An Angelic Pathworking

@MKUltraMadeMeDoIt already said he has not worked with the Babylonian pantheon so he has no incantation to give.

2 Likes

Can I get tongue incantation to invoke good spirits for prophecy

1 Like

Please stop asking in every thread for incantations. You have asked over and over and over again. If someone has one to share, they will.

3 Likes

Oh OK thanks

1 Like

Google it.

No seriously, you’re bound to find some.

2 Likes

Thanks so much

2 Likes

This maybe off topic but I wonder if any of these angels really know God or Allah true name? You think they are separate entities? Because arabs and Jews don’t get along well. My dad is into judiasm and he doesn’t like Muslims as much as he loves the Jews more than any other race tbh.

So is the name God really just a title?

1 Like

Yeah, his name is Yahweh or Yehuwah, I’ve seen convincing evidence for both names.

2 Likes

I’m familiar with those names. But Im not sure if I can use those names in my ritual or spells for anything.
Have you ever thought of how this Yahweh really looks like?

2 Likes

Don’t, use Ahayah, I call it the tetragrammaton of the new age. It is Hebrew for 'I am".

1 Like

I’ve seen other invocations calling in YHWH, Yahuveh, Yehovah Elohim, El Shaddai, Adonai, Abba Father, etc. How come I can’t use it?

2 Likes

I didn’t say that you can’t, I just gave you advice to don’t. Because Ahayah, or AHYH, is empowered by the divinity within, instead of using the name of an overestimated warrior god of the clouds.

3 Likes

You can definitely research this on the internet. It’s almost like an internal orgasm. That’s how best I can describe it

2 Likes

This strikes me as the angelic equivalent of the “72 kings challenge” thread also on the forum. Like the other thread, I’m highly interested in this. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Sorry for necroing the thread, but is there more info on the WoP AHYH/Ahayah? The sources I found on the interwebz stated that it was used multiple times in the Old Testament as the hebrew characters ALEPH TAV - I’m curious of this WoP really connecting to the Divinity Within instead of the desert worm… The meaning I found was what’s stated here in the thread or “I will be” - I AM THAT I AM = AHAYAH ASHER AHAYAH

Pls can you help me to find the name of my guiding Angel, can you make him to appeared before me in human form. If you need more information about me do let me no.keep the Good work that you doing.
Smith.