An Awakened State šŸ¤˜ - Working with Ahriman

I donā€™t have anything to add but Iā€™m very drawn to your posts. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings!

2 Likes

Iā€™m with you on this belief 100%. You have to learn to work with and adjust to the universe. You must accept that things arenā€™t going to always go your way. Learn to use all your resources to your advantage. Lose all fear and worries (Iā€™m still working on this). Be prepared for the worst, while aiming for the best! :slightly_smiling_face:

Itā€™s good that you can talk to your family about your spiritual life. I cannot talk to my family as they are brainwashed.

Me not talking with my family could be my own fears/worries, but imo, it might be wiser for me to keep my mouth shut.

2 Likes

I believe the key to happiness and working successfully with the universe is being content with the ā€œmundaneā€. I may be biased, because my life is anything but mundane. I am content with the mundane, and I believe that this automatically drives my life to excitement via universal laws or something.

1 Like

I wasnā€™t going to respond, Ahriman wanted me too. Blessings! :heavy_check_mark::+1:

:+1::heavy_check_mark:

:disappointed: Iā€™m sorry. While I wish I could be more open at this time, Iā€™m bound to silence. Find your tribe!

:heavy_check_mark: You are 100% correct, unless the opportunity arises. Occult teachings are an open book between my sister and I. She just doesnā€™t know the extent of my plunge. Sheā€™s agreed to go to a Goddess Temple with me next Spring. :zipper_mouth_face: Discussion closed on this for now.

:flushed::thinking:

:heavy_check_mark::+1::slightly_smiling_face: :heartbeat::sparkling_heart::heartbeat:

2 Likes

A year ago, she wrote something to the effect:

In a world filled with Eveā€™s, I stand with those who do not.

Snake: Bendable, adaptable

Horses: Strength

Questions: Did I walk straight into a D&D type of thing? Is this all a role playing type of thing? How badly was I used without my knowledge? Does he even really practice Magick? :thinking:

Doesnā€™t matter. That is them. I am me! Forgive and move on.

Oh me, oh my!

:spider_web: All things weave together for a greater good. My path is my path. We use real blood. No, I use real blood.

4 Likes

Itā€™s called a Dragon Current for a reason.

The spiritual side of everything has NOTHING to do with dragons and EVERYTHING to do with the river running through it.

All things come from the ocean, into the rivers and eventually lakes.

All life comes from the sea. That is the dragon current. That is life.

Bump.

4 Likes

At the close of Samhain, I do my ritiual with Ahriman.

For are we not all part of the ā€œgateā€?

The silence has now been born on my end.

2 Likes

Ritual happens at 11 PM MST.

1. Draw Sigil of Ahriman, offer my gifts those are kept for my knowledge only

2. Drop blood on Sigil while I wanted to use my blood, the Spirits have said no. I will be using pomegranate seeds as the blood for this ritual

3. Light Candle battery operated

4. Turn on meditation will be using the this one as below

1. After meditation, close

2. Will call my Dragon another day.

The reason why I am using a battery operated candle is I can let it burn and not have to worry about anything accidentally tipping over. The candle is able to sit and flicker out.

The candle I am using has a 50 hour burn time, Iā€™m only using one. Once the candle flickers out, a chain in my link will be broken.

It will be same alter as before:

Clothing will be my lounging around clothes as I will have already showered by this time and I know myself well enough that I will not want to change back into my ā€œnormalā€ clothes.

While this is not a normal ritual to Ahriman, I didnā€™t necessarily like the ones I was finding. So, I made my own (sorta).

For the next 80 Days:

1. Stay off social media, with the exception of Instagram to look at my sisterā€™s puppies adventures. Spirit stated to request text messages from my sister.

2. Am not allowed to watch any videos from those I follow within the occult

3. Meditation will be done at night

4. Remove myself physically from Abrahamic people who seek to harm me mentally

5. After finishing 80 day shadow work will rest 10 days before I start all over again

For I seek the Divine Marriage and Universe within myself.

bindi-green

For I seek to be a Bride of __________. For now, I just learn within the solitude of my alone time.

Edited: Grammar

7 Likes

So, it starts.

First picture with lights on.

With the lights off.

Not sure when Iā€™ll be back on to reply.

3 Likes

I find IT excellent. IT musnt be a wax candle cause the LED one is energy too, financial energy and electric energy.
Awesome!!!

3 Likes

Updates:

I would associate the Illuminati as Ahriman ā€“ what Rudolf Steiner described as a being that pulls humanity toward minerality, sterility, soulless technology, nihilism, etc. Steiner foresaw the ā€œincarnationā€ of Ahriman in the 21st Century and now we witness the ultimate incarnation of Ahriman called Artificial Intelligence, what the technocrats and nihilists are pushing to manifest.

