afraid to work with the demons.

If you respect them, they’ll respect you. As for if someone crosses the line and disrespects them, especially after calling them for help and getting it, well … I’m glad I’m not that person because everything that was done prior to the disrespect, could come back and backfire. One helluva negative backlash, if you ask me.

Good luck hon. My experience has been pleasant, because I’m respectful to them. That’s the #1 rule - treat them with the utmost respect. :slight_smile:

15 Likes