An Awakened State šŸ¤˜ - Working with Ahriman

Thatā€™s a can of worms I will not open as it deals with politics and thatā€™s not allowed. :wink:

Thatā€™s not what I stated.

I said:

I was talking about me, no one else. Itā€™s best not to get things out of context. The Spirits and my ancestors get upset with this. So, I am clarifying what I expect of myself for myself.

I am an independent contractor for my own life. I donā€™t answer to anyone but myself.

If someone wishes to be a warewolf - that is up to them and their imagination. The primal human is a lot more primal than people think. A man is still a man even if he consumes raw meat. I can tell you stories of this ā€œbarbarian not barbarianā€ practice. A man who eats his steak rare, is essentially eating raw meat.

What do you crave? Hmmmm?

Ahriman is the emoteness of darkness that I chose to work with to break the chains :chains: of a never ending cycle. Itā€™s a PRIMAL habitat.

Are we? I may be human; however, there is so much more than what the eye can see to the human form.

4 Likes

Ok np I musta read parts of your post wrong. No harm or foul meant. Ok? :v:t2:

@Kish

Youā€™re fine! You brought up questions and thatā€™s fine. I answered based on those.

If you havenā€™t read any posts in the section, you know I walk the path of peace. I see no harm or foul in asking questions.

The heart chakra is green, this is my color!

Blue is for higher self and well, look up 666 in relationship to atom.

Red - oh, thatā€™s an energy feild. :dart:

3 Likes

To some, I am a joke. Another may see me as nothing. There is darkness that roams around my heart within the walls of my DNA. This has been confirmed over and over again with my work with Ahriman.

I crack mirrors with my darkest thoughts, as I am my own reflection. So, what do I do?

I simply do more shadow work and I heal. I heal my bones, I heal the generations before me. While my posterity has always lived inside of me through the eggs I carry - there are things that need to be cleaned out completely.

gema_02_img0106

The thing is - no one knows what it is like to be an addict. Youā€™re always in recovery. Constantly. Daily. 24/7. If you go in for surgery, you have to tell them about your past usage.

Heroin shot up the arms could have ruined my life - it could have lead to death. Iā€™m still sacred no matter how many times I shot up. No matter how many men I have slept with.

Because at the end of the day - I belong to the sacred pool of Spirit. A gene pool of feminity and masculine. I need both in my life. Itā€™s just that simple.

Recovery is important. Recovery from anything is important.

The thing is - Iā€™m no more sacred than anyone else. I am tied to the moon by choice, not by force. The sun is only mine as I pleaded for the light in the essence of the darkest parts of my soul.

My only pact with with Ahriman was to heal. That was it. In the meantime, Iā€™ll be in the dance studios where the beat of the drums can echo the patterns in my heart and I can fully heal.

Because, my dear ones, Iā€™m a wild spirit of the gypsy.

For now, I can walk barefoot into my spiritual happy places. I donā€™t know when Iā€™ll be back.

3 Likes

57122249_1271566829670903_6903436647237419008_n

When the ancestors call, you abide by their rightful rules.

2 Likes

That beautiful did you take this picture?

No, I should find the source again.

1 Like

When the screaming goes loud and the good goes silent.

Ahriman and I are back in business.

2 Likes

ā€¦All deserts are connectedā€¦

They may have burned my book.
They may have lured me back.

However: Necromancy

The dead speak.

2 Likes

JAHI ENERGY

boss babe. with a soft heart and an army of legions.

i embody the number 666, fear me! for i carry the mark of the beast. i am the daughter of lilith. the mystery behind the legacy of cain.

where i am, the doors of heaven and the gates of hell be. for in me, the alpha and omega rise. the beginning and the end. birth, death, and ressurction of what i stand for.

i am the Goddess and the God. the keeper of my doors and gates of eternity. for the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine are with in me.

i am the snake that rises.

the spirits call me kundalini. for bid the bowels of hell and the doors of heaven to unlock my energy. my power within myself to create.

for surly, God is not dead.

3 Likes

There are moments and then there are MOMENTS.

sometimes itā€™s just better to leave quietly from the lives of others without making a scene.

sometimes ends are new starts. the darkness brought me to my truth. truth led me to change.

change led me to a version i never expected - a different version of myself. the clock will still go round, minute by minute. round and round.

the thing that really only stays the same is change. nothing really lasts forever except the spiral time of humanity.

darkness does and will not always equate to evil. but in order to completely heal, we need to cut the very eternal bonds that hold us from reaching our eternal potential.

for this i say. live intentionally. some of us will live loud. others will live queitly.

I intend to live queitly.

1 Like

Personal Gnosis:

This Az Jahi was not created by a demon. She had to become the demon Ahriman in order to create herself.

Itā€™s been a wonderful ride - I think I am ready for something different.

Let people think what they will or want of me. This Az Jahi just doesnā€™t feel like writing anymore.

1 Like

:heart:

@Angelb1083

The picture of the tree was taken by Beth Frates.

