And this is why Magick, parasites and shadow people are no joke

This is true the shadow people in the fog when I was 5 weren’t anywhere as terrifying as what happen this past month.

Also my normal spirits are scary either but they have haunted me since birth.

3 Likes

This has been an interesting read to end my night. Dont know how I didnt catch it this morning on my reads.

In part the thing that sticks out is exactly what you, @Angelb1083 mentioned about it not mattering how experienced or even if you do cleanse, remove etc. Sometimes it will try its hardest to break through which in part tied into another thread I stumbled on the other day about “only weak can be consumed by parasites or bad energy” and that if it happens its bc the individual isnt strong or well experienced. Took me some time to resist from responding to a very misleading piece of information.

I am glad all has been simmering and sending out positivity that it remains that way. Especially with retrograde coming to an end in about a week

8 Likes

I’m sorry you had to go through all that.

1 Like

I consider myself free. It makes me think of everything differently.

I can see reality shifting and nothing making sense in our world. Sometimes I find it hard to understand people, i.e., the reasons for some of the actions they take. I don’t judge; I am doing the same as them in accordance with another’s perspective.

Angelb1083, I’m glad your family made it out okay.

1 Like

I was about 20 years old, but very immature and spiritually weak, though I suppose not much weaker than the average human.
@Angelb1083, sorry if I derailed your topic a bit.

2 Likes

I did not know you had to deal w/spiritual attacks since birth. Do you mind elaborating?

1 Like

Yes it was a little more of a wild ride then I like. This is the first time I had something break every I had up and got to my kid. I pretty actively do Magick and workings and such. So I have a really good defense and protection around here. But I never felt with shadow people so I didn’t know what I was working with.

1 Like

I just wanted to link this here because there is a ton of great information int the topic and the comments.

2 Likes

Indeed

1 Like

I need to remember to post my blend I used for cleaning to help banish and protect.

2 Likes

I did my usually weekend home cleaning, cleansing this weekend. Then this Saturday starting it off a day earlier along with my general banish, cleansing before and after my works. Then come Monday kicking it up a bit to keep all away while we work

1 Like

I’m doing some major cleaning tonight either before or after I do my Eos ritual.

I recommend you to use megatron prayers to banish it away and forever to the wild… make sure you use the word banish it forever to the wild because banishing it without pointing destination will banish him with giving it the freedom to leach in to someone else.

Megatron or metatron?

4 Likes

I didn’t even check that… I personally don’t vibe well with either.

3 Likes

metatron sorry the auto correction keep putting Megatron

3 Likes

Just wanted to bump this incase any newer members are dealing with this stuff.

5 Likes

Random: i personally felt reminded to Akr.eoth when i was reading about chinchin in the book “francis of the filth” (the book by filthy frank, if you remember him)

Though that comparison is unfair.
He likes chicken, suffering, war, sex.

He approached me when i started to rebuild myself.

anyway. that reason i post this here, is because i dont remember him ever helping me with a physical issue. Always something spiritual. And i get the impression he cant kill you unless you beleive he can.

This was a great great read.

I’m happy to see how this community comes together to help selflessly.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

My heart is full of gratitude

1 Like