Source: Ahriman, The Evil Force Behind It All | Shift Frequency

Truth! :heart::heart:

Freemason and Illuminati member Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925) wrote about Ahriman in great length in his final years, portraying him as a future counterbalance to Christ. Some students of Zoroastrianism even think Ahriman may be the first description of the Antichrist.

Source: Ahriman, The Evil Force Behind It All | Shift Frequency

Truth! :heart::heart:

My Truth:

I walk a very fine line between the message of the Antichrist and the messages of a Universal Power - one that accounts for the energy you put out into the world. Itā€™s all I say for now.

Why I walked straight into this gate:

Easy! Something needed to break free and fast. It got the job D.O.N.E. However, silence is recommended.

Currently:

I am postponing any further work with Ahriman to focus my research on meditation practices and learning to love.

And of course, the Roma witches. Because, one word: India!

Why:

Our paths change from time to time.

3 Likes

For unto woman was created the menstruation cycle - for we worship the moon.

From A to A and from A to Z.

Maybe Iā€™ve kept her under lock and key for a bit to long - Az Jahi.

Jeh

Premoridal Goddess of Persia, within the realms of Zoroastrianism.

C.R.E.A.T.O.R.

c.r.e.a.t.i.o.n

Sacred Prostitution + Divine Calling

Divine Masculine to the Divine Feminine = Already inside of us.

Kundalini is the snake rising.

Divine Marriage = Divine Feminine/Masculine inside our cells.

I birth my own babies within the creations of my ideas, thoughts, actions, deeds, energy.

Sheā€™s no longer under lock and key.

2 Likes

Indeed, the sacred prostitution is within the heart of womb-man.

Spiritual Meaning to Square Root of Two

What is the significance of the number āˆš2 in maths and physics?

It is one of the most important philosophical/spiritual breakthroughs of all time. It helps form our concept of what is meant by reality.

The key fact is that the square-root of 2 cannot be expressed as a ratio of two integers, and therefore the decimal expression for it never repeats. That is what I take your question to be; the fact that that number goes on forever, with no simply discernible pattern.

Why is this so fundamental? The reason is that it is a bit of knowledge that could not have been discovered experimentally. It is something we know only by the application of abstract reasoning, reasoning that is not based on physical reality. It says that there are truths that exist only in the mind.

Its truth is not obvious. Suppose I told you that the square-root of 2 is exactly given by 1,607,521 divided by 1,136,689. Your typical 10-place calculator would verify that it is indeed this number, although if you go beyond 10 places, youā€™ll discover that it isnā€™t. And yet the mathematical proof is short and easy enough that it can be understood by anyone who knows simple high-school algebra.

Not all math is in the same category. I can position blocks in such a way as to demonstrate 2 x 3 = 6. But I canā€™t do anything in the physical world that shows that a right triangle with unit arms has a hypotenuse that cannot be expressed as a ratio of integers.

I think that is fantastic and deeply fundamental. It give the realm of the mind a reality of its own. Many people (mistakenly) think that any truth should be something that can be experimentally verified. The truth about the square-root of two can be verified only within the abstract reality of mathematics, not in the ā€œrealā€ world.

Historically, it appears that the discovery of the irrationality of the square-root of two was made only once, by the Pythagoreans of ancient Greece. They considered it to be a highly spiritual discovery. All other knowledge of this fact can be traced back to the Pythagoreans; it was never uncovered independently.

The existence of true knowledge that transcends the physical world is enormously important in our understanding of reality.

Forgot Source

Within every square is a circle.

:seedling::lizard:

Sacred Prostitution doesnā€™t mean just giving yourself away, it means keeping your energy clean. Because through sex, DNA and energy is exchanged.

Thatā€™s why one must be selective. Poof! :seedling:

:infinity:

Divine Mission

āœ“ Anything you put your heart into.

For, mmmmhmmmm

Love sings!

3 Likes

Visual representation in my understanding as to why ā€œSpiritā€ has asked me to put aside my pathworking with Ahriman for a bit.

As to why: It doesnā€™t matter.

Though sometimes docile and gentle me turns into an angry little bee who wants to sting mean people.

4 Likes

This chapter has closed for a bit.

Dragons are cool. Castles are amazing.

However, give my prymids and scarabs. And cute little garden snakes.

2 Likes

Nevermind.

The dragon stays.

2 Likes

One of my rare posts of working with Az Jahi

Shadow Work! Also realized I cannot go cold turkey and not post. Just occasionally here and there.

If you knew the meditation I have just finished, some would be appalled. I have stated it before, Az Jahi will take you through the depths of hell to rip all toxins and lethargic parasites from your being. She drowns you in her waters.

You seriously have no idea of the grusome darkness inside yourself until you are ready to purge. Vampiric energies and testimonies of the innermost part of your being are not always the golden moments of life.