You can actually Google her, sheā€™s a professor at Harvard. Incredible lady!

1 Like

What a beautiful tree!

1 Like

Blood on my hands, whatā€™s done is done
Left you by the road with the crows in the dust
Heart so hollow deep as a cave
One day Iā€™ll be dancing on your grave
Taking it back the life you stole
Every little piece you took of my soul
Now I lay you down to sleep
And pray with the devil
You rest in peace

Az Jahi goes PRIMAL (2 days ago)

I heard once - a man cast his fingers into the eye sockets of a man with one hand and with the other, put two hands in the nostrils.

His face was simply ripped off.

Invoke: Youā€™ve done enough shadow work for today.

Az Jahi goes PRIMAL, episode two

Darling, I was there when I saw him poke his fingers within the eye sockets with one hand and up the nostrils with the other. You see, right before the face was pulled off, I cut out his tounge. For I knew, I would not be able to handle the screams.

You donā€™t think my innocent face has seen the darkest moon? Iā€™ve walked naked plenty of times within the walls of my own home when the darkest nights have yielded no light from the moon. Nor the stars.

Those are the nights I sleep naked - for this is how I slept within the caves of Persia. The darkness comforts me. It beckons me - for there is something to be remembered. Death and blood.

My dearest, I knew him in my life in Germany. He raped my daughter and in this life he raped me. It has come to me now, I purged my baby from my womb as I did not want her to experience the pains of mortality. I needed my baby to stay innocent from the mortal flesh.

Because - in my darkest part rages a storm that no man should ever be go through. It is the mortal death of where the penis is cut off, a mouth forced open - only to be gagged with his own flesh.

Itā€™s the fear in his eyes as I keep a straight face while flicking a dagger between two hands, walking ever so slowly. It is the nervous energy that rolls off him as he wonders what my next move is.

Itā€™s a mortal death as I plunge the dagger slowly where is manhood has been cut off - his last words he will ever hear, ā€œDoesnā€™t this feel good, you simple headed bitch?ā€

Ancestors: Our little darling!

Shadow work is a bitch. Meditation is a bitch. Writing is therapeutic.

Killing others is not the answer. This is my meditation. My ritual in order to purge some very real things.

Spirit: Come out of the waters for a bit.

Iā€™m silver.

Back to the Viking pathways. Finally

3 Likes

My path work with Ahriman is done. The most violent death came this morning when the sun :sunny: came up.

It is a ritual that will not be posted, a final ending to a chapter in my life.

At this time, there will be no writing on the BALG forum. For me the BALG forum was a gateway, a tool to be used in order to understand.

Going forward, my writing and shadow work will be less frequently shared. (I havenā€™t written anything in months on Instagram.)

It youā€™re seeing this picture - you have some understanding of what is happening. Iā€™m going back to my roots. Back to the ancestral lines and will be visiting Denmark in the next year.

I donā€™t know what is going to happen within the next phase. I just know Iā€™m needed within the Viking pathways. This is where I started and this will help me gain the most understanding of who I am supposed to become.

Iā€™ll always be a dragon.

Will I still visit my pathway with Ahriman, probably. Just not publicly.

3 Likes

A continuation from jenna

ā€œLe Temps Viendra (The Time Will Come)ā€

• Anne Boleyn

Anne of Green Gables is Anne Boleyn

I leave you with one final parting gift, my loves!

There will come a time in your personal life when vengeance is real, when you need to tap into anger to release all emotions in your heart and within the subconscious.

This is where I am. Itā€™s raw. Itā€™s powerful. Itā€™s moving me forward into a place where the unthinkable is going to happen.

BANEFUL MAGICK is for the subconscious, your subconscious! Though when random birds drop dead from the sky, get hit by a car, or drown in a pond - their poor pitiful souls have gone to the underworld of doom. Never to see the light of day in my mind or my subconscious ever again.

Itā€™s when you can finally say: Youā€™re dead to me!

Without the death of cord cutting, there can be zero rebirth within the healing planes. There has to be a balance of light and dark. Without the hatered, you will not know love. Without death and darkness, you will not know the joys of living.

Magic is for the mind, the subconscious mind in order to let go the cords that binds you back. The deeper and darker you go, the more power you sense in your viens. The uglier the darkness gets, the more beauty that shines through.

I once wrote: I belong to the men of Ahriman. This was taken out of context within the rumors of war. I belong to the men of men who have dark souls and keep that darkness at bay to shine light.

Weā€™ve all got ugly. Weā€™ve all got trash inside of us. The flip side, weā€™ve all got beauty and a whole lot of love to give. That is what being the beast is all about, showing our beauty within the darkness. Those raw, ugly parts that make us beautiful.

ā€œIā€™m Beauty even with the Beast lurking in the shadows.ā€ - say this to yourself on hard days. On bad days.

For Isis will see her children rise in beauty among the beasts they decide to purge.

1 Like

Iā€™m cute and quiet, but voodoo spell deathly šŸ« 

1 Like