If you knew what the Ancestors were whispering, youā€™d slowly back up. Youā€™d hide. I once had a friend state: Iā€™ve always wondered what it would be like to kill a person, rip out their intestines and smear blood all over the dead body. With a sigh, she happily went back to eating her food.

My poor white dress! There are two versions of me. The one who conforms and the one who is completely wild. Different. An Alpha. Dominet. Daring.

Hmmmm! Shadow work isnā€™t always pretty. Sometimes itā€™s messy and intestines get ripped out, only to have the blood smeared on a lifeless body of the imaginary person in your meditation. The woman in me who conforms to everything didnā€™t have a chance with the wild woman in me.

She simply has to go.

The heart is the center. Iā€™m not ready to explain this, as Iā€™m trying to figure it out.

3 Likes

Garden snakes are the best! :relieved:

1 Like

Truth: My Ahriman book by Kurtis Joseph was burned by others. I will not write about the details.

Fact: I will not be buying another copy.

Reason: There are other sources that give more insight.

I will forever be grateful to the person who sent me the link on the Breath of The Dragon. It opened and taught me more than I could have ever hoped to know. However, I have also found Kundalini meditation practices are not for me.

There are other ways to summon the breath of the dragon, although, itā€™s a huge leap of faith. As someone who has never used drugs, I had to be completely creative in this process. Be rest assured, binary beats will and can help with the natural property of the human brain wavelength depending on the Hz you use.

Ancestors: Itā€™s to soon.

Ancients: Sheā€™s already announced it.

ā€œI have learned of the teachings of Az Jahi, I was created within the realms of Ahriman in the dark waters of chaos. I will rewrite the history of the myth in correct form. I belong to the men of Ahriman. For one cannot be used if one is giving freely.ā€

Ancestors: Why?

This morning, I looked up from my alter with the sun coming through my window and knew my path had to change. Everything is combined. The earth shifted.

There is beauty in the chaos and I am beauty.

Ancestors: For within your name, the start of the dawn has begun.

Ancients: MaDawn-Ra.

Ancestors: Her parents knew?

First Name (Welsh): White Wave

First Middle Name: New Starts

Second Middle Name: Oath

Current Last Name (Norse): High Guard

Ancestors: But how?

Ancients: For when she was 6, a prayer was said to theā€¦

Ancestors:

Ancients: Do you understand?

Ancestors: Yes. But does she?

Ancients: Yes.

Bird Alchemy

The next stage, is often shown as The White Swan. Now the alchemist begins to experience the inner world as being light filled - the initial inner brightness which is often erroneously mistaken for true illumination. This is merely a first conscious encounter with the etheric world, and in comparison with physical sense experience is for many souls so overpowering as to be pictured as bright white light. The alchemical tradition recognised this and symbolised this stage as the White Swan. The swan is a bird which is rarely seen in flight, but rather swimming upon lake or river, gracefully moving on the surface of water- in soul terms, on the soulā€™s surface, its etheric interface with the physical.

Source: The Birds in Alchemy by Adam McLean

It was in the Tribe of Benjamin, I learned about the wolves.

Bible = Learning Lessons

JEWISH/HEBREW SCHOLARS: Some have come forward stating it is not probable of the Hebrew stories of bondage.

So, what is the learning lesson?

Ancestors: Sheā€™s back to the Abrahamic scripts.

Ancients: What comes after the spoils of war?

Ancestors: No, it cannot be? Not yet!

Ancients: What has been her entire life?

Ancestors: The stories.

Ancients: The history.

Ancestors: The name change this morning?

For unto an oath of peace comes silence. From the depths of water I rose from death.

Ancestors: She is Pharaoh? Alpha and Omega.

Ancients: A Pharaoh, yes! However, sheā€™s a Sigma female.

Ancestors: Dragon?

Ancients: She knows her dragons.

ā€œWe all get scared and want to turn away, but it isnā€™t always strength that makes you stay. Strength is also making the decision to change your destiny.ā€ Zoraida CĆ³rdova

The ancestors have spoken in the light of the moon.

Within the realms of The House of David to the Tribes of Judah, which was combined with The Tribe of Benjamin - the sunrise of the dawn has pierced through the truth.

I rejected my current path this morning. The ancestors have spoken loud and clear; I will follow the heartbeat of the drums.

The Matriarchs are back, encircling the baby under the protection of guidance. Iā€™ve severed off connections with the intent to become still.

I cannot and will not forget who I am or where I come from. Iā€™m Jewish by my heritage of The Tribe of Benjamin. The blood of my people was shed and I will speak the truth. All of it.

Will be invoking Az Jahi during ritiual salt bath.

Nothing more will be written on this thread for a bit, as Iā€™ve closed the door for now.

3 Likes

Sting - Desert Rose [Lyrics] Feat. Cheb Mami (Including Arabic parts):notes:

1 Like